Your new Blogger is...

D4alicious

D4alicious

I'm sure you all know me well enough for me not to have to introduce myself in too much depth.

I'm really looking forward to blogging about our world and I shall do my very best. I think it's something we've missed out on for a long time.

If you have any ideas, comments or criticism please feel free to message me in game or PM me over the forums.

I will be making my first blog in the coming days, so please look out for it.

Cheers, D4.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

His Purple name is coming shortly, but if you have any issue with D4alicious, please dont hesitate to contact me, His Head blogger.

I will be more than happy to help with anything.

Thanks

Kris

DeletedUser

Congrats D4 for the new position will be nice to finally have someone here

good luck and looking forward for your first blog

DeletedUser

Can A mod please sticky this if possible? And Remove / De-Stick "Blogger Wanted" please? (Not a demand, just a friendly request :), Love)

Kris.

DeletedUser

Congratz, have needed a good blogger for a long time, well at leats now we have a blogger :p only time will tell if your a good one :p but i have hopes :p will be waiting to read your first blog.

DeletedUser

very cool, it would very interesting to read about the born of Incognitos and who knows, maybe how the recluts were chosen and how the garbage left out dry.

DeletedUser

I have a criticism,Who in god's name would let you blog :p haha just kidding. good job

DeletedUser

I have a criticism,Who in god's name would let you blog :p haha just kidding. good job

Lamby is just sour he didn't get the job :lol: :icon_razz:

Best Of luck D4... maybe you can blog about the long history of w44... just pop my name in there :icon_twisted: jk hehe

<3
Sh@de

D4alicious

very cool, it would very interesting to read about the born of Incognitos and who knows, maybe how the recluts were chosen and how the garbage left out dry.

Seriously? How could you not know the answers to this already?

DeletedUser

Lamby is just sour he didn't get the job :lol: :icon_razz:

Best Of luck D4... maybe you can blog about the long history of w44... just pop my name in there :icon_twisted: jk hehe

<3
Sh@de

I didnt apply because D4 said he was going to. I even helped him with the mock interview :icon_razz:

So D4 where is my cut? I think 25% is good :lol:

DeletedUser

would love to know where you people get the time to do this ahahah

DeletedUser

would love to know where you people get the time to do this ahahah

I know eh, I helped him even with all the incomings i deal with. and im pretty sure D4 has lots of incomings too. It's called time management

DeletedUser

Seriously? How could you not know the answers to this already?

I do, but I would love that everyone knows how easily you can twist facts and how many BS you can put in every sentence you write against us.

DeletedUser

melkor87 said:
I do, but I would love that everyone knows how easily you can twist facts and how many BS you can put in every sentence you write against us.

You cannot put bias into a Blog. Very often the Blogs that we produce are read over by our Head Bloggers to ensure we do not tilt too far to one side or the other; any bias found is changed immediately. If you do feel any of the Blogs D4 produces contain Bias then you can feel free to alert the Head Bloggers respectively and they will adjudicate as to weather or not it truly is.

But congrats :icon_biggrin: