Wing - Bottom Dwellers

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's so sweet always nice when someone handicapped like yourself finds true love although your sister doesn't count I'm afraid

*Also I don't have a sister before you say mine does though

well at the end of the day, like you said mate.. its true love, not my fault she was born to be my sister was it>???

Drunk

Reaction score
always thw worst player in a big tribe tlakin g the most trash, you know you was nominated thw worst player for attacking and sending trains?

The worse player that is still alive and your dead so who really is better, obviously not you little kid go home you suck. Wing better than you, Goocci better than you, EIchel better than you, NUKES R Us better than you. Everyone better than you

suck it

tygaspyda

Reaction score
@tygaspyda teaching you how to snipe as you seem to struggle

your welcome bud

A little creepy and extremely sad you made a whole account and youtube video for a random person on the internet. You don't kill 100 noblemen by not knowing how to snipe so thanks for the waste of time, just like you were on this world. Im pretty sure everyone enjoyed wiping you off the map. Get some friends mate, trolling isn't going to get you the kind of attention you so desperately need.

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The worse player that is still alive and your dead so who really is better, obviously not you little kid go home you suck. Wing better than you, Goocci better than you, EIchel better than you, NUKES R Us better than you. Everyone better than you

suck it
better yes how can one player defeat a whole tribe you spazz haha

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A little creepy and extremely sad you made a whole account and youtube video for a random person on the internet. You don't kill 100 noblemen by not knowing how to snipe so thanks for the waste of time, just like you were on this world. Im pretty sure everyone enjoyed wiping you off the map. Get some friends mate, trolling isn't going to get you the kind of attention you so desperately need.

dont need no attention and not being funny but your call me creepy? what a werido

iDisbelieve

Reaction score
Finally got around to catching up on this cause I figured this thread was going to give my tribe some attention I crave, but alas, it got hijacked.

@TheRealBigGingeMandem all trash-talking aside. You could (mechanically) be the best player this game has ever seen, but it doesn't matter. Your behavior is simply too toxic for anyone to want to play together with you. Either you end up completely alone and then get outnumbered or you stay in a tribe long enough to drain any and all desire of your tribemates to continue playing and putting in effort. Looks like both happened this world and I'm pretty sure this will continue to happen if you don't change your ways. Also, this doesn't apply to just this game so I hope you take my advice at least somewhat seriously.

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Finally got around to catching up on this cause I figured this thread was going to give my tribe some attention I crave, but alas, it got hijacked.

@TheRealBigGingeMandem all trash-talking aside. You could (mechanically) be the best player this game has ever seen, but it doesn't matter. Your behavior is simply too toxic for anyone to want to play together with you. Either you end up completely alone and then get outnumbered or you stay in a tribe long enough to drain any and all desire of your tribemates to continue playing and putting in effort. Looks like both happened this world and I'm pretty sure this will continue to happen if you don't change your ways. Also, this doesn't apply to just this game so I hope you take my advice at least somewhat seriously.

Errrr I don’t know anyone this world pal and was not looking to join any of these tribes, if I play on classic it’s not gonna be with gocci or wing, no hard feelings against wings, just think they have a few arrogant players, very stuck up and (old) yuck

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Errrr I don’t know anyone this world pal and was not looking to join any of these tribes, if I play on classic it’s not gonna be with gocci or wing, no hard feelings against wings, just think they have a few arrogant players, very stuck up and (old) yuck

Uhmm who gave you the option to play with Goocci? You have some serious ego issues my friend, and @iDisbelieve said it all.

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Uhmm who gave you the option to play with Goocci? You have some serious ego issues my friend, and @iDisbelieve said it all.

Lol you really don’t get told information by your council do you?

Goes to show how so many tribes give misinformation to there players

And panda does not know half the shit that has been said to me close doors, so anyone opinion on the Soppen account this world is well and truly fucking irrelevant lol

Nixcroft

Reaction score
Lol you really don’t get told information by your council do you?

Goes to show how so many tribes give misinformation to there players

And panda does not know half the shit that has been said to me close doors, so anyone opinion on the Soppen account this world is well and truly fucking irrelevant lol

think you may be the one with misinformation if you don't know who pulsR is loool

if its been behind closed doors it'd be hard to know what's been said to you lmao kind of the point of that no? either way your display in the world and on forums has only shown that no matter what's been said to you "behind closed doors", you got some issues mate

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
think you may be the one with misinformation if you don't know who pulsR is loool

if its been behind closed doors it'd be hard to know what's been said to you lmao kind of the point of that no? either way your display in the world and on forums has only shown that no matter what's been said to you "behind closed doors", you got some issues mate

Issues with the duke or my tribe and gocci yeah, that’s about it pal