Your Name

DeletedUser

I choose mine cause my name is Jamyes and I use Sir just to make it better

SirJamyes

EDIT; plus Sir make it more middle ages thing lol

theoneyoucantstand

No one really wants to know how I got theoneyoucantstand. It is not because people can not stand me.... I will tell later.

DeletedUser

Team Canine is a quake clan I played with for many years. We were pretty successful in Quake 3...had a good run playing the top clans in the US. (lost to CK in the finals)

My nickname was "Burn" from a long while ago. K9-Burn was my tag. I just shortened it...and have been going by this name for a while.

DeletedUser

"King of the ring" wouldnt fit in the runescape name box XD

So lost the spaces... still had to lose one letter
Chose to lose the 'f'

Not too interesting reli

FYI - Dont play runescape anymore, this was from quite a long time ago but the name has stuck :)

DeletedUser39071

My name - GrandOpening - is a nickname that I already had in RL.
I earned this name as a part of a running club with a drinking problem called the Hash House Harriers (no drugs involved).
I made this club a family affair by bringing my mother and sister into the fold :lol:

DeletedUser

I chose mine because of the Killik dartships in Starwars.

and it sounds cool.

DeletedUser

The name adamh6262 has is from runescape :D

I was adam6262 (made it when I was 12). Then when I started a tribal wars account I couldn't be bothered to think of a new one. Adam6262 was already taken so I had to add a "h"

It's a frikkin cool story huh?

DeletedUser

welll my story is not interesting, so i will waste your time to tell you how i cam up with B.M.A

right i am not very imaginative, so i got my name "aaron micheal bellinger" (yes my whole name, great right? :) ) anyway i took the first letter of all 3 names, A.M.B, but i did not like it, so i messed around with it for a while, then discovered B.M.A, which i think looks better than A.M.B.

DeletedUser

hehe alihumphrey, its so original, good, i took it from the fact my name is alastair humphrey, impressive or what?

and was that valpo I saw earlier in here, you playing this world, if so im out! lol
jokes

DeletedUser

welll my story is not interesting, so i will waste your time to tell you how i cam up with B.M.A

right i am not very imaginative, so i got my name "aaron micheal bellinger" (yes my whole name, great right? :) ) anyway i took the first letter of all 3 names, A.M.B, but i did not like it, so i messed around with it for a while, then discovered B.M.A, which i think looks better than A.M.B.

that makes sense. does that apply to PWC?

anyone else have any uninteresting names to annoy us with?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

name =pinkpanther?? - dads gf says i remind her of the pink panther from the cartoon. tall skinny with long legs :icon_rolleyes:

i happen to disagree with the skinny part now though since ive gained a needed 40 pounds

name=thewall4588

this is my usual name you will find me under in other worlds. thewall comes from pink floyd even though many people have thought its because troops always seem to die at my walls:lol:

4588 is simple its my birthday- now you know when to send me resources

DeletedUser

fitoreldabest-longish story but cut short its: made a character called jamie fitore, stuck an l on teh end and then said he was the best :D

DeletedUser

i got my name robinwarrior4 from the tv haha

my brother was watching robin hood the bbc series and i was like hmm robin and i used to play ikarium so my name was warrior the 4th so robinwarrior4 ? lol

Lisa809

L ovely
I innocent
S weet
A doreable

Hannahbabe

none of the above....:icon_evil: