World 67 - Player made maps

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind that position tbh... They have only one direction, IN ;)

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Durex has a very typical pre-made spread, i don't quite see why everyone is complimenting it. It's actually one of the harder spreads to maintain in early world play. 83 percent of tribes with that sort of spread fail in the first 3 months. Thats an actual statistic. Really.

DeletedUser

Theres a lot of bull in this thread, namely MedFlex. The reason why our spread is being complimented is because the other pre-reggers realize now how much of an advantage it gives us as theyre farms come back with little or no res, and future noble targets looking grim. Safety issues? What from? I dont see any players or tribes in our area that are capable of fending off one of our members let alone the 2-5 tribemates that are withing the 20x20 ready to support or nuke as needed. Have fun being strangled in your little pre-regged splatters

Nice maps though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99562

Im going to take it you're the duke over there. Groups are a very dumb idea, but Ill let you figure it out on your own.

No, I am not the duke. Refer to our member list all leadership is posted there. Yes I am part of it. But we will not be hyping durex any longer, we shall let our ig ability speak for itself.

.dan.101

I like all the shapes and colors.

images

DeletedUser

Durex has a very typical pre-made spread, i don't quite see why everyone is complimenting it. It's actually one of the harder spreads to maintain in early world play. 83 percent of tribes with that sort of spread fail in the first 3 months. Thats an actual statistic. Really.

I do like the spread personally, but its just going to be a larger area to cover. If you remember HEAD in W51 had a very similar spread but on a larger scale. Because this is only one(ish) K they should be able to cover it more easily.

DeletedUser108293

Durex has the best spread for now, but that doesnt mean anything

Child in time

Anybody remembers POKE w10? They circled around the whole world! :)

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I do like the spread personally, but its just going to be a larger area to cover. If you remember HEAD in W51 had a very similar spread but on a larger scale. Because this is only one(ish) K they should be able to cover it more easily.

Hey Fordy :)

My only point was that it's being heralded in this thread as if it was something amazing. It's a typical pre-made spread, yes in Head we spread that out along 3k's i believe and did find early success with it. It is however early game harder to maintain than the cluster that we have seen from some. If it survives the growth potential is much greater than the clusters due to farming capability and nobility targets

Good to see you :)

DeletedUser

This stat is quite possible.

That would just mean that 83% of tribes who choose this kind of spread don't have enough decent players at start-up /early game in their roster. (and that they are badly led as it would be a bad choice in this case)

You can put only 5 accounts in each K if you want, that can work out quite fine. Depending on the quality of your members, you pick a more or less ambitious spread which has to be in accordance with the tactic chosen.

As long as you have necessary space for your members to grow, there shouldn't be "bad" or "good" spreads.
After that depending on your state (isolated much or not), it'd be wise to not taunt the whole world into attacking you... (or not ~)
Of course diplomacy has a more important role in these cases, or each player has to entertain enough solid relations with a bunch of neighboors if needed (as good solo player do to prevent catting sessions or stuff of the sort).

I don't think the spread chosen by Durex is too ambitious in this case. At least they should be fine if no other super leet tribe pop up in their K.

DeletedUser

Here's a new map of the premades that I have been given, with a couple of extras ;)

Top 10 map on the way!
These will be edited into the top post and archives can be found here: http://www.12azor.imgur.com

Premades:
[spoil]
unPMS1N.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

North west seams like a popular starting point this world. Also nice maps 12azor, I like them & Hi UBM good to see you too.

DeletedUser109699

I laughed at the positioning of durex

Space is a requirement in a tribe, at this moment you might laugh, but at least they have damned much advantages:

1: they don't bother each others farm-zone
2: they won't immediatly have noble-space-problems...
3: above 2 are only correct as advantage if they really are expperiënced, otherwise, they won't hold for long.

But I'm pretty sure we'll see that soon ;)

Deleted User - 10770065

North west seams like a popular starting point this world. Also nice maps 12azor, I like them & Hi UBM good to see you too.

North west is indeed quite a populated area as of premades, including my own. I don't like the way the premades have been positioned in this world, it reminds me of w65. I guess it will a very tense, busy area, but it shall be exciting and interesting to see what the outcome is off it.

mattcurr

Im fairly certain, and perhaps, I maybe confused, I am only the duke of gray, but we are not charge.

Murderous Mouse

Im fairly certain, and perhaps, I maybe confused, I am only the duke of gray, but we are not charge.

and never will you be in charge i heard your a really reckless leader gray probably going to fail