World 32 Blog

DeletedUser

@Malevolent:
I know that what you write comes from your own opinions, and that it's impossible to find out all the facts, especially when you have a life to lead as well.
See, that bit is a problem, I am not supposed to be writing from my own opinions, only from facts and evidence. Well... I should say I am not allowed to be biased, so if I am being please let me know.

I won't ever lay fault, in something not being said 100% correctly, it's impossible for anyone to do.

I do appreciate the work, and effort you put into this, in all honesty, it is nice to see what is going on in the world (even if it is only 4 tribes).
Thank you, I will try and extend the world view into the other area's of the world and see if there is anything going on :) Might even just do a list of the top 10 and then write about what they all have done in the past week. That would certainly be better I think.

DeletedUser

See, that bit is a problem, I am not supposed to be writing from my own opinions, only from facts and evidence. Well... I should say I am not allowed to be biased, so if I am being please let me know.

My bad mate, I used the wrong words there, not your own opinions, but from your own set of events knowledge, which isn't always the complete picture.
I've never seen your writing as biased in anyway, it's often well thought out with the information you have at hand.

Thank you, I will try and extend the world view into the other area's of the world and see if there is anything going on Might even just do a list of the top 10 and then write about what they all have done in the past week. That would certainly be better I think.

At some point in the world, I'd say there really only are a few tribes worth talking about. I wouldn't spend too much time looking for stories, maybe profile the odd tribe outside of the top 5, every once in a while, but to make that a staple to your blog, is just feeding useless information to people. As the world winds down, the only thing that matters, is what happens to the major players gearing up for the final fight, and any tribes they are having interaction with.. (imo)

DeletedUser

At some point in the world, I'd say there really only are a few tribes worth talking about. I wouldn't spend too much time looking for stories, maybe profile the odd tribe outside of the top 5, every once in a while, but to make that a staple to your blog, is just feeding useless information to people. As the world winds down, the only thing that matters, is what happens to the major players gearing up for the final fight, and any tribes they are having interaction with.. (imo)

I'd agree with this: at this point in the world the only tribes worth commenting regularly on are the Big 3 (4, if you include FearUs), but alternating in the smaller tribes, and doing a sort of "some information you might not have known about a tribe you saw on the rankings" can help add some interesting information to a blog that might otherwise end up being pretty much the same thing every week

DeletedUser

just wondering when your next installment to your riveting blog would come on line......

DeletedUser

just wondering when your next installment to your riveting blog would come on line......
Apologies. With illness and complications with college work I have been unable to post one for two weeks now, if I don't post this week it'll be the third week running. I am hoping to get it released on Sunday, however I am supposed to be at a party. If I go it will be delayed until Monday where you have my word that it will be posted.

Would you mind adding publish date next to the links please? Thanks.
:icon_eek:
You want evidence that I am not posting often enough to steal ma job!!! :lol:

Yes, of course I will add them for you :icon_smile:

EDIT: Petn beat me to it :p

DeletedUser

Still no blog update????

Maybe the f~g propoganda machine has ground to a halt as many posts have an unproportioned slant to what they want heard or known....

Perhaps another moderator with no ties to any main tribes should take it up?????

Can't wait to see how the next one sided installment paints the world as an f~g empire in waiting....

DeletedUser

I think it may get fairly boring to write that...
Time is still having border disputes with FearUs, and F~G is still at a relative stallmate with THx...

But there had better be a Season's Greeting blog around the corner!

DeletedUser

Still no blog update????

Maybe the f~g propoganda machine has ground to a halt as many posts have an unproportioned slant to what they want heard or known....

Perhaps another moderator with no ties to any main tribes should take it up?????

Can't wait to see how the next one sided installment paints the world as an f~g empire in waiting....

Lol, he has written nothing that cannot be backed up by stats and/or facts. Your claims are unsubstantiated.

DeletedUser

Lol, he has written nothing that cannot be backed up by stats and/or facts. Your claims are unsubstantiated.

you mean stats that are confusing and unexplained and always seem to be twisted to suit f~g - such as trying to get other tribes involved...

How many of Naz villages are now blue???? (even after he went barb - f~g still lost control of them so they should show somewhere, let alone bhaby who was kicked after leaving thx and joining them and ghengis another who went barb.....)

and tiger we all know how facts can and will be twisted on both sides - so a blog written with a slant...... well that just smells of a propoganda department

DeletedUser

you mean stats that are confusing and unexplained and always seem to be twisted to suit f~g - such as trying to get other tribes involved...

How many of Naz villages are now blue???? (even after he went barb - f~g still lost control of them so they should show somewhere, let alone bhaby who was kicked after leaving thx and joining them and ghengis another who went barb.....)

and tiger we all know how facts can and will be twisted on both sides - so a blog written with a slant...... well that just smells of a propoganda department

Why should, Naz's villages, someone who was deep into enemy territory, be some sort of meter for F~G's success?

Here's a site that tries to take into consideration the coming/going of players, it may actually be a more accurate representation of the truth.

Since Sept. 1st. (Start of the war - roughly)
[spoil]
738e0dca96.png
[/spoil]

Since Nov. 10th. (1 month)
[spoil]
d53bf19516.png
[/spoil]

Since Dec. 1st. (December only)
[spoil]
b183ab79c4.png
[/spoil]

nakki pappa

GTG, stop looking at the stats, they don't mean squat. I thought ken already told you this.

it can't be 110% accurate because the interview and that whole thing was done a long while ago and the war doesn' follow a certain pattern besides of course that vills get conquered.

the blog idea is to spice up the forums and admitted, it did the job so instead of complaining you should be thankful that he wants to spend time on it.

DeletedUser

over 1300 villages, eh? thats about the same as having a 10.6 mio player rimmed. ouch.

DeletedUser

Still no blog update????

If you feel that my blog is in any way, shape or form biased then please contact Klouwe or Jehosophat and I am sure that they will be happy to read through my blogs and make sure they are not.

DeletedUser

Still no blog update????

Its extremely hard to eliminate all bias however the blog has been neutral at least in respect to the F~G - THX F. war (Cant be arsed to read through the other stuff :icon_razz:).

F~G is winning right now, I'd attribute much of the recent shift to almost all ex-N/A accounts being inactive/quit due to various reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/me goes searching for the w32 blogger.

I'd like to upgrade my border dispute to a blood bath, and just skip the whole war stage?
Anyone writing about us lately?

DeletedUser

I'd like to upgrade my border dispute to a blood bath, and just skip the whole war stage?

havent half of them quit basically? lol

DeletedUser

You know where you can find me AYK... that is when I log on to Skype :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have found proof that miracles occur! In this case, the miracle is that I have posted up another blog issue! :icon_redface:

I've tried to include as much data as I could, but I lack an interview; am hoping to catch Morthy at some point to put some questions to him about the new Tribal Wars 7.0 that was released recently. If you have any constructive questions, please mail them to me either her, or on the world and I will endeavor to get to him :)

Sooo, withoiut any further hassle or delaying the blog, here is it - Click here for a 'miracle'

Last edited by a moderator: