World 6 Stories

DeletedUser

Lol, it took me long enough to write it ;) There's some interesting stuff in there... As I like to say... Deal with it :lol:

DeletedUser16026

The Story of TBS. :p

I first started my life in the bottom left corner of K53. One person in particular was a lot stronger than me, so I joined his tribe, W6D. I soon realized W6D is probably the best tribe I could of possibly been in. The guy then betrayed us and I nobled half his villages, Kroner72 nobled the others.
War-3 (BTB) were threatening war with W6D, and thus we disbanded and we took out our anger on a certain little brat named Babaganabal.
Because I was tribeless, I joined W6D's closest allies, RGN. There I met Ack3rl3y and Invincible, who were the main reasons I got into the new RIM. At that point, I was the player in RIM with the least ammount of points and villages and I could tell they all thought I was an idiot. Copy1234 would never have guessed I would become what I am today.
Shortly after I joined RIM we went to war with BTB and wiped them out in a week, taking over K52. Then we went to war with -RB- (SoV) for taking in BTB refugees, after nobling a number of their villages we made peace. Then there was the ATA war where we took over K53. Our last war was with w00t N and w00t S, which we won.

Hey, S_A, read this :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Slash :icon_biggrin:

You still play world 20? They kicked you :icon_cry:

yea I saw that... DAMMIT basterds!!! well now its story time :D I am sorry for the "not so good" english, when I am telling stories, I am not pretty good at it lol.

I started playing this game at May 5. 2007, The first 12 days of TW, was borin and I was close to quit the game. I was in a tribe named FOTG (Fury of the Gods) , as a regular member. I knew nothing about TW yet, and I was a noob. I was inactive, and couldent much english.
But the 17. May a lot did change. I took my first village, from a guy called SPARTANXMARINE. He is still allive, and is today my friend (lol), and from that moment, I begun learn english a lot. I was now able to talk a lot of english words, who was refering to TW.
I made it to diplomat in FOTG, by my friend llanowar. He have unfurtunally quitted aswell, and I never had the chance to say goodbye. Without llanowar, I had quitted already.
I later made it to baron, and together with GodAres, flirch, llanowar and another guy, we lead the tribe into good and bad. We fighted us up with huge inactivity in our tribe, and then both GodAres and flirch (the two dukes) go'ed in inactive from the forums. I asked GodAres to make me a duke, so I could keep on leading FOTG. But he refused to do so, and together with llanowar and the other guy, I took up contacts with another duke from the old R.I.P tribe. It was a huge refugee tribe at the moment, but I knew nothing about this. So I joined together with around 40 members from FOTG, and left the rest up for grabs for anyone. (We was 83 members in FOTG)
What I dident knew, was that R.I.P was in war together with M.T.T agianst the old *Or.D* (The Order of Darkness #1). I was in R.I.P (Rest in Pieces) in around 20 days.
In that time I did meet murdocku, from a tribe, I decided to marge with with the approvol from sparky (the duke of R.I.P). I also meet One Winged Angel at that moment. I made myself pretty good friends with both of them, before llanowar did take contact with Taishice from *Or.D*. Together with llanowar, I moved to *Or.D*, again with all the people I had under control (not because they was accout sitted, they just followed me). I was a kind of master109 at that moment.
I was then in *Or.D* in around 5-6 mounths, where I fighted a lot of wars under the banner of *Or.D*. This was also the moment I meet master109 for the first time. He had organized 9 tribes, all laying in K38 and K39, to ban together and triple attack *Or.D* the hardest we could.
I took contact with Kolhead, a mate from the FOTG who unfurtunally had been left behind. He accepted to spy for me in PSY-RW. I did made it to baron in PSY-RW, while sitting for Kolhead. As a baron I did delete both their forums, COA, and other stuff together with OWA.

(heres a picture of the banner I made of PSY-RW)
wbvwgg.jpg

After this war, *Or.D* ruled K38, together with KoD.

Then w00t N (w00t N) did contact my leader Zevahc, that 26 of our most loyal members should be choosen and should join w00t N. The rest should join an academy named ~NA~ (Northern Alliance). We had not much of a choice, so We did split up and joined where we should be. I was part of the 26 players who should move to W00t N.

We fighted the World War, under the banner of w00t N, and I learned a dammit lot of tactics from the leaders there. I made it moderator, and I continued beging that for a long time. Then the tribe STONED, both remade. The most of my tribe old tribe *Or.D*, was a already moved there, so I moved there aswell. It was cazac who contacted me about this.

I disagreed a lot in STONED. We had to play the same accout two players, and it was really really going to be very elited, wirch I dosent want a tribe to be, so I asked Zevahc to remake *Or.D *and then lets stay in that tribe forever. He did so, but now under the target ~Or.D~. And old mate of ours have quitted and would like to die under the banner of *Or.D*. That was Super Sayern, who is now playing as awan.

I did become the Head forum moderator in ~Or.D~, and there was nothing new going on the first 1-2 mounths. The World war did split up, and O~SIN got made in the next following mounths. ~Or.D~ had HIRE and its family marked as enemies, so the dirt could be washed away. We was enemy with them, because of stuff I may not tell :D

Later in the game I made it to baron, and I think thats the most last news happened for my point of view...

I hope you all enjoyed the story, because I cant tell anymore :D

Yours,
Moderator and Baron of ~Or.D~
SlasherZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol aren't you back now in BANNED?

Nice story....Although I knew the W00t N stuff from reading through my forums.

I hope you don't consider me to be dirt :icon_wink::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nice story slash, when you sat someone in my tribe which you can't remember doing lol you taught me lots :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Been gone from world 6 a longtime, however there are a few things I remember.

1st - Started in MCD with my best friend Rellim31
2nd - Met some great players: Mondo69/Gogis/Arclyte/LaraJane(LJ) and this strange outsider named Chop from Stache. He actual contacted me and others in MCD about joint missions. (Of course at this time we didn't know about his sexual orientation)
3rd - After our leader abandoned ship....Chop took many of us ex-MCDers in.
4th - I stayed long enought to watch Stache grow to be the number one tribe before I decided to devote more time to my world 4 villages.(At this time my best friend Rellim had already been gone for several weeks)

To all Former Stache: GFY ! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ok then my story (its going to be very basic)

1) Joined *KBC*3 made a baron... had an inactive duke. good learning curve :lol:
2) Got bored. Left the game for a few months
3) Ingame friend I helped when in KBC started me off again...
4) joined ROBOT.
5) Fell apart Joined RB
6) Grew abit Joined Evo...
7) Now in BMR!
8) starting to get bored with W6 someone attack me :icon_eek:

And thats basically my very basic very boring TW life :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

SLASHERZ FTW!! Nice story, I love slash story time as well.

UltimatePayner

I started off in the corner of K69. I made up a few PAs (rafdominic and phamink).
With this all 3 of us dominated the Continent of K69 for the corner Out.

The first tribe i joined was 7Sin-L which was small and I thought I could do better so i joined Me PAs tribe (DT). From there we started to dominate K69 nobling everything in our way. DT slowly disappeared so we are all joined *F4F*.

We continued to expand into K69 and slight into k68. We recruited some more PAs on the way. We then had the decision to join STACHE which all of us did. We had a few small wars in K69 but nothing too big which we couldn't handle.

Then came the day when STACHE ended. We were told to go to O~SIN so we all did. But we didn't like there. So the old members of STACHE split off and created END.

Stache was te best tribe i was in as it was full of laughs but still took the game seriously. It taught me several good pointers about how to play the game with skill.

Then the game got too much for me so i quit :(:icon_cry:

Last edited:

DeletedUser16026

The Story of TBS. :p

I first started my life in the bottom left corner of K53. One person in particular was a lot stronger than me, so I joined his tribe, W6D. I soon realized W6D is probably the best tribe I could of possibly been in. The guy then betrayed us and I nobled half his villages, Kroner72 nobled the others.
War-3 (BTB) were threatening war with W6D, and thus we disbanded and we took out our anger on a certain little brat named Babaganabal.
Because I was tribeless, I joined W6D's closest allies, RGN. There I met Ack3rl3y and Invincible, who were the main reasons I got into the new RIM. At that point, I was the player in RIM with the least ammount of points and villages and I could tell they all thought I was an idiot. Copy1234 would never have guessed I would become what I am today.
Shortly after I joined RIM we went to war with BTB and wiped them out in a week, taking over K52. Then we went to war with -RB- (SoV) for taking in BTB refugees, after nobling a number of their villages we made peace. Then there was the ATA war where we took over K53. Our last war was with w00t N and w00t S, which we both won against.

Now our current war is along side our great allies STTS2, against *F-F*.

My story continued:

O~SIN screwed RIM over and broke the fake alliance, allowing them to declare war on RIM. Things took a turn for the worst and Gaggzy made a merge with SoV.
Shevar and his goons waltzed in like they own the place and ruined everything RIM stood for, they are some of the worst people I have met on this game. And THAT is saying something. Many RIM originals left in discust.
After a few months in -R-, Bardan left for O~SIN and I got invited to N/A
while they were merging with Apoc.
Many N/A members hate Shevar just as much as we in -R- did. Thus they refused to merge and created their own tribe.
My only option now is to go to Apoc. And I refuse to be under the rule of Shevar and be in the same tribe as some of his people.

I would rather slit my throat. Which is what I've done.
Gone. Deleted.

DeletedUser

I started off in the corner of K69. I made up a few PAs (rafdominic and phamink).
With this all 3 of us dominated the Continent of K69 for the corner Out.

The first tribe i joined was 7Sin-L which was small and I thought I could do better so i joined Me PAs tribe (DT). From there we started to dominate K69 nobling everything in our way. DT slowly disappeared so we are all joined *F4F*.

We continued to expand into K69 and slight into k68. We recruited some more PAs on the way. We then had the decision to join STACHE which all of us did. We had a few small wars in K69 but nothing too big which we couldn't handle.

Then came the day when STACHE ended. We were told to go to O~SIN so we all did. But we didn't like there. So the old members of STACHE split off and created END.

Stache was te best tribe i was in as it was full of laughs but still took the game seriously. It taught me several good pointers about how to play the game with skill.

Then the game got too much for me so i quit :(:icon_cry:

I remember you from somewhere . . .
cant place it though :icon_confused: