Ysiek

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
To be fair to Ysiek... Ysiek fought his way into the top 10 a long, long long time ago. While taking a higher percentage of active enemy villages than anyone else in the top 20. He used to ranked higher in OD than he was in points. Perhaps hes changed his ways, but you got to credit alot of his progress down to him.

He was well respected by such legends like, Bolaar, Berz and co.

And who is this?

DeletedUser4937

lol and wath you do? in this stage of w2 most of all is eat inactives inside family or enemie inactives!

You know I was going to let this pass, but I have had a couple of beers, so please excuse my slight self-aggrandisement.

What do I do..... well I think that I have more enemy caps in the TW-Aten war than any player on either side at just a wee bit short of 500 (if you include the Tollxbooth villages whilst he has been skipping in and out of Aten).

So you can take your "lol and wath you do" and shove it up your.... well you get the idea.

DeletedUser

Lol, being slightly over the limit myself I find gibbo's comment not only wholly truthful (I wonder whether you actually are no.1, I think steveeo would give you a rin for you money :lol:) but hilarious! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2248

Lol, being slightly over the limit myself I find gibbo's comment not only wholly truthful (I wonder whether you actually are no.1, I think steveeo would give you a rin for you money :lol:) but hilarious! :icon_wink:

At the last posting of the leaderboard (which was a few days ago) Gibbo and I were tied on top with 476 Aten caps (since then we both have 7 more caps, so I guess we are still tied on top Gibbo! ;) ) Steveeo is in 8th position with 323 caps.

DeletedUser

At the last posting of the leaderboard (which was a few days ago) Gibbo and I were tied on top with 476 Aten caps (since then we both have 7 more caps, so I guess we are still tied on top Gibbo! ;) ) Steveeo is in 8th position with 323 caps.

Thank you.

I assume this is gut TW stats then? Or does it include HOT and Aten aswell?

Either way, is there any chance you could share?

DeletedUser2248

It comes from a spreadsheet of mine which downloads all TW conquers from twstats.

The conquers are for conquers of players who are in aten, or were in aten after the war declaration (ie runnners)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would you be willing to send me a copy or show me in some format? I don't need the whole thing, but i'm interested as to who would be in the top 20.

Of course if you can't/won't for whatever reasons i understand.

DeletedUser

Would you be willing to send me a copy or show me in some format? I don't need the whole thing, but i'm interested as to who would be in the top 20.

Sorry, it's classified, if you guys knew our best attackers, you would take them out!

Nah, I'm jk, I'm sure he won't mind, do you want the top 20 Aten players who have lose the most villages to TW list too?

Scholesy2005

Im in the top 20, As far as i know i believe i'm 14th or 13th now :)

DeletedUser

Crap. I just made a list of NW1's best noblers vs. MPX, and #2 came in at only +111. #3 for MPX vs. HOT comes in at a whopping +169.

Stop being so awesome TW.

Edit: this was a few days ago, and since then doug has crested +300 - that's why i went with #2

DeletedUser

points dont matter. the team behind you and close enemies! that is the best what you can have...

all my enemies have been claimed and I have asked a couple times for support in K35 and no support:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i have 200 def villages near you, none out... u aint asked me :D

leesupport

Save some for me:)