Who killed RAM?

S1cky Dutch

When Raven was playing Mberns, he was also fighting against us, believe it or not. When raven sat Chipley(thought he was) He was fighting against us, I know because he told me after my failed noble attempts in 66:p

MR.MR

When Raven was playing Mberns, he was also fighting against us, believe it or not. When raven sat Chipley(thought he was) He was fighting against us, I know because he told me after my failed noble attempts in 66:p

Oh it was quite a lot of fun to listen to all of the Phoenx guys bitch in the chat at raven every time their train got sniped while raven took his tour in RAM...

DeletedUser

@ cy: Ramhad only three leaders, Shipley, karma and nbd. The rest of us were barons.

Also smurks, I never attacked you from killbow account. So what are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Hmmm, well what about the screen shots we have of Phx sitting HG accounts?

How would you know if I'm sitting anything if you have nobody inside spying or planning on recruiting?

Phoenx having sits in =H==G= can be very easily explained. As Your sidekick Smurks pointed out recently, NBD left the tribe with 4 or so sits. I also had one for a while. These sits were of inactive accounts. But then again, I have never known you to be someone to try and understand somebody else's point of view. I'm sure that you would twist it into whatever you wanted to get out of it anyways...

It's funny that Smurks has been claiming to be so loyal to his tribe yet his sitter is/was from an enemy tribe... Hmmm :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@ cy: Ramhad only three leaders, Shipley, karma and nbd. The rest of us were barons.

Also smurks, I never attacked you from killbow account. So what are you talking about?

i got incomings from it lol. i remember clearly destroying them as does SFC.

Phoenx having sits in =H==G= can be very easily explained. As Your sidekick Smurks pointed out recently, NBD left the tribe with 4 or so sits. I also had one for a while. These sits were of inactive accounts. But then again, I have never known you to be someone to try and understand somebody else's point of view. I'm sure that you would twist it into whatever you wanted to get out of it anyways...

It's funny that Smurks has been claiming to be so loyal to his tribe yet his sitter is/was from an enemy tribe... Hmmm :icon_redface:

do you think i didn't ask my duke if it was okay? trust me i would make sure and further more who said hes even sitting me? i dont recall ever saying hes sitting me on these forums. btw if he was it would be a friend helping a friend. not me betraying my tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never twist things. I have some shots of Dinglenuts sitting at least one as well. :icon_wink:

I would think the appropriate thing to do would be to return those sits the the tribe you are fleeing instead of using these accoutns to screw HG... Do you guys really need to go that low?

DeletedUser

One would hope that inactive or not that you didn't break any of the rules for sitting

§3) Account sitting

Account sitting is a temporary way to watch someone's account while they cannot log in. While a player is account sitting for another player, no interactions or co-ordination is allowed between any accounts on the account sitter's internet connection, and for a period of 24 hours after the sitting has been ended or transferred. This includes all accounts being account sat by players on that connection.
It is not allowed to sit an account and use it just to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned.
Players and sitters are equally responsible for the actions of any sat account. Make sure you can trust the person you choose as sitter or whose account you are sitting.
A sat account must be played for their own benefit. It is not allowed to abuse account sitting. Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished.
We will punish the account sitter if we see that it was the clear intention to ruin the account owners work against his instructions, we will not be able to repair the damage done to the account, so please make sure you always choose a responsible account sitter.
Accounts being sat are temporarily sharing a connection with the sitter and other accounts on the account sitter's connection. Therefore, everything stated in rule 2 must be followed.

Examples:

• It is allowed for you to attack and conquer villages with the account you are account sitting.
  • It is never allowed to send resources to another player from any account you are sitting.
  • You are not allowed to write to a player to find out if they are online on behalf of another account on the same connection.
  • It is not allowed to use an account in any way that profits another account on the same connection.
  • An account sitter may not attack or support the same player from his own account and from the account he is sitting as long as sitting is active. This is illegal even if there is more than 24 hours between the attacks. The same player may only be attacked when sitting has been ended for at least 24 hours.
  • Accounts being sat by the same player are not allowed to interact or coordinate, while the account sitting is active, and for 24 hours after.
  • It is not allowed to attack, support or send resources to any account that is sat by someone on your internet connection.
  • It is forbidden to pass on troop or building information about an account you are sitting.

MR.MR

Sir Mike, I can assure you that no rules have been broken in that sense, if they had, by the color of my name I would be forced to report them and no one has been banned.

DeletedUser

Must admit that was a very quick investigation of the accounts to check them, praise for your efficency, but having myself fallen victim to inadvertantly crossing the rules it is merely a timely reminder that telling people were troops are supporting or moving troops to allow for easier nobling without the consent of the account owner is a breach of the rules

DeletedUser

I would think the appropriate thing to do would be to return those sits the the tribe you are fleeing instead of using these accoutns to screw HG... Do you guys really need to go that low?

How do you think SFC got irock account???

Didn't know about Dinglenuts so can't comment on it.

DeletedUser

How do you think SFC got irock account???

Didn't know about Dinglenuts so can't comment on it.

he got it for being a bad mofo:p with me as his back up. im a German warrior and SFC is my Lt. ;) such a perfect relationship... oh and btw he rocked your world hard huh?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm, well what about the screen shots we have of Phx sitting HG accounts? What about Raven playing Mberns for a while? How would you know if I'm sitting anything if you have nobody inside spying or planning on recruiting? What about your plans to recruit in Loen? What about the list NBD sent for recruiting HG members? Can't you see why we have lost trust on our ally?

You were never transparent in your plans and we were always.

We can see why all of a sudden you are praising Decide members. Even though it is accurate and well deserved, it's really easy to see why NOW you have changed tone on a certain part of our tribe. :icon_wink:

I will take those screenshots.

What i really want to see is a screenshot of bronse sitting msft. Thats the lie that brt is perpetrating and spreading everywhere, and i expect that liar to back his lies up with screenshot if he has it. im sick of hearing his bullshit myths that everyone over there takes as fact.

What i can produce for you is the sitting log on hiram account. While there has been more than a few aggressive posts from both sides, i can personally guarantee you that no one in phoenx has taken any actions against, or towards a member of BH.

That includes Sitting accounts under fire... None of which we have done. Instead, i have proof that noob was sitting hiram, and proof that the very player this whole argument is over, is sitting another member of HG, sitting and sniping and defending against Phoenx.

Lauradoom, it is known fact you are sitting Norin> i can assure you that this bh/phoenx war will happen, because this is just another reason for us to pursue you no matter what flag you try to hide behind.

So like i said, while we have posted pnp back and forth, no actions have taken place... and yet here i have physical proof of noob actively sitting/defending Hiram, (smurks no less) and also physical proof that Lauradoom aka EDS< is sitting norin. Now, if what im saying is true, that would be ANOTHER tribe that BH is hugging with in an effort to gain advantages over Phoenx...

ps. Noob, i have never changed my stance on the former decide members. They have always been applauded for their efforts, becuase they have always worked well on our fronts with Luis and Beqa... So quit lying to make yourself appear better than you are. You will always be Benedict arnold, dude...

Tim, there is no way to repair any of this as you hoped. The continued actions vs Phoenx are apparent, and obvious everywhere.. meanwhile my guys are continuing to hit HG, beginning to hit LoEN, and ignoring all that is BH. Glad to see how you say one thing, and your tribes actions do another...

Hiram sitting:

Account sitter Start End
RenegadeRecon on 23.02.2012 at 02:50 on 23.02.2012 at 21:16
RenegadeRecon on 22.02.2012 at 02:24 on 22.02.2012 at 23:53
RenegadeRecon on 21.02.2012 at 12:31 on 21.02.2012 at 21:48
RenegadeRecon on 21.02.2012 at 00:23 on 21.02.2012 at 04:28
RenegadeRecon on 20.02.2012 at 22:54 on 20.02.2012 at 23:39
RenegadeRecon on 19.02.2012 at 03:26 on 19.02.2012 at 06:16
RenegadeRecon on 18.02.2012 at 21:55 on 19.02.2012 at 03:19
RenegadeRecon on 18.02.2012 at 18:20 on 18.02.2012 at 20:21
RenegadeRecon on 17.02.2012 at 01:53 on 18.02.2012 at 16:56
RenegadeRecon on 14.02.2012 at 23:44 on 17.02.2012 at 00:26

i dont know how to post a screen shot yet.. :D But this is proof enough for me that Noob is doing everything he can against Phoenx, while we continue to ignore the mass recruiting Huggers. (further prooof of more hugging, sitting accounts under fire. How cute.. )

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I never twist things. I have some shots of Dinglenuts sitting at least one as well. :icon_wink:

aww... your gonna talk about going low, eh??

when i left my ugly tribe in w6, i left alone and wouldnt hear of taking anyone else with me. Splintering my tribe, family, and friends on that world was never a goal of mine, because we dont play that low. Yet here you are, the one that not only left your tribe in the middle of world war, but had the audacity to try your hardest to splinter and break the tribe up by persuading more members of said tribe to your cause.... now THAT was a low move...

So if you live in a glass house, Noobaxe, then you should not be the one to stand up and start throwing rocks.. It would do you well to remember that.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, well what about the screen shots we have of Phx sitting HG accounts? What about Raven playing Mberns for a while?

I do not deny playing mberns for a couple or 3 months, right before Christmas. At the time, my contract with Phoenix was up, and I was looking for another tribe to play for. During that time, I also sat Shipley. I sniped/blocked/recapped more vs Phoenix, than BH. Specifically against r2d3, who gave me permission to sit Shipley and fight against him (Yeah, I have C&P of that convo, too, if anyone wants it. It's not nearly as amusing as the 100-inappropriate-word convo when r2 decided he didn't want me sitting Shipley anymore ; )

Mostly what I did with the mberns account was the fight Niklam, who I'd heard described as one of BH's best. Having had some personal experience now, I would have to agree. That was a fun fight, and he's definitely one of the better players I've had the chance to cross swords with on W30. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to go up against him again, if things ever reach the point where BH is painted red on our maps.

So, to anyone who says that Phoenix doesn't give BH credit, I'll be one of the ones (as an actual Phoenix member now, not just a mercenary anymore) who says that BH has some excellent players who fought against RAM. Niklam, Onny, LittleDragon, Cece, Noob/Renegade, all were very active and thorough, from what I saw. I also remember working with BigBrt when he was sitting a Phoenix account to attack RAM and being very impressed with his handiwork.

There's a lot of mud being slung around the PnP right now, and I doubt all of it is justified. I do know, however, that some tribes are much better at backing their threats and loud-mouthed posturing than others, and I'm confident I am in the right place to be, when (if?) push finally comes to shove.

DeletedUser

I do not deny playing mberns for a couple or 3 months, right before Christmas. At the time, my contract with Phoenix was up, and I was looking for another tribe to play for. During that time, I also sat Shipley. I sniped/blocked/recapped more vs Phoenix, than BH. Specifically against r2d3, who gave me permission to sit Shipley and fight against him (Yeah, I have C&P of that convo, too, if anyone wants it. It's not nearly as amusing as the 100-inappropriate-word convo when r2 decided he didn't want me sitting Shipley anymore ; )

Mostly what I did with the mberns account was the fight Niklam, who I'd heard described as one of BH's best. Having had some personal experience now, I would have to agree. That was a fun fight, and he's definitely one of the better players I've had the chance to cross swords with on W30. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to go up against him again, if things ever reach the point where BH is painted red on our maps.

So, to anyone who says that Phoenix doesn't give BH credit, I'll be one of the ones (as an actual Phoenix member now, not just a mercenary anymore) who says that BH has some excellent players who fought against RAM. Niklam, Onny, LittleDragon, Cece, Noob/Renegade, all were very active and thorough, from what I saw. I also remember working with BigBrt when he was sitting a Phoenix account to attack RAM and being very impressed with his handiwork.

There's a lot of mud being slung around the PnP right now, and I doubt all of it is justified. I do know, however, that some tribes are much better at backing their threats and loud-mouthed posturing than others, and I'm confident I am in the right place to be, when (if?) push finally comes to shove.

I also find defending more fun than attacking. We'll see how it goes and I hope that Phoenx renewed their contract with you for a while. :icon_wink:

I don't mind much about my past. I was proven right through time anyway. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hiram sitting:

