Who are we? / About us W6 Discussion

DeletedUser

No her name wasn't Demon Queen 7 I do remember that but it did have a queen in the name is all I remember of her, was a pretty decent account too she once was a drksin player an before that she was in Hunters before she merged into drksin,one who mite remember her better would be mick since he was a hunter longer then me.dragonqueen or something like that comes to my old mind but its been forever since she was on W6 I remember she was around when honour an OrD duked it out an she was in OrD at that time an she was just south of Gens most northern cluster in k28.

You just pretty much described me o_O except the hunter part o_O

DeletedUser

Anyone alive down here???...is there someone ho is still playing this wolrd???

DeletedUser

nice...I was hopping to see a map of the new w6...haven't been around here since RIM/RMC time:p

DeletedUser

there was a queen I remember her she was in k28 an k38 pain in my back side defending abbas from her.:icon_neutral:

You sure that wasn't Demonking7? :icon_confused: Demon King was all over K28, and indeed became number one in the continent if I remember rightly after we lost our dear GenJihad. I can't remember any Demon Queen in the Order, and certainly no other Demon other than DemonKing prevalent in K28.

DeletedUser

Shauntage or someone else in WORST get me and lord of terror both an account to fight with, I want an epic war with the best! :p

Oh and, I can start in 1 month from now :p

DeletedUser93439

Errrgh, Both WORST members are still alive and kicking :s

DeletedUser51929

write you biographies :p

and I can vouch for there being a Demon Queen7, I spoke to him a lot and still talk to him regularly

DeletedUser

and I can vouch for there being a Demon Queen7, I spoke to him a lot and still talk to him regularly

^this
If you find demon king catch him o_O and don't let him get away

DeletedUser

TW Stats shows a Demon King7 as a present player, but no former or present player successful in K28 with 'Queen' anywhere in the name. The only similar name is FairQueen7 down in BDR=3 and the only successful 'Queen' anywhere in World 6 is 'Fire Queen' with 107 conquers.

Are you deliberately misleading us? :icon_eek:

silvereclipes

You sure that wasn't Demonking7? :icon_confused: Demon King was all over K28, and indeed became number one in the continent if I remember rightly after we lost our dear GenJihad. I can't remember any Demon Queen in the Order, and certainly no other Demon other than DemonKing prevalent in K28.

could be Demonking7 then i know when Gen slammed into abbas i had to keep my eye on Demon or abbas was in trouble an same I miss gen he was a dam good fighter he kept me on my toes an made it fun again for me.

DeletedUser51929

:S are you sure your reading it correctly? there was defiantly a demon queen7

silvereclipes

:S are you sure your reading it correctly? there was defiantly a demon queen7

Excuse me I am tired been waging all out war on two accounts on 30 for the last week an like domzees old saying went god I ate way to much an now am defending myself from 1k in incomings of a catting fool.As long as their is a queen somewhere in it I don't care if its demonqueen demonking or dragqueen means nothing anymore since this world has become ash's of a once great world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Shauntage or someone else in WORST get me and lord of terror both an account to fight with, I want an epic war with the best! :p

Oh and, I can start in 1 month from now :p

lol that would be worth getting active again :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

see.. people believe it when Dom says it.. But when I said the exact same thing.. Nobody believed me :icon_cry: You guys break my heart.

DeletedUser

Wait what who irony where? :O You doubt my hamminess? :O

well you are the great spamham...aren't you??...I meant Ironny because you didn't even boder to say a simple hellow:p

Last edited by a moderator: