Who are we? / About us W6 Discussion

silvereclipes

see.. people believe it when Dom says it.. But when I said the exact same thing.. Nobody believed me :icon_cry: You guys break my heart.

its the HIRE-S in me to disbelieve in you plus also a slight rakish stache that say never believe women because we all know the sausage rules. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Account Name(s): Kiss And Lov
Tribe(s): SOUL (Dayum, that must have been at least three years ago)
World 6 History: I joined W6 because a friend on another game (Mistress Kitty Cat) was playing this world. Coincidentally I ended up on K5 with my first village, which is where she was duke of a mostly K5-based tribe, SOUL. I joined them as soon as she could defend to the other members of the council of SOUL that I was an active player. SOUL, at that time, already had like a 70% dominance of K5. To the east of us was the SPTS family. To the west of us was the HIRE family. K15, to the south of us, was like a mixture of tribes. SOUL was the biggest one I believe, but I think there were like 4 tribes that were roughly equal in size on that continent.

I grew, and I'm afraid to say, was a bonified hugger. (don't worry, I learned the error of my ways ;o) I nobled barbs with few points to build them up, and made myself a nice cluster on the K5/6 border. All my villages were really close to eachother, so no farming but a good defensive cluster.

We were a top 20 tribe, allied with SPTS and had a NAP with HIRE if I recall correctly. Then we declared on SPTS because we wanted something to do. I was right in the line of fire, covering about 25% of our direct border, so I was asked if I minded and at least some support was promised. I didn't mind. A few days into the war, one of our barons, Wildyking07, left and joined HIRE, after having taken screenshots of our forums, deleted loads of stuff, etc. That same day HIRE declared on us. We were now fighting in the east and the west. Within days, chaos reigned. Players left, thinking it would spare them, promised support never came, everything went wrong. Basically, it was a miracle we hadn't disbanded yet, a week later. When the dust settled, a few players remained, thinking to fight themselves to the death. Some came back to that decision when they got an invite from either opponent. Eventually, when I was at about 25% of my former points, SOUL was disbanded, but I joined YOSHI, a tribe intended to fight ourselves dead. Wildyking07 (the baron who sold us out) also joined YOSHI for a short time, after he had found himself under some heavy attack, but I don't recall by which tribe.

I remained loyal to SOUL and later YOSHI, despite multiple invites from SPTS, and as a result was nobled down from 53 to 3 or 4 villages. I was briefly in the top 20 ODD. I didn't bother sniping, I just tried stacking my own villages or dodging if I deemed them fakes (and misinterpreted once I believe), or if they weren't trains.

I then quit, but recently returned to TW to check up on some people ;)

All of this is by memory (and a bit of help from twstats) and at least 3 years ago so it might not be 100% accurate :3

Favorite animal: Dog
Favorite beer: Westmalle Tripel
Favorite drink (non alcoholic): Good ol' coke.
Hobbies: Korfball (wikipedia it!), music and *does a little dance* dancing.

Favorite music: Rock. I'm a... fan, if you will, of the Queens of the Stone Age and Triggerfinger
Favorite movie / series: Old school, but the A-Team. Because I'm having loads of fun with how unrealistic it is :p
I could not live without: Music and my girlfriend Cate (not necessarily in the right order)
I don't like: Peanuts.

Favorite quote: "I don't want to sound like a slut, but please use me. Sincerely, Grammar"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that is some history...short but well leaved...I remember SPTS and ofcourse HIRE...but I do recall that SPTS had a sister tribe also...on topic: If I was to tell my w6 history it would be a very short one...just saying that I was part of RIM/RMC would surface

silvereclipes

that is some history...short but well leaved...I remember SPTS and ofcourse HIRE...but I do recall that SPTS had a sister tribe also...on topic: If I was to tell my w6 history it would be a very short one...just saying that I was part of RIM/RMC would surface

Snafu said to say hi when you popped back in lord get a hold of him if you are thinking of a come back some where busy where war is the name of the game an incomings are thicker then fleas we have teh S1ckly one now playing with us again.

Taters

Account Name(s): Taters
Tribe(s): No tribe
World 6 History:

I was the one that did the infracting and such. You know, that moderator type thing? People liked me for some reason.

Location: Various places around the world, at the moment living on the east coast of the US
Favorite animal: Red Tailed Hawk
Favorite beer: Never much of a beer drinker, more a rum and Coke kinda guy
Favorite drink (non alcoholic): There are non alcoholic drinks?
Hobbies: Rock Climbing, Professional Trolling

Favorite music: Grooving on Deadmou5 and Skrillex right now
Favorite movie / series: Good Will Hunting / Eureka
I could not live without: Computers
I don't like: Senseless Questions

Favorite quote: If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.—Zaphod Beeblebrox
Picture: :ram:

silvereclipes

World 6 History:

I was the one that did the infracting and such. You know, that moderator type thing? People liked me for some reason.

Location: Various places around the world, at the moment living on the east coast of the US

Favorite quote: If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.—Zaphod Beeblebrox

Knew I liked you for some reason an now I know what it is you love rum Coke like me Tatars :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

that is some history...short but well leaved...I remember SPTS and ofcourse HIRE...but I do recall that SPTS had a sister tribe also...

More than one, even, I think there was SPTS, SPTS-A and SPTS2 or something like that. Maybe even SPTS3 as well.

I remember you Taters :) I think you even sent me 1 or 2 infractions :p

silvereclipes

And you apparently hate punctuation...

Well of course I do, now why would I be any different then anyone else the only punctuations you will get from me is when the bullet comes out of no where to split the skull of my target. :lol:

Taters

I remember you Taters :) I think you even sent me 1 or 2 infractions :p

Oooh, you got early taters. Nice.

Well of course I do, now why would I be any different then anyone else the only punctuations you will get from me is when the bullet comes out of no where to split the skull of my target. :lol:

seriouslyChan.png

silvereclipes

Oooh, you got early taters. Nice.

seriouslyChan.png

Nope thats not my target he is Chinese,Now get me one with a turban an bread an looks like the south side of a donkey headed north an you just mite get the right target..:icon_biggrin: or I could use Bogusbets favorite sign :scout::scout::scout:

DeletedUser

Heya LoT.
Nice to see you still hang around.

Hit me up when you wanna play for real again ;-). We do have a war going on (yes, I'm playing again after a break for 2 years ... You know what that means ;-))

DeletedUser

World 6 History:

Because you are the awesome, and you know it :)

DeletedUser

Account Name(s): calmir, tuckhoh and some other one I can't remember.
Tribe(s): HIRE-R, REP, STACHE, RMC.
World 6 History:

My first tribe was HIRE-R, which then changed it's name to REP. We warred ~SIN~/w00t S, STACHE, KoD and STONED/w00t N alongside RIM and CHE!!! (and probably some other random tribes) during the second world war, or what-have-you. We were losing. ^^ In that period of time I happened to become baron of REP, and then Duke after all the other leadership quit. Probably due to real life. Or because they sucked. Whichever. Somehow I wound up sitting about a dozen frontline accounts, then had the general run-of-the-mill members of REP (everyone left), turn on me. I am notable that I am the only leader on W6 to have their tribe mount a revolution against them (and chances are one of the few people to have it happen on TW at all ^^). Suck on that, bitches.

So, I held out for a week, but when my former minions proved unable to rim me, I deleted. I then took over a friends account in STACHE, and proceeded to continue to noble thee aforementioned former minions. Unfortunately, those same former minions happened to - eventually - realise that I was on that new account. And so attacked me. Lots.

Of course, eventually the 'N guy' (can't remember his name) who took over w00t S and renamed it O~SIN decided to make the tribe made up of my incompetent former minions their new academy. I was annoyed. Then KoD decided to be asshats and recruit members of CHE!!!. STACHE was annoyed. So we deleted and left this huge grey splotch on the map. 'twas awesome.

Eventually, I came back. I took over an account in RMC for a while, but eventually quit again.

W6 is the place I learned to be awesome, and met lots of people with incredibly large ego's (probably why I also now have an incredibly large ego). These people are noobs like Bloodhood, Pervis and mattcurr. I also met a crazy Dutch (pretty sure it's Dutch) guy that likes to dig (up graves). His name is Henchie-babe. Other notables are pen0r obsessed crazies like King Matt II and Warham. I also met Blodyx - one of the defining moments of my TW career... Come to think of it, most of the defining moments of my TW career involve meeting women... Well shit. :icon_wink:

Tl;dr - Played, stuff happened, deleted with STACHE. Came back for a little while, quit. And happened to meet a bunch of eclectic noobs.

Favorite animal: Wedge-Tailed Eagle.
Favorite beer: Resch's Draught.
Favorite drink (non alcoholic): Ice Coffee.
Hobbies: Reading, studying, exercising, thinking, volunteer firefighting.

Favorite music: Music? Favourite band would probably be Florence + the Machine.
Favorite movie series: Star Wars.
Favorite book series: Riftwar Cycle, Dresden Files, A Song of Ice & Fire.
I could not live without: Books & Music.
I don't like: Stupidity, ignorance, moronic hypocrisy, emotive responses when objectivity is required.

Favorite quote: "A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age." -- Robert Frost

Picture:

image.php

Last edited by a moderator: