Why did Ham Fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser61452

Lack of diplomacy, me thinks, based upon what HAM!!! and BD members have said.

DeletedUser

There was pleanty of HAM!!! Just also happened to be pleanty of condiments that go nicely with ham and everyone was hungry.

the pink panther

Seems BD loved them some HAM, yummy

ouch

mmmm Ham...
Properties
Tribe name: mmmm Ham...
ID: HAM!!!
Number of members: 16
Points of the best 40 players: 4.920.942
Total points: 4.920.942
Average points: 307.558
Homepage:
» Tribal file

Gicusan

Lack of diplomacy, me thinks, based upon what HAM!!! and BD members have said.

I would chose the words: "bad diplomacy" instead of "lack" of it. there is not a bad thing not to have diplomatic relations. It is only bad to have bad diplomacy.

Anyway, I belive HAM fell because the general enviroment, atmosphere in the tribe was built wrong. Not skills but the feeling that spreads among members is what makes a tribe strong. This was not the case unfortunately for Ham players. I see this not only a failure of Blood and his council but a failure of all members not being able to have one of the right environments.

And another thing to add: the S-E direction to start the world is the one weakest in density. This both affected and helped in some ways. I belive more affect here.

DeletedUser

Jez Gicusan .. thats some serious thought!

I personally think .. we pissed in a few fields .. at the wrong time .. then we added to our own ranks inactive / not capable players ( some were though! ) and then we lost.

who gives a s$%^ about placement or any other excuse.

But was a good read! :)

Gicusan

There is one thing to notice here: HAM din not cap a single BD village. All their caps are retakings. That was indeed the worst opponent we faced in this world, shitty alliance included.

Sorry guys, but I had to say it as it is a painful truth for all of us. We were looking forward for a war with you eversince the world started. I asume we were a little late but that is cleaning the continents guilty for. It is clear that we are disapointed and we are also upset because the activity level on our ex border is droping.

DeletedUser

And another thing to add: the S-E direction to start the world is the one weakest in density. This both affected and helped in some ways. I belive more affect here.

It's a good thing HAM!!! started in the South West then, huh? :icon_razz:

Gicusan

It's a good thing HAM!!! started in the South West then, huh? :icon_razz:

Sorry. true. Missthinking or misstiping there. But the random argument was right.
S-E is much dense than S-W for some psichological reason.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alright guys, i dont really see the relevance of this thread.. that continually gets closed.

ham lost for several reasons, all leading to what occurred.

1. limited diplomacy, stretched hard when players went inactive or war started on their fronts and it was on all fronts.

2. Bh and the pnp crew obviously upset some of the wrong people... Who managed to work things out rather easy due to everything at once.

3. Inactivity due to various reasons... Exams were mentioned, but i saw that most of ham was recruited from here? And that just shows that not many people can play past a certain point of their accounts... So mass recruitment, *Ahem*Die*ahem*... dont work.

4. Leadership's interaction with others?

5. Superior enemies?? (bd)

6. More active, and thus more persistent enemies? (cry)

7. Pain in the ass, back door enemies?(beyond and draco, while front door is being kicked in by Cry/BD)

Honestly, its all over and done with> Good job guys, can you just group pat yourselves on the back and get it over with???

Running this topic around the bush a dozen more times doesnt shed any more light on it, doesnt resolve anything... everyone involved has pretty much moved ahead... and would probably appreciate it if everyone else would.

Can we get a new war topic?

DeletedUser

But I like running HAM!!! into the ground. ( Jokes, ... Jokes ):icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yeah i don't see how this topic has any relavence to anything, apart from bragging rights, which is sooo not nice.

DeletedUser

Alright guys, i dont really see the relevance of this thread.. that continually gets closed.

ham lost for several reasons, all leading to what occurred.

1. limited diplomacy, stretched hard when players went inactive or war started on their fronts and it was on all fronts.

2. Bh and the pnp crew obviously upset some of the wrong people... Who managed to work things out rather easy due to everything at once.

3. Inactivity due to various reasons... Exams were mentioned, but i saw that most of ham was recruited from here? And that just shows that not many people can play past a certain point of their accounts... So mass recruitment, *Ahem*Die*ahem*... dont work.

4. Leadership's interaction with others?

5. Superior enemies?? (bd)

6. More active, and thus more persistent enemies? (cry)

7. Pain in the ass, back door enemies?(beyond and draco, while front door is being kicked in by Cry/BD)

Honestly, its all over and done with> Good job guys, can you just group pat yourselves on the back and get it over with???

Running this topic around the bush a dozen more times doesnt shed any more light on it, doesnt resolve anything... everyone involved has pretty much moved ahead... and would probably appreciate it if everyone else would.

Can we get a new war topic?

How about poor leadership that over hyped them beyond their actual capacity to deliver.

HAM just wasn't very good.

the pink panther

Agree with Pervis.

Some ask why I opened this thread, the main reason is that I like Gicusan felt the ohter Ham thread was prematurely closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.