Your Name

DeletedUser

I am always looking at peoples names and wondering, where did they get it. Why did they choose that one. Why do they have all those numbers? Well I thought we should answer these questions

Here are the questions you should answer.

Why did you choose your ingame name, what does it mean? Why do you like it or not?

-------------------

I will start.

I chose my name (Besitzen) as I was a member of CLOSED (W12) and the name of closed was Gechclosen, and that ws German for closed, so I got a name that was German also, and the name Besitzen means Ownage in German.

DeletedUser

I chose my name, (timmrees,) because my name is Timm Rees. I don't like it because I don't like all you people knowing my name. :icon_razz:

spleen mage

(8) They call me Spleen Mage. That's not my name. That's not my name. (8)

Ok, I'm bored....

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

I was bored and the name appealed because i was making a flashy image with a smurf render

DeletedUser

Johnny Walker is my nickname and 75 is my old football number.

DeletedUser22924

well my name is like this cause, the last name of my dad is Castro and the number 2 represends my position in everything i do againt my big bro(i always end up number 2 at everything when i go in a competition with my big bro) the last part is a bit of copy from some1 else's name which is dead103man( i copied the last part)

DeletedUser50228

i use the name n00bking2 cus i used it on the portugese server(quit) and n00bking wasnt available. my w17 name uses meh real name(amit) along with my fav. game

DeletedUser

I picked wholikeme, because there is no one as me... hahah (jk) but it sounds cool...

DeletedUser

I am always looking at peoples names and wondering, where did they get it. Why did they choose that one. Why do they have all those numbers? Well I thought we should answer these questions

Here are the questions you should answer.

Why did you choose your ingame name, what does it mean? Why do you like it or not?

-------------------

I will start.

I chose my name (Besitzen) as I was a member of CLOSED (W12) and the name of closed was Gechclosen, and that ws German for closed, so I got a name that was German also, and the name Besitzen means Ownage in German.

either you performed a typo here or you do not know.

its geschlossen .. if you want to say closed.

also you can t translate own like that into german as it wouldn t have the same meaning.