World 24 ruined TW for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser80599

we should all go spam 56 so orel can have some fun too :p

DeletedUser100593

this was my first world ... which i have been playing more than 3 yrs.. and i was lucky enough to survive so long.. i was so happy that it was gonna end on sep 20 and i had hope i would leave a trace of myself..but.. now am sad that a new survey has been introduced.. :icon_eek::icon_eek:

y did they do this...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser53418

What a great world this was, played for a very long time in it getting rimmed a few times. I led a few smallish tribes nothing to big on this world. But what did make this world best was the forums first of all. Then the players we would have and making "friends" and then meeting some great players like Rukoh and Daholla, ARYEON declaring war on me -__- then restarting after being rimmed only to be killed off again by the major tribe in K14 who had to change their tag (forgot who)....but truly like everyone else agreed on was the forums and all our big ego's. Wish i had joined a good tribe when i had the chance but i put loyalty into my tribe first:D

Its good to see you guys still alive though,

~KingAragorn~

pillburydough

Anyone remember that barb nobler Pilly....god that sucker.

deadsocks

I don't think barb nobling is what that guy will be remembered for, if anything. I like to think of him as an American Drukkie. :3

As has been said, half of Deus (I'd say the good half, but where the heck is Redfox at?!) are now on W56... so esteemed forum user, whoever you may be, why aren't YOU??

DeletedUser48597

I don't think barb nobling is what that guy will be remembered for, if anything. I like to think of him as an American Drukkie. :3

As has been said, half of Deus (I'd say the good half, but where the heck is Redfox at?!) are now on W56... so esteemed forum user, whoever you may be, why aren't YOU??

Because unlike some people... *cough* I can stay quit, and not return. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser103205

Ah W24, I attempted one comeback after I had to leave 24 and it wasnt quite the same. I am reattempting that comeback as I have a bit of spare time on my hands. Mostly I miss the time period on 24 just before the GARUDA KINGS merge. I was leading KINGS with the capable Rukoh at my side as coDUKE we had just dominated our K and were pushing south despite MANIC objecting to us taking on their ally cant rightly remember their name though. There were all sorts of rumors of super alliances and everyone was at the point of expanding K's but feeling blocked in... truly tragically amazing times. Anyways doubt many of you would remember me anyhow, but to those who do knowing I led KINGS in the beginning is probably enough to recognize who I am. Congrats to DEUS on the win, hello Ruk long time no talk, and I am on the rim of W59 if anyone feels like joining me in the SE

DeletedUser52603

Ah W24, I attempted one comeback after I had to leave 24 and it wasnt quite the same. I am reattempting that comeback as I have a bit of spare time on my hands. Mostly I miss the time period on 24 just before the GARUDA KINGS merge. I was leading KINGS with the capable Rukoh at my side as coDUKE we had just dominated our K and were pushing south despite MANIC objecting to us taking on their ally cant rightly remember their name though. There were all sorts of rumors of super alliances and everyone was at the point of expanding K's but feeling blocked in... truly tragically amazing times. Anyways doubt many of you would remember me anyhow, but to those who do knowing I led KINGS in the beginning is probably enough to recognize who I am. Congrats to DEUS on the win, hello Ruk long time no talk, and I am on the rim of W59 if anyone feels like joining me in the SE

Same user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.