xxstealthyxx Office

who is a better Duke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser84793

Does anyone know, if player turns into barbarian, what happens with smithy tech levels? Do they stay the same as the player had or just go down to one or zero

I have a turtle with low morale, but he seems inactive. At least, morale will be 100 on a barb, but Im curious what happens with the tech level...

the tech stays the same...

DeletedUser122174

Does anyone know, if player turns into barbarian, what happens with smithy tech levels? Do they stay the same as the player had or just go down to one or zero

I have a turtle with low morale, but he seems inactive. At least, morale will be 100 on a barb, but Im curious what happens with the tech level...

it gets back to Zero they said

DeletedUser84793

don't listen to tapin,he don't understand how to play this game and he is now my new stalker,due to the fact he didn't make the cut and he was let go...sad really,he seems a bit depressed. I'm worried about him,he needs a new home and new friends...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser122174

don't listen to tapin,he don't understand how to play this game and he is now my new stalker,due to the fact he didn't make the cut and he was let go...sad really,he seems a bit depressed. I'm worried about him,he needs a new home and new friends...:rolleyes:
well the guy who noble a player-turn into-barb told me that its techs reverted back to zero as he had it . unless he lied to me which i highly doubt it. no chicken talks here.

DeletedUser84793

well the guy who noble a player-turn into-barb told me that its techs reverted back to zero as he had it . unless he lied to me which i highly doubt it. no chicken talks here.

he lied to you...

DeletedUser84793

Didn't you lead a tribe? Why did you join bunnies? :p

well good question, i wanted to start this world with a premade..well that didnt turned out so good so i started out having to build one up from scratch. by the time it was all over with..i only had a hand full of decent players to work with...now when i saw the bunny tribe building up..ive seen some of their past work from other world..great group of guys so i just figure it made since to join forces with them and give this world a decent chance for me and some of the new guys i had recruited...I like team play in this game and i finally found it.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm, I got the info ingame, that tech levels were lvl 3 after nobling barbarian village (player restarted manually 1h before going down)

So, that means levels do not reset, or its different if player restart manually or auto for inactivity

DeletedUser84793

Congrats to the beast tribe for a pretty fast victory over the Gents...the fight didnt last long at all and it made brad,the duke of the Gents to call it quits...Brad must have been upset at the time and knew their was no way out when it came to the beast tribe attacks...I think this was the shortest game play world for brad..i never seen him get beaten this quick..he will be back i'm sure..he will pick him self up and join another world for another fight again some day..

don't worry brad..brush your self off and fight another day..we all have our defeats from time to time..best wishes to these guys and their future...:cool:

DeletedUser84793

My daily thoughts on world 100....

I'm sitting here thinking of the future of this world and whats to be expected. its still early and cant really predict whats going to happen in the near or far future...But one thing is for sure,Their is only a 25 member limit which means by the end game,their will be many back stabs and cut throat game play that's going to happen here. This is facts! this will happen to our enemy's as well..everyone who is anyone in this world will face the possible fact that it will all come down to politics..and if your not on that list of high volume players..guess what? your going to be gang banged and sent to the rim most likely....

So politics will play a major roll in this world..the best of the best will merger together and lots of friends and foes will be fed on...this world will create such bad personal feelings to the next upcoming worlds which in turn will make those world more interesting...

world 100 i think will reboot tribal wars as a whole..and it will lead to the game being more interesting as more worlds opens up. their will be lots of hate and hurt feelings started by the time this world ends i think..friends become enemy's and enemy's become friends for the future.

For me i think of my friends and these world settings with only a 25 member victory...lets face the facts here...eventually you must stand by and watch your friend get killed or let it happen due to the fact that you will have to hold on to one of those 25 member slot if you expect to have a personal victory....to me this is the most challanging thing to over come...because i don't like to back stab any friend or team mate.

The only way to not allow this to happen is that all tribes remain true to form and not do mergers like in other worlds just to get into the top spot..but as we all know lots of players will go from tribe to tribe just for that reason....If this world ends up being a cut throat world..even the best players could and will be taken out...it all comes down to politics and who you know...

I like to think of all aspects in this upcoming hard fought world..even if its far ahead thinking...
If i know one thing..world 100 end game will definitely be brutal..i can say im not looking forward to that..i have a disadvantage here,due to the fact i leave no friend behind and i don't do the back stab game...so really their is two major down falls when it comes to w100..limited hauls and a very short member limit...o_O

May the TW gods of this world take this into notice...I for one have done so. cheers everyone!:cool:

DeletedUser84793

Greetings to all TW Players....6/2/2018

well as you all know, i like to keep a some what diary kinda on the latest events or my personal daily thoughts here on TW. today i go back and think of all the great players of the past and present..even to my personal enemy's, I have reflected my time spent on the battlefield and on chat with some of the greatest killers of this game. I come up to one conclusion...they have eye's of hawks and some times i fear they stare down upon me and my villages licking their chops..lol

But this feeling is mutual and that gets me through the day as i stare back...:p I think to my self of the future victory's and defeats that will come..new friendships being made and new enemy's added to my list. it's amazing how quick this game changes on a daily bases..and its funny,you spend months building up your empire and it only takes days to lose it all! this game of thrones we all play is very brutal and sets a high strategy mindset to the mist of things..will we survive? or shall we die? this is the question that most players ask them self's.

