Wisdom and BA war STATS only thread!

rpgman88

Lol please, I was just making a simple comment. Your the one that turned it into something. I don't care if you didn't click my link, your loss.

DeletedUser

I liked your link rpg. Made me laugh :).

Menno, I think you may have misunderstood his comment a little I don't know. I'm confused.

DeletedUser

LOL decided to come on PNP and have a look.

I see the standard or relevance hasn't improved.

DeletedUser

Thanks bmg, that was what was intended...

God forbid we have fun playing a game...I mean, RL is supposed to be fun right? so that means games are serious at all times. :icon_rolleyes:

Relax, its just a game...can we get some quality PnP back to read?

DeletedUser

I don't think I misunderstood anything mate.

This thread had died a few weeks ago. Something I was quite happy with since a decent conversation is impossible here anyway. Then mr. This-is-not-my-war-but-lets-start-whining-about-[BA]-anyway comes around. So I pointed out to him that nobody was flaming or trolling anymore. Obviously thereby trolling him anyway, but oh well. If thats what he's out here for, I might as well give him what he wants... :)

DeletedUser

LOL decided to come on PNP and have a look.

I see the standard or relevance hasn't improved.

This post is so brilliantly drenched in hypocritical satire that I really wish it was staged.

Unfortunately it seems as though it was not, however I still laughed :icon_razz:

Arlington Wrestln

This thread had died a few weeks ago. Something I was quite happy with since a decent conversation is impossible here anyway. Then mr. This-is-not-my-war-but-lets-start-whining-about-[BA]-anyway comes around. So I pointed out to him that nobody was flaming or trolling anymore. Obviously thereby trolling him anyway, but oh well. If thats what he's out here for, I might as well give him what he wants... :)

It's almost like you expect something better out of these forums

DeletedUser

I think you got things out of order, I posted stats to bump this thread...for the simple reason that I assumed people might want to know how the war is going. And for all of your talk about how a decent conversation is impossible, I do believe rpgman was posting in a positive attitude, and you are the one who is making it impossible to have a decent conversation. :icon_rolleyes:

YouAre-Da_man_(Saddam).jpg

rpgman88

I think you got things out of order, I posted stats to bump this thread...for the simple reason that I assumed people might want to know how the war is going. And for all of your talk about how a decent conversation is impossible, I do believe rpgman was posting in a positive attitude, and you are the one who is making it impossible to have a decent conversation. :icon_rolleyes:

Thank you Yarnie. When I read his most recent responce I actually thought I was being stupid and thought I misunderstood my own post...apparently not. I'm glad I'm not alone here.

We should go back to PnP that involves pictures and videos. When I played w14 tribes declared on each other with really well made youtube videos or picture threads, lets do that again

DeletedUser

Thank you Yarnie. When I read his most recent responce I actually thought I was being stupid and thought I misunderstood my own post...apparently not. I'm glad I'm not alone here.

We should go back to PnP that involves pictures and videos. When I played w14 tribes declared on each other with really well made youtube videos or picture threads, lets do that again

When I was playing here in ~FFP~, back when MOJO vs WISDOM was going on, and [BA] vs STORM, PnP was good, but since I left it has gone downhill. (I am not claiming that me leaving caused that, I was a nobody here, so before I get flamed for saying something I am not, I figure I should add this).

Pretty much, if you cant play nice...go away. :D

But no, your not alone rpgman, many feel the same...and i think thats why the "good" pnpers dont show up anymore, hopefully we can get them back though.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats why I don't spam here as often.. its just not entertaining to read/reply to.. I hate trolling and what not (although I have done it in the past). I like a good debate on a subject.. its a lot of fun and you normally learn a lot from reading/participating in it.

My 2 cents on the crap PnP quality here.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: As long as the pictures are imaginative and original and aren't just a cycle of old lolcat's then i'm all for this

DeletedUser

Yarnie, I know you bumped the thread with stats and I appreciate it. Although I don't find these stats very interesting, because they do not say anything, at least it is something relevant for a change. That being said, I know Im not attempting a decent conversation here. What would you want me to have a decent conversation about? About how sad we are and how everyone should take chill pill, after there hasnt been any discussion what so ever for over 2 weeks?

Frankly, I can't find the positive attitude in RPG's first post.

I miss the old days when people would stop flaming and trolling and instead target someone ingame and rim them to show how tough they were. You guys are really pretty sad. I don't get an overwhelming sense of trolling coming from [BA]'s side. Maybe we all just need to take a chill pill

edit: thanks yarnie

But I guess thats just me. I bet I would have understood the positiveness of his post if I would have clicked his link.

Anyway, Ive spent way too much time on this discussion already, so think what you like. Anyone who gives it some thought will at least understand that RPG's post that started this was BS at this time. And if people don't like me pointing that out, then so be it.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats why I don't spam here as often.. its just not entertaining to read/reply to.. I hate trolling and what not (although I have done it in the past). I like a good debate on a subject.. its a lot of fun and you normally learn a lot from reading/participating in it.

My 2 cents on the crap PnP quality here.. :icon_rolleyes:

I agree and I usually respect what Cane has to say

DeletedUser57892

It is apparent that everyone is tired of the way things have been lately. Lets try to get it back the way it was a year or two ago.

[BA] is putting up a good fight and has good players, let us respect them for their accomplishments. More stats would be good about now.

DeletedUser

It is apparent that everyone is tired of the way things have been lately. Lets try to get it back the way it was a year or two ago.

[BA] is putting up a good fight and has good players, let us respect them for their accomplishments. More stats would be good about now.

Alright :p here we go.
:icon_twisted:

887a52a9cb.png

rpgman88

Anyway, Ive spent way too much time on this discussion already, so think what you like. Anyone who gives it some thought will at least understand that RPG's post that started this was BS at this time. And if people don't like me pointing that out, then so be it.

Nice talking to you Mennomen, it really was lovely. I'll once again appologize that I misread the dates when Yarnie posted the stats last time and that was why I posted what I did...sheesh. Maybe next time you should click my link rather than just ignoring it rather than just putting me down. :icon_neutral:

On Topic: A problem with the idea of using pictures and such is that everyone either hates each other atm or every large tribe has been declared on already... so unless someone wants to start interviewing people and including pics, I'm at a loss :icon_confused: