World 6 Stories

DeletedUser

Good history lesson Matt, wasn't up to date with all the details that broke the Order's alliance with CBTF-O, didn't completely understand the HIRE merge decision either, mayhaps a search for a new and firmer guiding hand...but unanimous? shocking.

DeletedUser22924

its my turn, MY STORY

well i started playing w6 first, but was a complete noob and got rimmed that landed me in k13, then i had a complete different view in how to play and joined *B.S* i started growing slowly and then we started having conflict swith the CBTF family at the time we were 1million, and growing fast, but then out of nowhere CBTF-O started attacking our members we knew we would lose, but one of our best and most respected member Magotuga sacrificed all her villages to achive peace without her i would not be here, but the damage was done and some members started joining CBTF-O, i was one of the last to leave B.S and then joined M.W.G 2 i stayed a while but it was completly boring then one of my PA got attacked by a CBTF-O member and i responded with aggresion, he saw my skill and asked me, pelana and Akuzer123 to join and i reluntetly accepted, after that my hatred toward CBTF-O slowly dissappeared and i started doing everything i could to help and then the WANKS and w2ks war started , i was to far away to help with attacks, but used all my support on my allies, and after some fugitives joined P.D-B and wedeclarred war on them, we were pummeling them but then merged into HIRE-E at the time we had a merge with PATH, with our new dukes we started turning the tide on the war, suddenly out of nowhere JIM.Lane kicked me out and was forced to join the academy tribe after i joined CBTF-O merged into HIRE and only half actually joined......after the small war we had with HIRE we had, that saint jessica declared we were almost destroyed but then i joined F~wo~F and had a good time but HIRE got mad and declared war we were lasting but we couldnt win with so many inactives, Raprockmusic2 made a new tribe called WB1066 he took all the actives members with him and we became a formidable power, but after that we had conflicts with MMI at first we were planning a merge but th next day we were at war and SIR gramps left us, after that =CK+ was formed and we all joined and and startes the war with MMI then we changed our name to =DIE= we were doing better than any1 would imagine, after we showed our might, henchy took control changed MMI name to RMC, which after a while continuied our war, but then priceless and henchman had talk and decided to merge into RMC but we were to many and joined MMI2 and changed its name into RMA.
after this me, lenny and mattcurr, made CBTF-O(new one) we were nobling sunuver. at about that time price asked us to go back so we did and joined RMC, after a boring time, price left(i wont go into detail) and formed INT, there me and many ex-=DIE= and ex-byz-e members joined after a while we marged into RAWR.

Well thats my story

EDIT: Updated

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am familuer with most of the events in your story from the time you joined CBTF. It's interesting to hear a persons tale of how things went when they are in a different part of the world.

Due to my position I have a slightly different outlook and different focus on the events.

DeletedUser22924

yheaq u never thought my life was already crazy before CBTF right?

DeletedUser

well what u think of the story of my life in w6

Nice, you sure got caught up in a bunch of things. Your area has been busy. You got rimmed... cool. I have only been rimmed on a speed round (good times hehe) Lucky me.

DeletedUser22924

getting rimmed actually made me who i am, im happy it happend:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, experience in that matter helps out a lot. You don't want to be caught not knowing how to act when under attack. Experience sitting tribemates under attack has taught me a lot. One maybe being not to be duke of a top tribe when you don't have the time to manage it.

DeletedUser22924

i dont like sitting much, cause im no good at defending, but as attacker im great

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was kind of forced into learning how to defend on slow worlds. ;) Also speed rounds helped out with defending offense with offense and things like that.

I am a good player to talk to if you want some tips. My only weakness is activity, the amount of time I can get on to play.

DeletedUser

Hi Dailen1, yes you are rather a good player, I have defended against you on myniza sometimes. And Im afraid I was the one that ignored your NAP offer, because I was busy on my account at the time as well, and it just slipped off my mind.

DeletedUser

Hi Dailen1, yes you are rather a good player, I have defended against you on myniza sometimes. And Im afraid I was the one that ignored your NAP offer, because I was busy on my account at the time as well, and it just slipped off my mind.

myniza managed to take 3 of my villages in his cluster so only time can tell what I manage to do in revenge. Lol, he may even change sides before I can get a decent portion of his villages.

If you have been on his account recently you will have seen my scouting attacks find a few juicy villages worth nobling.

This is where the fun begins: when we both start attacking each other. :icon_cool: I had been occupied nobling other HIRE villages closer to my cluster on the border.

This war is getting exciting... would have been nice if the battle was more even though. HIRE is taking a beating right now. :icon_confused:

I hope HIRE has not given up already.

I am looking for more resistance than this:
lolkilledns8.png

It is normal to have to lose 2-5 nukes to take a border village since they should be at least a bit stacked. I'm not afraid to lose troops and don't mind rebuilding the nukes.

DeletedUser

I just updated my history. It is now accurate and is much better written then it used to be. Also I will soon update my history post-calmir account deletion, which is from when I took over the tuckhoh account and joined STACHE to me deleting with the bulk of STACHE.

You may find it interesting to read my history. It is much less biased now, and factual, if your interested of course, I'm not so arrogant as to assume you all want to know about me.

PS - It's the third post.

DeletedUser

i started on a different account called Jamesbtw07, i started out in K22 and joined Godz. Everything went smoothly until we joined the CBTF family and became CBTF-G after that i left with a couple of members who reformed Godz.

This only lasted for awhile and we joined FwoF N which was a fun tribe, i stayed there for a while but then some war happened and we merged into N/A which was the best tribe i've been in on TW. But then Shevar tried to recruit all the players and form ~Apoc~, i disagreed with this and joined a tribe called =Arm= who were opposed to what Shevar did. Then there was a war between the people who followed Shevar and those that didn't. This is when i stopped playing my first account.

A couple of months pasted and i started to play again on the later worlds on a new account called Shrike.Carnage. It was on W24 when i learnt that some of my old friends from W6 joined that world and i requested if i could have an account, which is how i got this one which is how i got this one

DeletedUser

My story:

I started in this world very late so i was put in the rim.When i had about 4k point,i tried to join the ranked-1 tribe of k51 but i was told to join their academy-Sin-S2(Sinners Syndigate).I grew at a very high rate.Soon, i gained 100k point and i became the top player of my tribe.When the duke refused to make me the baron inspite of being strong and active,i decided to join the main tribe-Sin-S.Our tribe ranking was within 20-40 top tribes of w6.Nearly all the members of k51 were in my tribe but most of them were n00bs and inactives.

One day,one of the strongest player of Sin-S left the tribe and joined CHE!!!.He also gave me an offer to join his tribe.Keeping many factors in consideration,I decided to join him.[i had around 250 k point then].After this incident,2 more best and strongest player in that area joined us.Soon we started nobling inactive members of Sin-S.After taking around 40 villages from them,Sin-S declared war on 3 of us.It was a WHOLE CONTINENT vs. 3 PLAYER war :icon_sad:, as the other players of our tribe was in k44 and the world war had already started.Due to the un-organisation of attacks of Sin-S, 3 of us managed to defend us untill their offensive troops are dead :icon_biggrin:.Then we waged war on Sin-S family taking -RB-.Soon their members changed their tribe but most of them failed to save themselves from us.In the meantime,we recruited some more players in that area.

Within two weeks after the start of war, Sin-S dropped from 9 mio. to 100k point(the sister tribes got disbanded) :lol:.

ye lol, i was a member off one of the sister tribes of sin-s in K69, before joining ~TDS~ then storm, then KW, which later became A~SIN. i had half my vills nobled by stache, before i rebuild to about 900k, when i quit atleast 1 year ago, can't remember exactly.

imsureidontlike69

i started on a different account called Jamesbtw07, i started out in K22 and joined Godz. Everything went smoothly until we joined the CBTF family and became CBTF-G after that i left with a couple of members who reformed Godz.

This only lasted for awhile and we joined FwoF N which was a fun tribe, i stayed there for a while but then some war happened and we merged into N/A which was the best tribe i've been in on TW. But then Shevar tried to recruit all the players and form ~Apoc~, i disagreed with this and joined a tribe called =Arm= who were opposed to what Shevar did. Then there was a war between the people who followed Shevar and those that didn't. This is when i stopped playing my first account.

A couple of months pasted and i started to play again on the later worlds on a new account called Shrike.Carnage. It was on W24 when i learnt that some of my old friends from W6 joined that world and i requested if i could have an account, which is how i got this one which is how i got this one

Do u remember VN?

imsure

imsureidontlike69

Well since everyone else has had a turn, i guess i should finally post my story here.

I started here in w6, it was my "n00b" world. When i started, i was in K12. I joined VN, which at that point was a top tribe. I had just nobled my 3rd village, when i went on holidays to Italy for 3 weeks, i came back and had been rimmed. I restarted in K79. Then the leader of VN, Razlubinsky had to leave TW for RL reasons, so VN disbanded.

I then joined KAOS, where i met alot of my best tw friends, like momm. When i joined KAOS they were merging into MWGIII. At that point, one of the largest players in the tribe went abandoned, he was on the K79/69 border. i grew from about 20k to 100k. And eventually rockstar1986 (rocky) made me a baron.

After some problems with the main tribe of MWG, MWGIII broke of from the family, being the biggest (and best branch) at that time, and formed M.A.E.
We also took MWG5 and they became M.A.S.

We formed a brotherhood with KW, Rocky and Griz became friends. We all spoke to each other and knew each other. Then we both warred TRK (at this point STACHE was attacking KW), TRK was destroyed in less than 2 weeks.

A few months later we merged, and became A~SIN. From there we ruled the world :icon_cool: MWAHHAHAHA <---- ?

imsure

DeletedUser

My story. I started off in K87, i was with a good friend who invited me to his tribe @KNW@. I was in @KNW@ for a while, then they went inactive, so i nobled my friends beside me. And was taking on a guy 2x my size. i killed his troops and he stopped the attacks, after a week or so i join MWGIII. where i met most of my old friends (means not anymore friends). I stay in MWGIII for a while, and learned a few tricks that i did not learn in W1 or W2. We became M.A.E and broke the branch. But the part imsure missed is we became T/P after and droped our academy. to prove our selves worthy to join SIN. I joined sin got mad join SkS (better than Sin) they merged i think. And i was left out, so join back to SIN. After i join a few more tribes since splippy88 had a grudge on me and got me kicked from alot of tribes. Then they said they would noble me for the last 5 month =/ still alive.

DeletedUser

But the part imsure missed is we became T/P after and droped our academy. to prove our selves worthy to join SIN..

I won't respond to most of your history, matt, only to this point.

I brought ghostie over to A~SIN with me when I left MAE. Unfortunately, due to my own faults, I didn't leave MAE under the best of terms, and I happened to be sitting ghostie at the time. It was a hard decision, but in the end I felt that ghostie would be better off with me in A~SIN, where I could best protect him, so I brought him over.

Which means that, thankfully, ghostie and I missed out on the part of MAE history that involves y'all having been known as T/P. Personally, there is no way that I could have tolerated that, and I am quite sure that it would never have happened had I remained a part of MAE. I do recall expressing my displeasure with the name to T/P members at the time, though they were much more tolerant that I would have been....