This world 100 will be so brutal,So cold and So calculated....I can feel the pain soon to come! This world as a player,you have to be a true blue killer,Cold and calculated to win this world..you got to ask your self one question...Is it worth the victory? is it worth playing due to the fact you got to watch some of your favorite players die on the battlefield...and know you cant help them or know your the one who has to put them out of their misery..regardless you got to be a stone cold killer to be successful in this world.:( after all their is only 25 spots.

I look forward to kill them all.....for i am that stone cold killer who merely wants to be on that 25th spot...it's what we all are fighting for...the strongest will survive the weak shall die and the day will be won or lost by the activity we as players put into this world..the blood bath will come and what will the real question we ask our self will be...did it hurt to kill some one that i liked,what is happening to me to be this cold...what is the village build of my next victim? what will the feeling be like to be world 100 Tribal Wars champion? or will the question simply be..was it worth it? im going to sharpen my axes and just stalk the lands and see what happens next...My eye's of a hawk will never let me down...cheerso_O

DeletedUser84793

Trust...Diplomacy Mixed With Strategy...6/3/2018.

We all know how the game works when it comes to diplomacy vs strategy...The old saying is..Nap's are made to be broken,unless you fall in love...right? Nap's can lead to alliance's if both tribes work very well together.

To have a decent diplomacy deal,their must be trust and a firm stance on a shared strategy. I have seen many broken up diplomacy deals when it comes to shared idea's or game plan..trust is broken and in most cases Nap's or Allies can turn into a major war. Trust is the key word here.

To define a perfect relationship regarding allies,Their must be a full none stop working progress to the same strategy cause...both tribes must agree to work in harmony to complete each tribes goals..and these perfect relations can go the distance to the end game..but very rarely do they last.

The reason for this is because trust has broken down and one or both tribes betray each other...this is due to one tribe's quest for true power....Nap's is just a base to introduce possible trust...that can lead to alliance. Nap's are mainly used to buy time until war is ready to be used.

I for one want a loyal relationship...I look at what both tribes can do together for now and the future..When i choose to make an allied pack..I see that it should go to the end game..then if all things works out ,we then battle till the end until one tribe is standing..an allies agreement should never be broken..unless the trust is broken.

In this world it will be hard and rare to find such trust...already {and i wont say who} seen two huge tribes that will end up fighting each other..and right now their allies..lol {I have the intel}
But this is a perfect example of trust in the diplomacy strategy.

All i know is...I perfer trust in players..unless i call full shots. I can control what goes on being in that position..as a player I always look at trust and honor...If you work with me i work with you..and in the end...we will have victory! so in many ways..diplomacy can come down to single players as well as a whole tribe. But with that being said..it still both party's should have the same common goal..and thats working together and keeping the trust. anyways..this is my daily thoughts for today...I hope you enjoy the read..cheers.:cool:

DeletedUser84793

Blood thirsty and my personal addiction, 6/4/2018

Today i scouted a player's village {the first time} and it had little troops in it...well by the time i was going to noble it i scouted it again for good measure...what i saw next gave me such fury..It was stacked to the tee! I went Nuts! A rage feeling went over me as if i had a huge panic attack...I needed to feed and my food was taken away...

Now i could have cleared it but it would have taken more offensive from me then it was worth..it would have been like {giving away my needle that i needed to inject the drugs i so desperately needed} so i went into what i call {A Rampage Fit From Hell} simply because i needed to feed and my addiction was so strong i even started looking at some of my own members villages as a tasty treat!...

I had to hold my hunger for a bit longer...I knew i could not feed on my own members villages....but i stared at their villages as if it was a nice tasty sandwich...i had to get a hold of my self and fought against the temptation. I swear the voices in my head was demon like..i had a thirst i could not fix...This is the Tribal Wars addiction for the perfect kill that was taking over me...

In the end i had to take a quick and easy fix..A village less desired to take but it will help my addiction of the blood thirsty feeling i had coming over me...I hate when i get like this,I start to rock back and forth feeling the dark side of things and the over welming feeling of wanting more!

For now i have settled my taste with some tasty scraps...But in my mind,I know i need to feed and food here is limited....I feel sorry for my next victim...Im very hungry.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: