You get a noble, You get a noble, EVERYONE GETS NOBLES!!!

twenty-five

Eh there might have been better targets (I haven't looked) but on a p2w world, if you have premium (which is evidently clear of those at the top), anything below a point level can be regarded the same due to ease of building it up. So you select the best village dependant on bonus/location/losses incurred. Whether you noble 300 points or 26 is going to make little difference. There is most certainly an advantage to already having a second village, rather than waiting for someone else to (slower than you would) grow it to 2k or whatever.

Were the villages 'good' ennoblements? Not particularly, but neither are they necessairily poor.

DeletedUser83995

I agree with you Twenty Five and that is more or less what I was trying to say in my post. Although in God of 420 case he has good 1000+ point targets in his area. So in his case, I simply think he's just a newer player/just playing for fun.

But the rest of them I don't really blame them for doing what they did. I just don't agree with it. Which is more or less what I said in the original post.

DeletedUser93066

Eh there might have been better targets (I haven't looked) but on a p2w world, if you have premium (which is evidently clear of those at the top), anything below a point level can be regarded the same due to ease of building it up. So you select the best village dependant on bonus/location/losses incurred. Whether you noble 300 points or 26 is going to make little difference. There is most certainly an advantage to already having a second village, rather than waiting for someone else to (slower than you would) grow it to 2k or whatever.

Were the villages 'good' ennoblements? Not particularly, but neither are they necessairily poor.

We appreciate your 25 cents man, We really do.

DeletedUser

Everyone has its own reasons mates. Because it's not in line with our thinking or Experience, we disagree about it. ^_^

Like in a chess mate. It has a million/billion endings, likewise can be said for each move you make. ^^

And let me tell you about Facts and Truths mate. A Fact is a present state of a thing while Truth stays the same forever! A Fact is what you see, hear, do at the present but it does not mean it's the Truth coz a Fact constantly changes, it's temporary whle the Truth does not change and it's permanent. ^_^

The reason could be, he/she gives chances to active players, which makes the world lively and rather noble Barbs and why choose a very little barb points, perhaps because it's closer to his main than any other and he decides the higher point barbs are good farms for him/her and spend pp on those 26 point villages to fast growth! and walah! he/she has a very good secured cluster. ^_^ or He may want to be the FIRST one to Noble regardless of the Nobling Target.

He may did that on purpose for the giggles or because he/she can do it and for thousands of reason that does not register or come into our mind/thinking mates. ^^

Because we disagree doesn't mean its not right mates. ^^

Because it is right to others doesn't always mean it's right mates. ^^

Just my 2 cents about this thread ^_^

twenty-five

I agree with you Twenty Five and that is more or less what I was trying to say in my post. Although in God of 420 case he has good 1000+ point targets in his area. So in his case, I simply think he's just a newer player/just playing for fun.

But the rest of them I don't really blame them for doing what they did. I just don't agree with it. Which is more or less what I said in the original post.

Ya understand your post had a similar sentiment on the whole, wasn't disagreeing with it, just expanding on it in my own way. I don't think God of 420's nobles were bad, to take a 1k pointer he'd have had to lose troops, attack an active player (support/tribal help). His villages are nearly built up to that standard now anyway. Loss free and bonuses.

I am not saying don't noble players, btw, just think there's sound reasoning for nobles so far.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116787

I get you're trying to be sarcastic, but it's a lot better than going straight to flaming when the tribe you are duke of apparently does not allow that. Anyway your account would be better if you did what they did, but alas you need to wait for something 'better' because you're elite, or pro, or some adjective of that nature.

He'll never be a Goat

God of 420

i assume youre new to the game or lack of experience of it ? you do realise these 1k pop villages as a farm make arround 20-30x more resourses then the barbarian villages these 3 shameful barbs will make me once again way ahead over everyone ? or youre that good not to realise these kind of simple things? i love how you people talk oh i would do that or that, why don't you ? oh right youre still at youre 300 pts village trying to claim it to the tops of trash talking.
Taking barbs early is useless unless u can boost them up fast enough :) anyway this chat is a flewk instead of actually blogging about it half of post are flamming someone for doing something that he thinks is best for him in his sittuation.

my oppinion in all of the nobles is simple all top players havent had anything else good to noble thats just the way it was i see no shame in taking 26's or simple barbs by anyone its the start of the game and they played it the way they want not u haters so keep on digging in our actions while we continue to rise in top ranks and beating all the god players that we have here Good luck everyone, this is the last post from me in here :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First world I have played on other then W80 since W70. I don't recall barb nobling at start up popular ether. I mean it happened but normally not in the first 10 caps. First 10 caps are typically experienced players going after decent sized villages.

It's happened quite a few times since the W40s - it is quite common for the first person to get a noble to go for the closest possible village to be the first to conquer a village in the world.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i assume youre new to the game or lack of experience of it ? you do realise these 1k pop villages as a farm make arround 20-30x more resourses then the barbarian villages these 3 shameful barbs will make me once again way ahead over everyone ? or youre that good not to realise these kind of simple things? i love how you people talk oh i would do that or that, why don't you ? oh right youre still at youre 300 pts village trying to claim it to the tops of trash talking.
Taking barbs early is useless unless u can boost them up fast enough :) anyway this chat is a flewk instead of actually blogging about it half of post are flamming someone for doing something that he thinks is best for him in his sittuation.

my oppinion in all of the nobles is simple all top players havent had anything else good to noble thats just the way it was i see no shame in taking 26's or simple barbs by anyone its the start of the game and they played it the way they want not u haters so keep on digging in our actions while we continue to rise in top ranks and beating all the god players that we have here Good luck everyone, this is the last post from me in here :)

Regardless, you are the one who nobled 3 barbs to start with and can't handle taking a little heat on the externals about it. If you can't handle the pressure, then I predict you will make an early exit from the world.

DeletedUser93066

Sorry for bashing you but just like you we had our own perspective of the game. Usually we like to see that top rank being earned. You took an easy way to the hall of fame. Good on you but please don't expect everyone to respect it. Again my apology for being rude towards your ennoblement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for bashing you but just like you we had our own perspective of the game. Usually we like to see that top rank being earned. You took an easy way to the hall of fame. Good on you but please don't expect everyone to respect it. Again my apology for being rude towards your ennoblement.

Nice Delivery mate ^_^

DeletedUser

First world I have played on other then W80 since W70. I don't recall barb nobling at start up popular ether. I mean it happened but normally not in the first 10 caps. First 10 caps are typically experienced players going after decent sized villages.
Difference is that this is a credit card world. the experienced peeps don't wanna waste pp on this bullcrap, so the big spending noobs haz the first nibbles.
Some noob even bought 2 nibbles and wasted them on what should be his farms. But why farm if you haz your momma's credit card?

p.s. as an add on to my statement: Growth achievements

Market Guru (Gold - Level 4)

Trade resources using the market 1.000 times.

and:

Recruitment Drive (Wood - Level 1)

Recruit a total of 20 units!

Last edited by a moderator:

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I like how you use that you get better farms as an argument and still have'nt farmed over 1m resources.:xmas biggrin:

Frozen Beauty

I like how you use that you get better farms as an argument and still have'nt farmed over 1m resources.:xmas biggrin:

63906944.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

Difference is that this is a credit card world. the experienced peeps don't wanna waste pp on this bullcrap, so the big spending noobs haz the first nibbles.
Some noob even bought 2 nibbles and wasted them on what should be his farms. But why farm if you haz your momma's credit card?

Just because people use PP it does not mean they dont know how to play or are not experienced, alot of people make PP from other worlds then use them for future worlds without spending a single dime, their is of course going to be those who do spend alot of money though on buying it but eventually they will drop down the ranks when they cant sustain it.