Who killed RAM?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I tried to add you, but I have no clue what you are talking about. I have never denied taking a sit in HG and I was fairly transparent on that. What could you guys be hidding? I still have a lot. Again, it's quite funny that you post screen shots from inside HG and accuse me of doing things inside HG. :)

You may not be aware of Pajuno future plans, but we are. :)

It's a matter of cloak and dagger.

You speak as if our future plans are that complicated and secret. I honestly love how many myths come out as facts from BH leadership.

But you fail to respond to any of my other points. Its your pnp scam, and you think it works. the only thing that will work is when Phoenx beats the crap out of you.

And we wont need to use others to do it.. as you always accuse me of doing so.

Rethae on 26.02. at 17:04
Hello Hounds,
I am sure that you all have been following all that has been going on. We have uncovered more intel that Paj has been planning a fight with BH for sometime.Look here for that intell http://en30.tribalwars.net/game.php...enmode=view_thread&thread_id=656993&page=last We have decided that the enough is enough. To move forward we are ceasing all aggression against HG. I understand that this will not go over well with many but we need to focus on what will be the biggest fight of our TW career.

I know how great you all are and that we can do this. We need to focus on the real enemies and forward from there. Send the information that is being ask from the Dukes and Barons. Prepared your troops and lets all work together.

your council

Huggers, mass recruiters.. i will laugh when all you have so carefully "built" erm, eh merged together?? will crumble cause it is what it is.. a jumble of new players, new recruits, and new pilots...

Anyways, noob. you speak as if some mystic plan of mine is materializing.. and this is the same person that predicted i would recruit all of HG to create a front with BH??? ROFL. You cant even begin to understand what goes thru my brain most of the time, so give up trying. And brts crystal ball is cloudy and ineffective, cause not one of his "myths" i have heard has actually been true...

So here is the "master phoenx plan" for you all to read.

Phoenx continues to honor the spirit of our agreement with BH. No attacks, no troops movements, nothing has been mobilized vs BH. We dont recognize Lauradoom account as BH, so we will continue with my plan to noble it.

When that happens, bh will choose its destiny.

there you go, master plan, laid out for you noob. I can say cool things like an earthquake will steal your internet.. doesnt necessarily make it true...

ps. I want to see the Screenshot that Brt has of Bronse sitting Msft. I read it here, he said it here... back your lying mouth up, eh?

DeletedUser

ps. I want to see the Screenshot that Brt has of Bronse sitting Msft. I read it here, he said it here... back your lying mouth up, eh?

I have never said it was the case so I don't have to back it up. I can back all my own claims with evidence and facts, unlike you that is all about insults. :icon_wink:

Still in a denial spirit heh? Hilarious :lol:

Got the cloak back on, what about the dagger?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have never said it was the case so I don't have to back it up. I can back all my own claims with evidence and facts, unlike you that is all about insults. :icon_wink:

Still in a denial spirit heh? Hilarious :lol:

Got the cloak back on, what about the dagger?

and a swift stab in the back is all that is left for paj to be a complete magician:lol:

DeletedUser

and a swift stab in the back is all that is left for paj to be a complete magician:lol:

He was preparing it, but the tricks were found in time.

Phoenx continues to honor the spirit of our agreement with BH. No attacks, no troops movements, nothing has been mobilized vs BH. We dont recognize Lauradoom account as BH, so we will continue with my plan to noble it.

there you go, master plan, laid out for you noob. I can say cool things like an earthquake will steal your internet.. doesnt necessarily make it true...

My brain can understand you very easily. I also understand why you are bringing up Lauradoom again. I understand why you point all praises towards former Decide members. I hope they can see it too. :icon_biggrin:

You are so predictable and such a good manipulator, but sadly, for you at least, we figured out your plans. In fact, we have them coming in your own words. :)

Any words on me sitting an HG account Paj? I really want a lecture on it, please do comment. Or anyone in Phoenx can do as well. :)

DeletedUser

Pajuno bla bla

I wonder who has a secondary account in BH or who was too coward to say something about his position inside tribe instead of running to you Paj to copy paste you mails :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

No need to fire a shot then. Anything fired at Lauradoom wont be going very far.

DeletedUser

i think phoenx is running outta nukes anyway. 150+ hours out mates? psh

DeletedUser70594

No need to fire a shot then. Anything fired at Lauradoom wont be going very far.

We still remember You :icon_wink: If you think you are safe while your hiding under BHs big ass you are wrong.

DeletedUser79042

Danzig popped up in my mind after reading this ... And I agree with Paj. It was crystal clear from the beginning. Some people never read this when he first posted it.
However, it did take some time for a propaganda officer like noob to "build" the tribal spirit of fighting the allies though...
Maybe this alliance was kinda Russia + Germany in the early days. Question is. Who will end up like Germany did ?
Maybe we will have to wait another 3 years to see...

DeletedUser

We still remember You If you think you are safe while your hiding under BHs big ass you are wrong.

I wouldn't expect anything less and I've never hiden. I would be offended if you didn't remember, I've been waiting....:)

DeletedUser70594

I wouldn't expect anything less and I've never hiden. I would be offended if you didn't remember, I've been waiting....:)

You are a coward. You are hiding all the wars your tribe fights. You left Legion and joined RAM when BH attacked Legion, You left RAM when Phx and Bh started to kicking its butt ... Yes sir You are hiding.

DeletedUser

I've never hidden and the account went from RAM to Legion after I went absent for a few months due to health issues, and when I came back I left Legion immediately. I was fighting BH when I left and when I came back there were no more attacks from BH and I recapped a few villages from them. So if I've been front and center fighting RAM at first when ~B~ was around, fought BH when I was in RAM, I'm still trying to figure out where I hid...some kind of mystery to me.

DeletedUser79042

What Cham wants to say is that he will NUKE BLAST you really really soon :)
You know. The "ally" way :icon_biggrin:.

You can allways go back to RAM ... errr... HG. No problem there! :lol:

DeletedUser71844

Articbear is one of the best players of this game you will find.

I know Bear well and I tell you he would run from no man.

You can allways go back to RAM ... errr... HG. No problem there! :lol:

No he can't actually we aren't recruiting.
That means we won't be taking in any Phoenx members when they come crying for invites.