xxstealthyxx Office

who is a better Duke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
not true...it got boring and i quit everyone knows it..AXES just internal my villages...which i have always regret..

Internalled? Really?

ieuIPLu.png

Internalled is when you quit and gift your villages, not piss off your tribe so bad they kick you and rim you.

So much for teamwork.

DeletedUser84793

ok guys i just got out of jail..so, from now on...me going to play by the rules! I want to thank jirki for keeping things real and bringing to my attention to read the rules...

Let me say this..I know sometimes we all get into a heated discussion..but regardless i dont try to get personal or attack who you are as a person..and if i did that to anyone im sorry..i mostly enjoy the back and forth smack talk!

From now on i will be more professional in all my post..after all im xxstealthyxx and i would like to do my best at anything when it comes to this game..after all some one got to be around to keep these forums active..lol

Thank again jirki for your patience and understanding!!!!
xxstealthyxx:cool:

DeletedUser84793

As always...I'm looking towards the future for membership to our roster..If you are active and consider your self a good team player and want to find a decent tribe to join, I'm taking down names for the upcoming world 102...Please contact me in-game under the name xxstealthyxx to request to be put on 102 roster for our tribe *TWPC*

New players is always welcome! I am excepting new players for leadership position if you have experience and people skills. must be willing to use "discord or skype" if at that time the tribe votes on which communication system we will be using.

*TWPC* is a tribe where we take the game "tribal team play" to a higher level...We work as a team and we die as a team! Their is no solo players wanted here. So if this sounds interesting,and your looking for a new home on TW...Apply Now for the next upcoming world 102.
The next available world recruitment will of course depend on settings. you will be informed of exceptance of recruitment once the new world settings is announced. I hope to see you in the next world and on our roster in our movement to a world victory.

1.You must be dedicated and active...willing to have a co-player.
2.you must have a premium subscription and use skype or discord chat services.
3.you must be 18 and older to apply.
4.You must be a team player.
5.In any leadership role, you must be available for team meetings which you will be required
to use voice or cam chat...not just texting!

Apply now..thank you.
xxstealthyxx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

I just want to note that offering Premium Points as payment or award for ingame tasks is illegal. Best change that.

not as payment of anything but helping members out is what i meant..like if you lose all your troops members can help by sending resources..or if members needs pp to help get subscription as a gift is legal..

but yea i needed to curve that a bit..thanks for the tip man..i wrote it wrong i guess..

DeletedUser84793

wow this limited haul world is killing me..lol i love me farming..and this kinda takes lots of the fun out of this world..love the old time settings but wish they left that farming setting alone...:eek:

DeletedUser84793

Yeah, was looking at the 76 boards and found a thread about that. Stealthy and I got a bit salty.

As hasthis thread. Fun times.

hell my memory is gone..its just a fade in my mind..hate that..seems like it was fun times..o_O

DeletedUser120425

TheRickestRick has won
Attacker's luck
rabe_grau.png
klee.png
10.1%
Morale: 100%
Attacker: TheRickestRick
Origin: C-137 (584|458) K45

Quantity: 0 0 540 0 350 0 36 0 1 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Buffs: Noble Booster (+5)

does this noble booster apply to all?
No, this seems to a MAJOR flaw by Inno. A small proportion of players received a Noble Booster +5 when starting the world. Meaning a certain percentage of players have an advantage over others.

Example; recieved on my active account on w100, however when singing into w100 on my alts (Stop account being deleted due to 12month inactive, did not play them on w100, simple sign in and out) I did not recieve it on all of them.

In total 11 out of 38 accounts received it.

Yes I have 38 accounts, these span over being created over many years, and majority not played on for 5+ years