You Just got CLEANed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Well Before I begin I would like to direct you all at Repinski's PnP first.

As you can all see from his PnP he said Azura would fail and that was a fact well he predicted the future. We (CLEAN) had this planned out before he wrote that PnP and now you will see what we planned. Enjoy the read and Bye bye Azura!

It all started a few nights ago in a chat we like to call the CLEAN skype chat. But most of it is spam :lol:

[SPOIL]
mrcleansmeeting.png
[/SPOIL]

We decided to fake an uprising in CLEAN and "merge" into Azura. Well we got duke privs and things went down hill for Azura from there :icon_wink:

So first thing is first, some good old making fun of the forums.

Diplomacy, wow hugliance?
[SPOIL]
34qve6p.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Wow really? Who cares! That is w47, there are these things called different worlds and umm, they have different speeds, start at different times and all that. It doesn't matter!
[SPOIL]
9zu7ap.jpg
[/SPOIL]

/facepalm Of course you want to take control of your K! God I hate noob...
[SPOIL]
wi0nk9.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Wow seriously? You think your going to war other tribes while fighting us? That just cracks me up. :lol: And also Failminator lighten up, he is just trying to help out. If this how you treat your members then I think we did them a liberty.
[SPOIL]
11j2pno.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Ok now with that our of the way, lets see some online times shall we?

Hmm he seems to be away fairly soon.
[SPOIL]
1g216b.jpg
[/SPOIL]

:icon_eek: Someone made their offline times public knowledge :icon_wink:
[SPOIL]
2hrjrl2.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Well I guess the moral of the story is, Failminator screwed up big time this time, and well this time it cost him his tribe. We didn't Disband like we could have, we took over, kicked everyone, changed the CoAs, kept the name, and are keeping the tribe idle just to rub it in their face.

Azura just got CLEANed!

Regards,
Dirty Addict, Repinski, and Blessdisbling

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Idea was the work of all of CLEAN, this PnP was the work of the 3 names above.

DeletedUser

Haha. Yay. Attention Whore. Clean ready for an another ass-whopping

DeletedUser87316

You never got Duke privs, and everyone is still in our tribe =P your plan failed.

G0dzP0t

ANOTHER ass-whooping? :icon_eek:

You never got Duke privs, and everyone is still in our tribe =P your plan failed.
Our plan may have failed...but your tribe failed :icon_cool:

Last edited:

Repinski

Yes out plan failed, everyone will be back to our tribe soon. And I only posted this at request from Buffet because he wanted the public to know what we were up to. Azura are the real fail for even letting us in. And giving 2 of our members Baron but I got greedy and convinced will to wait for duke. It is my fault the plan fail and I am ok with that.

So CLEAN you can all blame me if you want :lol:

DeletedUser

Don't try calling us noobs Terminator, you actually believed we would grace you with our presence!

/Facepalm...
i find that extremely funny that he actually did. after all those arguments repenski just listed he actually thought u guys were gonna come in and help azura lol.

DeletedUser83993

Yes out plan failed, everyone will be back to our tribe soon. And I only posted this at request from Buffet because he wanted the public to know what we were up to. Azura are the real fail for even letting us in. And giving 2 of our members Baron but I got greedy and convinced will to wait for duke. It is my fault the plan fail and I am ok with that.

So CLEAN you can all blame me if you want :lol:
Wished you would of told me... Because I wouldn't of posted your(CLEANS) point growth as to why I thought you were merging... That's what changed his mind... Cause he thought I said his tribe was causing the point growth to be bad in some members... lmao...
Don't try calling us noobs Terminator, you actually believed we would grace you with our presence!

/Facepalm...
Should of told me... I even skyped you :lol:

Repinski

And Mr.I we had to keep the whole world in the dark about this to not risk any information getting out.

DeletedUser83993

And Mr.I we had to keep the whole world in the dark about this to not risk any information getting out.
:| Wished you would of told me cause if I didn't place that point growth thing because I was mad at y'all merging then this plan may have been fulfilled.

DeletedUser

This thread is so full of fail it hurts. Azura is clearly a fail tribe for even accepting CLEAN in the first place.

But repinski, Clean is now officially a fail tribe too. It sounds like you're just trying to save face and that this story is patched together - and even if it's not, you guys fail just for attempting this.

I can't wait to see both of these tribes collapse.

DeletedUser

Would have been better had you gotten the duke privs, but good job anyway.

Repinski

But repinski, Clean is now officially a fail tribe too. It sounds like you're just trying to save face and that this story is patched together - and even if it's not, you guys fail just for attempting this.

The only reason we failed is because I got greedy. That is something I will have to live with. And well think of us as a fail tribe if you want but we will prove you wrong eventually :lol:

DeletedUser

The only reason we failed is because I got greedy. That is something I will have to live with. And well think of us as a fail tribe if you want but we will prove you wrong eventually :lol:

If you do I'll admit so, but let's be honest. How can you take a tribe seriously who's most significant action in the world thus far is "Woah dude, let's kick all of our members out so we can attempt to disband another tribe but ultimately fail at doing so and have to piece back together our original tribe!"

Maybe it's just me, but other than sounding entirely too desperate it also comes off as you not thinking you could take Azura on head to head. If you were controlling them as so many of you tried to make it sound like here in the forums, why would this even be necessary?

Azura is garbage - but so far they've been willing to fight you without trying to employ any dirty tricks, and they've thwarted your plan... so who is really winning?

Your our BUFFET

If you do I'll admit so, but let's be honest. How can you take a tribe seriously who's most significant action in the world thus far is "Woah dude, let's kick all of our members out so we can attempt to disband another tribe but ultimately fail at doing so and have to piece back together our original tribe!"

Maybe it's just me, but other than sounding entirely too desperate it also comes off as you not thinking you could take Azura on head to head. If you were controlling them as so many of you tried to make it sound like here in the forums, why would this even be necessary?

Azura is garbage - but so far they've been willing to fight you without trying to employ any dirty tricks, and they've thwarted your plan... so who is really winning?
We mainly tried disbanding them because of there ignorant duke. And actually, Azura is much better then any random mass recruiter. They are actually attacking us constantly, we have some wins and losses like the do. But if you do the ratio of 100 players to 25... The odds are in our favor by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.