I was quite appalled, and though I realized the joke, I admit that I remain quite appalled at that behavior even today. I guess I have way too much love and respect for rocky to appreciate the humor. And I do not have much respect for those who act as arrogant bullies. Kiss it, kiss it to any of you who found it funny. :icon_evil:

momm

DeletedUser

My story in W6 starts in a land now far, far away known as K96. Around the 10th of October 2007 which was relatively late in the world. I grew as quickly as a could, however, in a small nothing tribe where I was basically the only active member, +GoW+. At that time, SHs was a relatively large tribe in the southeast. Anyhow, they turned their sights on my little group of villages. KILLASHEEP was noob player who tried for nearly two weeks to take me out. A player with over 200k points couldn’t take out a player with 20k who had no outside support. Finally, he had another SHs known as Lazzer help him out. I finally began to crumble. Meanwhile, I was speaking to a player known as @VASCO@ who had his first few villages near me. I got to know him while I was fighting of SHs and I told him that I would let him finish me off, if at the end he would get revenge for me. So I got rimmed and restarted. (PS. He kept his promise. He ended up eating Lazzer before the end.)

I then ended up in K20. Anyhow, I lost contact with all those I knew in the southeast. Before I knew it, though, I was having troubles once more. Korbit of Or.D began to attack me. I held him off for quite some time before he finally got a village..Impressed by my skills, he placed me under his wing and brought me to his academy Smurfs. At that time, Smurfs was having a small conflict with CBTF-O. I ended up sending all my support off to my fellow Smurfs and sat several accounts on the front lines. During this time, myself and maccro of N/A began to have small skirmishes. We talked a good bit during this time and became good friends. As a result, we began working together to take villages in K20. During this time I became quite a little tribe hopper. I moved around a bit to see what else was around, but ultimately I could find no one who could spam like my bestest buds in Smurfs..So I returned to Smurfs and became the war coordinator of K20.

Both myself and maccro grew quickly and were prosperous during this time...I even joined N/A with him for a bit, but it just wasn’t Smurfs..Anyhow, peace was nice..But it had to come to an end. A new tribe known as BMR (SoV’s academy) decided that Smurfs was in their way of expanding. Well, a player named ChairMobiel of BMR attacked me. I got annoyed and began to fight back. I asked the rest of Smurfs to stay out of this fight to keep BMR from declaring. After all, ChairMobiel was three times my size..I was no threat, right? I began to expand into his area quickly. After I took about five villages, BMR decided I was a threat. They sent something like 200 attacks at me...Which was awesome considering I had like under 30 villages at that time. Well, I told Smurfs about this and that I would take care of it..But they refused to let me stand alone even though I basically stood alone on the west side of K20. They did not want to get bullied, so they decided to support me. I ended up breaking off all the attacks and soon after the Western Smurfs merged with WB1066.

During this time I did a ton of growing without a ton of worry. I had some small skirmishes with a MWG player and a BDR player..But finally came the inevitable war with RMC. At that time, we had maybe two players active in K20. Myself and coob, and coob had no major forces in the area. As a result, I was basically alone. I asked for only a bit of support which I received from Miss Ivy and was off to fight. I defended quite well and lost no villages while in WB. At the time, I was also expanding in K1 to give me a backup point. Then the leadership of WB fell apart and I created +CK+, later renamed as =DIE=, for those who wished to continue fighting without worrying about the drama. Then came college entrance week. I had to get a sitter for the next two weeks so I could get arranged in my dorm and the such. When I came back, I ahd like..Ten villages left in K20. My empire there had crumbled. The war was still going, however, so I took back over and didn’t lose another village through the war.

We then merged with RMC...Oh, the boring time of peace. I slowly ate away at inactive players and barbs. Before I knew it, everything I had in K20 had returned to me and even had gotten bigger..Logging on became a chore after maccro and a few otehr good friends quit and I contemplated quitting from the boredom..Priceless and a few other exSmurfs asked me not to for several reasons, so I stayed..Then a snap of reality came. There was dissent in RMC’s leadership and priceless had left..I had followed Pricey for so long, I wasn’t letting him lose me that easy..So I followed him and all the exSmurfs/WB/DIE members to INT where I became a baron..And then followed to RAWR! happily, where I remain a baron and await what is to come in our future..Where I still hold the K20 banner..Virtually alone. :p

Make a long story short, I have basically spent my whole W6 life in K20 in a tribe that is basically not in K20, but it works for me cause these guys make the game fun and no other tribe is quite like them.