You Just got CLEANed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

El Cihad is the duke of Azura. Therefore it makes perfect sense for him to criticize him.
A crappy leadership = A crappy tribe

Oh yeah, were the crappy tribe, clean is one aswell than.

Repinski

Coming from the tribe will 100+ members (including acad) fighting 31 and failing horrible at it considering the odds :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh yhh were failing alright. Clean doesn't state the obvious:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not exactly child like actions, it's hid own fault he thought we were serious. And unwilling to handle our business is ignorant, my whole tribe eagerly accpets attacks from azura and clearing azura. That was quite a ignorant post.

Attempting to disband a competing tribe because you dislike how the leader acts is child-like and displays an unwillingness to handle them on the battlefield. There's no ignorance about it.

But think about the contradictory nature of your post before you call what I say ignorant. By your own words they're putting up a good fight, so if you really were "eagerly accepting attacks and clearing Azura", then this wouldn't have even been an option.

DeletedUser

Notoriety* what did you think of my PnP? I would like to ask you personally because Pyker said he liked it...

Second best in my view (I'll have 3 PP left over, so I'll give that to you methinks). The text was well laid out and well presented. The picture was useful and added to the propaganda.

However, I do have three main criticisms of it;

(a) Your links were all clumped together. Even when writing essays and you give quotes, you are encouraged to include quotes in the flow of your writing - not just go "...now here's a quote to prove this". That is essentially what you did. Talked on for a while and then just threw a load of links / proof at us - which I think you should avoid and instead incorporate those links / proof into the flow of the piece.

(b) At the start you told people what to do, you told them not to dock you points for a certain thing. This wasn't really necessary and you will note that when you tell a person not to do something, they are more likely to do it, sometimes just out of spite. You should have just went straight into the piece instead of that little introduction you did. I also dislike all the disclaimers in PnP's nowadays saying it isn't aimed at a person, they're annoying :icon_neutral:

(c) At the end you stated "Believe me if you want, or don't believe me". In my view, you should never include such a sentence. Your aim is to get people to believe you, stating that would imply there is reason for them not to believe you. Some other statements that get across the same point but would work better would be - "Now the public can make up their own minds on Azura" - "Now, you decide if Azura will fail" - stuff like that. Never give them the opportunity to not believe you :icon_wink:

-Conor

Last edited by a moderator:

alexanderlegend

Lol nice but u cud have done it larger as it is ur first one good !

DeletedUser38798

you guys understand youre all a bunch of losers discussing this right? lol.

Repinski

Ok everyone I am going to summorize the point of this thread now that it has kinda died and the flame war has stopped and it has been reopened.

This way prepared for when we disbanded Azura but since we failed I was not going to post it. But do to all the hype of the thought that CLEAN actually merged into Azura Will (my Duke) thought I should post it anyways. CLEAN DID NOT actually merge into Azura, we just moved some members as a ploy to try and disband them and due to my greediness we failed.

Blame me if you want for the failure of this plan that we really did put much planning into. But I have summarized the point of why this was posted even though it was never intended to be posted since we failed to disband Azura.

Regards,
-Rep

DeletedUser

Ok everyone I am going to summorize the point of this thread now that it has kinda died and the flame war has stopped and it has been reopened.

This way prepared for when we disbanded Azura but since we failed I was not going to post it. But do to all the hype of the thought that CLEAN actually merged into Azura Will (my Duke) thought I should post it anyways. CLEAN DID NOT actually merge into Azura, we just moved some members as a ploy to try and disband them and due to my greediness we failed.

Blame me if you want for the failure of this plan that we really did put much planning into. But I have summarized the point of why this was posted even though it was never intended to be posted since we failed to disband Azura.

Regards,
-Rep

Bolded.

DeletedUser

Jebus, this is going in circles.

Can we not just agree that Terminator failed by trusting this scheme, and CLEAN, no repinski ;), failed for making the finale of the scheme failing ^^

Repinski

Failminator I honestly don't see why you felt the need to do this? I posted completely on topic with a post to summarize the meaning of the thread so then it could slowly die off. I didn't want/never expected anyone to post in here after me. But looks like you just feel the need to slag CLEAN even when we admit we messed up?

Honestly grow up.

Matflan50

TBH... I don't know why you had to bump this thread repinski. I believe I speak for the majority of W48 when I say,
"NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!! POST REPORTS OR DON'T POST AT ALL!"

...because this mindless bickering has gone on for days, and where has it gotten you? nowhere.

DeletedUser

Failminator I honestly don't see why you felt the need to do this? I posted completely on topic with a post to summarize the meaning of the thread so then it could slowly die off. I didn't want/never expected anyone to post in here after me. But looks like you just feel the need to slag CLEAN even when we admit we messed up?

Honestly grow up.

repinski, you are just so full of fail dude. NO ONE WAS POSTING IN HERE BEFORE YOU. Not that it matters what I think, but you used to come off as cool. Now you come off as an annoying attention whore. Either A) you knew posting here would re-ignite the thread, or B) you're much less intelligent than anyone gives you credit for.

Either way, YOU grow up.

Your our BUFFET

repinski, you are just so full of fail dude. NO ONE WAS POSTING IN HERE BEFORE YOU. Not that it matters what I think, but you used to come off as cool. Now you come off as an annoying attention whore. Either A) you knew posting here would re-ignite the thread, or B) you're much less intelligent than anyone gives you credit for.

Either way, YOU grow up.
Don't kid yourself, Rep is 16 and you must be 20+(?) and his sentence structures, how he explains things, and his general understanding of tw is higher then yourself. If you to had a flame war, I bet 5 pp he would win, unless(like you have been acting when proven wrong multiple times) you decide to have too much pride and ignore the fact that you got your ass kicked. So, you stop posting, half your posts have some decent intelligent posts, but you also make yourself look like an ass.

DeletedUser

Either way, YOU grow up.

Full of fail? :lol:
Your the one who's the attention whore. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't kid yourself, Rep is 16 and you must be 20+(?) and his sentence structures, how he explains things, and his general understanding of tw is higher then yourself. If you to had a flame war, I bet 5 pp he would win, unless(like you have been acting when proven wrong multiple times) you decide to have too much pride and ignore the fact that you got your ass kicked. So, you stop posting, half your posts have some decent intelligent posts, but you also make yourself look like an ass.

Age is nothing but a number my friend. That being said, my sentence structures are more than acceptable and not something you should try to use against me (especially considering we're on the intrawebs here). I explain things in a way that most can understand (should I find references for you?). In addition, it's highly ignorant of you to attempt to gauge my understanding of this game when you know nothing about me and have never seen me play. I understand you feel the need to defend your friend, but don't bring it this way when you have nothing good to say.

(As a side note, when you talk about sentence structure and things like that, please proof-read your own post. Learn the difference between "then" and "than", and figure out what is wrong with statements you write. Your last sentence for instance, is horrendous in structure to begin with. You make it worse by including "half your posts have some decent intelligent posts".)

Full of fail? :lol:
Your the one who's the attention whore. :icon_wink:

I know I am, but at least I'll admit to that :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.