Wing - Bottom Dwellers

Dippy

Reaction score
Funny meme, but I ain’t dead. I joined a dead account... now I’m on an alive account somehwere you won’t expect mate

And I’m sure you’ll find out soon enough :D it’s not just me who has needed to backstab backstabbers, there are other people, even people within tribes that are close ;)
The suspense - which tribe is this? I must know. Cant wait for the big finale, you're truly the hero of this story line

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The suspense - which tribe is this? I must know. Cant wait for the big finale, you're truly the hero of this story line

thankyou so much for your kind words dippy, was beginning to think that i should quit tw with all this hate from gocci that i am getting ;(

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
How do you know I’m not still playing this world ;) haha

Gg lol

Also. Been promising to get rid of echiel, then I stopped because you thought wings taking echiel was more beneficial, and now you’ve lost lol

In terms of begging, I begged to join you guys so I could fight nukes sccount and yes but would of I kept on playing with your arrogant self?

Fuck no mate haha

So like, who cares if Goocci hit you after one of their members promised to give you a heads up.
1: That's on the member for basically promising to give you a heads up on tribe's sensitive intel.
2: Getting hit is part of the game tribes don't always communicate with every member of the tribe and setting up a deal with a specific member doesn't translate into a deal with the tribe, if Mac promised not to hit you, and Mac didn't hit you, the word was kept. If Mac promised to give you a heads up if he goes for you, and never went for you, not his problem.
3: Sounds like you've created an untrustworthy situation with those you did business with on this world, trust needs to go both ways, if you can't be trusted tribes aren't going to acknowledge you.
4: Threatening to rim someone in another world because you're butthurt in this one is a bit sad, if you're really that upset, just do it, don't cry about it for the world to see as that's only going to make you look weak when you fail to rim the guy.
5: I agree with you on the Arteezy part
6: You don't belong in Goocci, sensitive people end up leaving throwing a fit then come back once they realize they're being unreasonable.
7: You're outright telling us that if you had joined us, you'd have left, so go join a new world to cry on you salty shit

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So like, who cares if Goocci hit you after one of their members promised to give you a heads up.
1: That's on the member for basically promising to give you a heads up on tribe's sensitive intel.
2: Getting hit is part of the game tribes don't always communicate with every member of the tribe and setting up a deal with a specific member doesn't translate into a deal with the tribe, if Mac promised not to hit you, and Mac didn't hit you, the word was kept. If Mac promised to give you a heads up if he goes for you, and never went for you, not his problem.
3: Sounds like you've created an untrustworthy situation with those you did business with on this world, trust needs to go both ways, if you can't be trusted tribes aren't going to acknowledge you.
4: Threatening to rim someone in another world because you're butthurt in this one is a bit sad, if you're really that upset, just do it, don't cry about it for the world to see as that's only going to make you look weak when you fail to rim the guy.
5: I agree with you on the Arteezy part
6: You don't belong in Goocci, sensitive people end up leaving throwing a fit then come back once they realize they're being unreasonable.
7: You're outright telling us that if you had joined us, you'd have left, so go join a new world to cry on you salty shit

yeah would have easily left if you guys said you dont backstabb but here we are :D

and what ? none of your counciil has auithority of running your tribe? dammm lol, you wont get very far if theres no true leadership

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
Love how you picked and chose specific things to reply on, never said council doesn't have authority it's just... No one cares about you enough to make sure the information is spread where it needs to go :)
And with that I am out of this post, I got better things to do than keep this going

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
always thw worst player in a big tribe tlakin g the most trash, you know you was nominated thw worst player for attacking and sending trains?

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RankNameTribePointsVillagesPoints per village
1289 Soppen WAKA26126

mate i was wrecking you in our little 1v1 cant even recap a village from me when you had 18 villages near it lol, fighting you for 24 hours with 3 villages and still took the villages from you hhaha

learn to send anti snipes, man kept sending anti snipes and missing it cuz he couldnt hit the time HAHA FUCKING JOKE MAN

MUST HAVE CANCLLED THE ANIT SNIPES LIKE 25 TIMES HAHA WAS SAT THERE LAUGHING AT YOU

tygaspyda

Reaction score
Possibly the biggest troll this world has ever seen, highjacked an account and went rogue on everyone and then hijacked this thread and kept threatening from a 26 point account...

One thing's for certain, EICHEL and ABD are gonna get shattered. I'm surprised Goocci aren't swinging at em already.

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Possibly the biggest troll this world has ever seen, highjacked an account and went rogue on everyone and then hijacked this thread and kept threatening from a 26 point account...

One thing's for certain, EICHEL and ABD are gonna get shattered. I'm surprised Goocci aren't swinging at em already.

because gocci have a ( we wont attack our naps unless they tell us they arre quiting and gifting us villages attitude)

and sorry to say mate, but i was the one who was supopose to be going to wings, onmly 2 players were allowed, and you got fuckking denied lol, until i quit so they had a slot for one reject like yourself, your the rejcted gifted sperm in sperm donating centers

Evil Omen

Reaction score
"I got better things to do" Continues to post... lol

It is so funny seeing him get bent out of shape over a browser game :D

Last edited:

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Didn't say it wasn't.

I will admit though, I do come here to laugh at you everyday haha.