Account sitter Start End
RenegadeRecon on 23.02.2012 at 02:50 on 23.02.2012 at 21:16
RenegadeRecon on 22.02.2012 at 02:24 on 22.02.2012 at 23:53
RenegadeRecon on 21.02.2012 at 12:31 on 21.02.2012 at 21:48
RenegadeRecon on 21.02.2012 at 00:23 on 21.02.2012 at 04:28
RenegadeRecon on 20.02.2012 at 22:54 on 20.02.2012 at 23:39
RenegadeRecon on 19.02.2012 at 03:26 on 19.02.2012 at 06:16
RenegadeRecon on 18.02.2012 at 21:55 on 19.02.2012 at 03:19
RenegadeRecon on 18.02.2012 at 18:20 on 18.02.2012 at 20:21
RenegadeRecon on 17.02.2012 at 01:53 on 18.02.2012 at 16:56
RenegadeRecon on 14.02.2012 at 23:44 on 17.02.2012 at 00:26

i dont know how to post a screen shot yet.. :D But this is proof enough for me that Noob is doing everything he can against Phoenx, while we continue to ignore the mass recruiting Huggers. (further prooof of more hugging, sitting accounts under fire. How cute.. )

and how did you get this? because no one has access to this account besides me. anyway it could be fake. anything on the internet can be altered and IF he was helping me well one would think we are friends... friends help friends from what i hear.

cececole

It will sound like typical pnp nonsense because we are both now in BH (and noob can well speak for himself), but it is a gross distortion of the truth to paint the way that noob left RAM with how others have fled RAM (or other losing tribes). The only common elements are: 1. RAM was at war and 2. A player left.

noobaxes left on a matter of principal. He was in RAM, part of the RAM leadership and he tried to dissuade them from a course he deemed to be totally wrong for political, tactical and moral reasons making RAM doomed to fail. Being that RAM's treatment of DECIDE was at the center of this dispute and I was a duke of DECIDE it was a question I think everyone agrees that I took a keen interest in. Hey, even I saved some of the skype pastes from all RAM leaders concerned! When he felt he had exhausted all his avenues to change RAM's course to no avail, he took the high road and left the tribe. He didn't do it to save his neck. He did it because he was against what RAM was doing. When he left RAM, I think he pretty much knew he was assuring the destruction of the noobaxes account. One against RAM wasn't going to last. Yes, there was a flurry of a few players that followed him, but he didn't punch out on Day 1 with 5 other accounts just as an op was hitting RAM and pull all his frontline support. He didn't leave RAM because he was afraid to fight. He didn't leave and join another tribe because RAM was losing (because they weren't--YET). He didn't wait until things were on a clear downhill slide and then desert the sinking ship. So, from all I know, his glass house is pretty dammed bulletproof.

Until all this recent slinging of mud here,noobaxes was clearly one of the most respected players in W30 to date--for both his playing-skills and actions. Here on the pnp half-truths and lies get repeated often enough and some people think they are truth. All the mud thrown at him for his action regarding RAM are most unjustified.

DeletedUser

It will sound like typical pnp nonsense because we are both now in BH (and noob can well speak for himself), but it is a gross distortion of the truth to paint the way that noob left RAM with how others have fled RAM (or other losing tribes). The only common elements are: 1. RAM was at war and 2. A player left.

noobaxes left on a matter of principal. He was in RAM, part of the RAM leadership and he tried to dissuade them from a course he deemed to be totally wrong for political, tactical and moral reasons making RAM doomed to fail. Being that RAM's treatment of DECIDE was at the center of this dispute and I was a duke of DECIDE it was a question I think everyone agrees that I took a keen interest in. Hey, even I saved some of the skype pastes from all RAM leaders concerned! When he felt he had exhausted all his avenues to change RAM's course to no avail, he took the high road and left the tribe. He didn't do it to save his neck. He did it because he was against what RAM was doing. When he left RAM, I think he pretty much knew he was assuring the destruction of the noobaxes account. One against RAM wasn't going to last. Yes, there was a flurry of a few players that followed him, but he didn't punch out on Day 1 with 5 other accounts just as an op was hitting RAM and pull all his frontline support. He didn't leave RAM because he was afraid to fight. He didn't leave and join another tribe because RAM was losing (because they weren't--YET). He didn't wait until things were on a clear downhill slide and then desert the sinking ship. So, from all I know, his glass house is pretty dammed bulletproof.

Until all this recent slinging of mud here,noobaxes was clearly one of the most respected players in W30 to date--for both his playing-skills and actions. Here on the pnp half-truths and lies get repeated often enough and some people think they are truth. All the mud thrown at him for his action regarding RAM are most unjustified.

i totally agree with you cece. remember dear.. everyones stories change when its a tribal effort to harm ones reputation. noobs story has always stayed the same... i cant say the same for other but then again what do i know?;) good job cece.