Ysiek

leesupport

You may be right about the die-stamme numbers, although tapion could have gifted thousands of villages to try and keep his account small - and then had them gifted back when no else wanted to play a dead world.

In our case, I think there was a problem with the OD output at the beginning of the world, but OD was still being recorded properly. We just couldn't see it until they fixed the bug later on.

Ysiek does have the single largest account on TW.net, but I'm sure he spends far less time managing his account(s) than a number of other players like lippa. Imagine having two top 15 accounts. Now imagine keeping them both active and having both in the top 10 for ODA. Ysiek has never made any attempt to do something like that.

That sounds too much like a job to me :icon_razz: I kinda like to have a little fun myself.

DeletedUser

No, when he said "In all of TW" he meant all other worlds.

Actually i meant more then any other single player in one world in all of Tribalwars.net and if you need that much clarification you should kick yourself in the head for being so stupid, but the big thing is when you get so big its stops being fun, i cant imagine at having 18mil the game is really that fun, it would probably take almost day to do everything you want to with scripts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually i meant more then any other single player in one world in all of Tribalwars.net and if you need that much clarification you should kick yourself in the head for being so stupid, but the big thing is when you get so big its stops being fun, i cant imagine at having 18mil the game is really that fun, it would probably take almost day to do everything you want to with scripts

2 reasons why Ysiek is so big:

1. World 2 is a ok fast world compared to others

2. For the majority of the game, Aten just allied, NAP and merged with the rest of the world, that's why Ysiek is still in the habit of taking abandons.

And Ysiek finds it fun I think, so does other players, it's the people in your tribe that make you stay/leave.

kerosine

ysiek is probably one of those guys that just takes barbs but he supports his tribesmates so they tolerate him ;o

DeletedUser

ysiek is probably one of those guys that just takes barbs but he supports his tribesmates so they tolerate him ;o

no you must be thinking of Jirki, Jirki is the one who takes barbs and inactives but he supports tribemates.

And how would you know? Your not even in this world.

DeletedUser4937

Why do people still think it is difficult to manage a big account? A 2m point account under constant attack is far harder to manage than an 18m point account. If you are not under attack then it's stupidly easy to manage any size account, especially if you only noble abandons.

Ysiek's daily task list

1. Log on
2. Check reports for villages taken overnight - rename add to relevant group
2. Select academy / all / store
4. Rebuild nobles from overnight nobling
5. Find grey village / quitting team mate send four noble attacks at him

Total time spent 15 minutes, tops.

Hanussen

well is a glad to be back after so long.. Well i was in Aten for over 1 year and 7 months i think, before i quit.

Thats true Ysiek mostly nobled inactive players and barbs, he still do that?what a shame that the largest account on TW.net get to that place nobling barbs and inactives, dont worry i will catch him later i am back on W25 so it will only takes me like...3 years?lol

kurmis2

Why do people still think it is difficult to manage a big account? A 2m point account under constant attack is far harder to manage than an 18m point account. If you are not under attack then it's stupidly easy to manage any size account, especially if you only noble abandons.

Ysiek's daily task list

1. Log on
2. Check reports for villages taken overnight - rename add to relevant group
2. Select academy / all / store
4. Rebuild nobles from overnight nobling
5. Find grey village / quitting team mate send four noble attacks at him

Total time spent 15 minutes, tops.

lol and wath you do? in this stage of w2 most of all is eat inactives inside family or enemie inactives!

DeletedUser2248

Except by Aten law, all attacked accounts are inactive accounts.

kommissarwulf

Except by Aten law, all attacked accounts are inactive accounts.
Damn, you're onto us!

To be more on topic than just that little reply, I've no idea who is and isn't inactive when it comes to other tribes for the most part.

DeletedUser

Damn, you're onto us!

To be more on topic than just that little reply, I've no idea who is and isn't inactive when it comes to other tribes for the most part.

Move to |E and tell us how many inactives you see :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

He could be resting and banking packets before his next onslaught on the grey horde..

To be fair to Ysiek... Ysiek fought his way into the top 10 a long, long long time ago. While taking a higher percentage of active enemy villages than anyone else in the top 20. He used to ranked higher in OD than he was in points. Perhaps hes changed his ways, but you got to credit alot of his progress down to him.

He was well respected by such legends like, Bolaar, Berz and co.