You Just got CLEANed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your our BUFFET

Age is nothing but a number my friend. That being said, my sentence structures are more than acceptable and not something you should try to use against me (especially considering we're on the intrawebs here). I explain things in a way that most can understand (should I find references for you?). In addition, it's highly ignorant of you to attempt to gauge my understanding of this game when you know nothing about me and have never seen me play. I understand you feel the need to defend your friend, but don't bring it this way when you have nothing good to say.

(As a side note, when you talk about sentence structure and things like that, please proof-read your own post. Learn the difference between "then" and "than", and figure out what is wrong with statements you write. Your last sentence for instance, is horrendous in structure to begin with. You make it worse by including "half your posts have some decent intelligent posts".)

I know I am, but at least I'll admit to that :icon_razz:
True, and I am a bit pissed atm, so don't be too affended if everything that comes out of my mouth is bs(W47 shit...). And I am on my iPhone, so it's bit hard to do a complete sentence with correct usages such as then and than. But who cares. And My point of you having too much pride is true, you have been proven wrong, but you won't admit it.

I don't get why players such as matflan50, mattcurr, yourself, and many others don't think they are ever wrong even when they have been proven wrong multiple times.

DeletedUser

Ahhh.... this is why it got locked the first time >_<

If you don't stop taking shots at each other and get back on topic I am locking this again.

Go take your sentence structure and age war to the sentence structure and age forums....

Although quire frankly I don't think this thread has a purpose anymore.

Clean tried to disban some tribes, including Azura. They were unsuccessful in disbanding Azura although they were successful against some of Azura's allys. Respinski admits it. Clean admits it.

What new information is there? o_o

I'll leave this open if someone does want to further explore the topic itself but please.... keep it Clean (ohhh, I made a pun ^_^).

Matflan50

I don't get why players such as matflan50, mattcurr, yourself, and many others don't think they are ever wrong even when they have been proven wrong multiple times.

Probably b'cos we're not... You've been proven too many times that you've been wrong that now you just choose to accept it. Kind of sad really, considering how hyped you were when you first came into W48 (I just gave ya'll a lil ego deflation).

Please, don't use me in your posts unless you're wanting a reply.

DeletedUser

True, and I am a bit pissed atm, so don't be too affended if everything that comes out of my mouth is bs(W47 shit...). And I am on my iPhone, so it's bit hard to do a complete sentence with correct usages such as then and than. But who cares. And My point of you having too much pride is true, you have been proven wrong, but you won't admit it.

It's not true at all. It's another assumption of yours. I'm sure you can find me some posts where I've been proven wrong and haven't replied. But I can find you as many where I've been right and haven't responded past that. Why is this? A few reasons:

1) I have internet ADD.
B) I just don't care that much - this message board has no bearing on my life.
3) I don't feel the need to give validation to those who need it, nor to I feel the need to accept validation on the internet.

Come on guy, you're one of the better and more intelligent posters on this forum but you're not acting like it right now.

DeletedUser

Ahhh.... this is why it got locked the first time >_<

If you don't stop taking shots at each other and get back on topic I am locking this again.

Go take your sentence structure and age war to the sentence structure and age forums....

Although quire frankly I don't think this thread has a purpose anymore.

Clean tried to disban some tribes, including Azura. They were unsuccessful in disbanding Azura although they were successful against some of Azura's allys. Respinski admits it. Clean admits it.

What new information is there? o_o

I'll leave this open if someone does want to further explore the topic itself but please.... keep it Clean (ohhh, I made a pun ^_^).

Will you marry me?

Your our BUFFET

Probably b'cos we're not... You've been proven too many times that you've been wrong that now you just choose to accept it. Kind of sad really, considering how hyped you were when you first came into W48 (I just gave ya'll a lil ego deflation).

Please, don't use me in your posts unless you're wanting a reply.

No, I've proven you wrong many times, such as how hypocrytical you were with the word "flame" and even the player you said I was flaming said you were wrong. I've been proven wrong before, yes. At least I am man enough to admit it. And I never had an ego, you seem you get that mixed up with me confusing you guys had an ego. Never once during the beginning of each other flaming each other did I have an ego, go find some posts where I did.

Hells, like I said, don't be offended if my of the words come out of my mouth towards you is bs, some shit happened on w47 that is pissing me off.

Miss, I don't care if you close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.