You Just got CLEANed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your our BUFFET

repinski you are the biggest attention whore i have ever seen in my life, you are obviously the kid who got made fun of his whole life and still does. this is your idea at getting back i guess? you act like you are so cool acting like you think you are a mod and all that stuff, but its obvious you are not

so i guess what happended is that as a tribe clean could not beat azura so they had to resort to this - pretty sad guys, seriously

your tribe has obviously failed, and continuing to deny it and bring attention to yourself like this just makes you as a person look even worse
I won't even go into how wrong your post is. You also wanted diplomacy with CLEAN. So shut up, Repinski had this thread ready for when we were about to disband them. And no, we only did this because of the over-proud, ignorant, child-like leader they have. So get out of this thread.

DeletedUser

repinski you are the biggest attention whore i have ever seen in my life, you are obviously the kid who got made fun of his whole life and still does. this is your idea at getting back i guess? you act like you are so cool acting like you think you are a mod and all that stuff, but its obvious you are not

so i guess what happended is that as a tribe clean could not beat azura so they had to resort to this - pretty sad guys, seriously

your tribe has obviously failed, and continuing to deny it and bring attention to yourself like this just makes you as a person look even worse
Okay. I am sick and tired of you bagging on everyone, thinking your so amazing. You better get out right now.

DeletedUser

Okay. I am sick and tired of you bagging on everyone, thinking your so amazing. You better get out right now.

okay, when have i ever "bagged" on anyone - other than you because you cried about that picture

i am tired of this kid "baggin" on everyone else - he is a tool and needs to be put in his place

oh but i guess i better get out because you said so, so internet gangsta and what not

DeletedUser

So true mtrskllz

DeletedUser

I won't even go into how wrong your post is. You also wanted diplomacy with CLEAN. So shut up, Repinski had this thread ready for when we were about to disband them. And no, we only did this because of the over-proud, ignorant, child-like leader they have. So get out of this thread.

yes i did, before you and your tribe made asses of yourselves on this forum

you and your fail tribe needs to just give up, attention is not going to help your fail problem

DeletedUser

okay, when have i ever "bagged" on anyone - other than you because you cried about that picture

i am tired of this kid "baggin" on everyone else - he is a tool and needs to be put in his place

oh but i guess i better get out because you said so, so internet gangsta and what not
You better not bring that up again.
Maybe he has some problems. Who are you to judge? Why not pick on somebody you actually know.

DeletedUser

You better not bring that up again.
Maybe he has some problems. Who are you to judge? Why not pick on somebody you actually know.

dude what are you talking about, all he does is picks on people on this forum - every post is a jab at someone

i honestly never make fun of anyone, i am always the guy who stands up for other people - ever. in real life or on the internet - but i can only sit back and watch for so long

and dont avoid the question - when have you ever seen me bag on anyone?

DeletedUser

dude what are you talking about, all he does is picks on people on this forum - every post is a jab at someone

i honestly never make fun of anyone, i am always the guy who stands up for other people - ever. in real life or on the internet - but i can only sit back and watch for so long

All I see him insult is Azura and El Cihad.
Umm lets, see me, repinski, and other people on the forums.

Your our BUFFET

Meh, true enough. I do bag on people. WHo cares?

DeletedUser

blah, i was just starting to enjoy the activity on the forums... and as always there MUST pop up someone with a hero complex and lack of a sense of humor who ruins it all, thanks mtr. -_-

DeletedUser

All I see him insult is Azura and El Cihad.
Umm lets, see me, repinski, and other people on the forums.

that is not acceptable, after making that comment you need to prove that i bag on anyone here. and it does not matter who he is picking on, its really annoying to see and its not right

who cares anyway - if its ok for him to pick on azura then why cant i pick on him?

DeletedUser

And no, we only did this because of the over-proud, ignorant, child-like leader they have.

So because of this child-like leader, you stooped to child-like actions.

Much sense in that /sarcasm

(Really though, do you guys think that him being over-proud, ignorant, and child-like is really a good reason to show your unwillingness to handle your business?)

DeletedUser

that is not acceptable, after making that comment you need to prove that i bag on anyone here. and it does not matter who he is picking on, its really annoying to see and its not right

who cares anyway - if its ok for him to pick on azura then why cant i pick on him?
He is picking on a general public, while you are focusing your anger on him alone.

DeletedUser

He is picking on a general public, while you are focusing your anger on him alone.

nope, he is focusing on el cihad - maybe you should go back and read it again

again stop avoiding the question - you are loosing your credibility by doing so

where is the proof that i bag on everyone since you are so tired of it - other than the picture incident where you were at fault

Repinski

Rawxass relax. Let him flame me, it doesn't bother me. If that sort of thing bothered me then I would have quit long ago. I am from the w24 externals where when they used to be booming with activity there were flames everywhere and I got a good share of it. Nothing really bugs me anymore, after all it is just a game :icon_wink:

@Mtr: get out of my thread instead of derailing it.
@Failminator: Your last post contributed nothing to this thread, all it was,was a jab at me.

Your our BUFFET

So because of this child-like leader, you stooped to child-like actions.

Much sense in that /sarcasm

(Really though, do you guys think that him being over-proud, ignorant, and child-like is really a good reason to show your unwillingness to handle your business?)

Not exactly child like actions, it's hid own fault he thought we were serious. And unwilling to handle our business is ignorant, my whole tribe eagerly accpets attacks from azura and clearing azura. That was quite a ignorant post.

DeletedUser

nope, he is focusing on el cihad - maybe you should go back and read it again

again stop avoiding the question - you are loosing your credibility by doing so

where is the proof that i bag on everyone since you are so tired of it - other than the picture incident where you were at fault
El Cihad is the duke of Azura. Therefore it makes perfect sense for him to criticize him.
A crappy leadership = A crappy tribe

DeletedUser

@Mtr: get out of my thread instead of derailing it.
@Failminator: Your last post contributed nothing to this thread, all it was,was a jab at me.

first of all little miss moderator you do not run the place

and this thread was started with the intentions of making fun of someone, i am just participating in the fun.

Repinski

mtr if you can find a single post by me anywhere in this forum saying I think I'm mod then I will admit your right, but until then your just as bad as Failminator, bring up the same argument over and over again with no evidence. And btw I'm a he.

Status
Not open for further replies.