You Just got CLEANed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

If you do I'll admit so, but let's be honest. How can you take a tribe seriously who's most significant action in the world thus far is "Woah dude, let's kick all of our members out so we can attempt to disband another tribe but ultimately fail at doing so and have to piece back together our original tribe!"

:lol: piece back together? If there is any tribe on this world that every member speaks to each other it is us. Everyone left on their own accord and went to Azura for the plan that I messed up and we were all speaking on skype when we did it. By the end of tomorrow things will be back just how they were trust me and you can even hold me to this if you want. :icon_wink:

Maybe it's just me, but other than sounding entirely too desperate it also comes off as you not thinking you could take Azura on head to head. If you were controlling them as so many of you tried to make it sound like here in the forums, why would this even be necessary?

We got bored and were talking in skype and said let do it for the shits and giggles :lol:

Azura is garbage - but so far they've been willing to fight you without trying to employ any dirty tricks, and they've thwarted your plan... so who is really winning?

We only did it cause we got bored and we failed cause I got greedy :lol:

lol u just got CLEANed = you just got Punked :p

:icon_eek: first time I saw that and now I am utterly disappointed because if anyone likes originality it is me. If I see a render that I have seen more then once then I consider it over used :icon_eek: I am so sorry!

... shows me for listening to Dirty Addict...

Kash2Smash

:icon_eek: first time I saw that and now I am utterly disappointed because if anyone likes originality it is me. If I see a render that I have seen more then once then I consider it over used :icon_eek: I am so sorry!

haha, np man.

DeletedUser

Okay I fully support CLEAN, but honestly guys...lessen down on the attention. :/

DeletedUser

Okay I fully support CLEAN, but honestly guys...lessen down on the attention. :/

as much as i dislike attentionwhoring, so far i just see a group of people having fun... isn't that why we are all here, to have fun? so far, aside from my epic tribe, clean is the only tribe in this W that i think actually enjoys the game.

so keep it up amigos

Repinski

Not trying to draw attention, just figured this thread would answer a lot of the questions going on in the threads that I posted to come see this one.

DeletedUser

as much as i dislike attentionwhoring, so far i just see a group of people having fun... isn't that why we are all here, to have fun? so far, aside from my epic tribe, clean is the only tribe in this W that i think actually enjoys the game.

so keep it up amigos
That is true. Just calm down. Like 5 threads on CLEAN and Azura today. :/

DeletedUser

I must say, good job on the attempted disbandment of Azura but that didn't work out for ya'hh. And this was Clean's last attempt to try to bring Azura down with them. Well guess what, were still Rank2 and were still warring you hahahahaah.

Repinski

I must say, good job on the attempted disbandment of Azura but that didn't work out for ya'hh. And this was Clean's last attempt to try to bring Azura down with them. Well guess what, were still Rank2 and were still warring you hahahahaah.

How many times do we have to say it? here I'll bold it and put it in big letters for you so you can't miss it....

WE ARE NOT TREATING THIS AS A WAR! WE ARE JUST FARMING OUR AREA. IF YOU ARE TREATING THIS AS A FULL BLOWN WAR YOUR DOING A HORRIBLE JOB AT IS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT TREATING IT AS A WAR!

There, did you get the message now?

DeletedUser

If you must know I restarted because I was kicked out of my home and threatened with foster care so why don't you sod off!

On a side note,
@Rawxass: O'rly? Cords/in game name?
IGN: Rawxass
Coords: 373|463

DeletedUser

Don't wrry Azura. Clean are noobs an are desperate ;) Keep it up Azura.

DeletedUser

To the thread maker, worlds are the same speed and opened at almost the exact same time. W47 just has better players.

DeletedUser

repinski you are the biggest attention whore i have ever seen in my life, you are obviously the kid who got made fun of his whole life and still does. this is your idea at getting back i guess? you act like you are so cool acting like you think you are a mod and all that stuff, but its obvious you are not

so i guess what happended is that as a tribe clean could not beat azura so they had to resort to this - pretty sad guys, seriously

your tribe has obviously failed, and continuing to deny it and bring attention to yourself like this just makes you as a person look even worse

Status
Not open for further replies.