Your New Mod

DeletedUser

i have tried to be good :p

hmm I dont have his skype or msn ...but cody da banana noob has it as has all above have it too

I guess some All noobs are equal, but some noobs are more equal than others...lol

but he is wrigth to not let me have it cause I am much better looking than all above ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

remember, we cannot discuss bans or infractions either.

Virg, my skype is in my original post. Anybody is welcome to add it.

DeletedUser

ohh I think he is nice with out any beers.

and he has put these forums a better ones ..even we did not like it at some point...lol

hi I am Virg and I am a spam junky ..lol

DeletedUser

If we can just get SOMEONE to behave himself.......

/stares at firey

:lol:

DeletedUser

Hell Red why don't you stare at me for a bit. I am starting to stir the pot a bit :)

firey ain't that bad....lol cimm reminds me of blonde :)

DeletedUser

there is some good pnp on this board.....reminds me of the good ole days on W12.

DeletedUser

Yes, things have been picking up, I'm starting to try to see if anyone is giving up an account. I really need to get back in on the action :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes, things have been picking up, I'm starting to try to see if anyone is giving up an account. I really need to get back in on the action :icon_biggrin:

I will give mine, if you can handle it ^^

DeletedUser

Who do you figure are our most frequent posters anyhow?

Btw, I'd need a week to get used to it, and a little more free time opty :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Z why don't you try Dahrzied (sp) former duke of 1337 He is doing very well and could probably use a player instead of the permasitter they tell us he has.

there is some good pnp on this board.....reminds me of the good ole days on W12.

LOL honestly mate I still think W3 had and still has the best posters but these newer worlds just don't get it :)

DeletedUser

Ah, I was talking to Daz about potentially being a co for someone in 1337.

Besides, top 20 is a big step :lol:
Still this thread should be about red, not me. :lol:

DeletedUser

Who do you figure are our most frequent posters anyhow?

Btw, I'd need a week to get used to it, and a little more free time opty :icon_biggrin:

You are on that list. :icon_wink:

After having been a mod for this world for over 3 monthes, if I recognize your name then you are one of our frequent posters. To bad it doesn't pay airline miles or something. :lol: