Zeus' Call to the Olympians

DeletedUser

EB-Gbs will win against Sub-V if they ever get to fight each other. This is the truth about my analysis of each Tribe.

EB-GB's against Brave! = Close Fight or Draw
EB-GB's against SYN = EB-GB's will Win
EB-GB's against Sub-V = EB-GB's will Win
EB-GB's against PIRANA = Close Fight or Draw

This is what my Rinnegan and Sharigan showed me.

DeletedUser

EB-Gbs will win against Sub-V if they ever get to fight each other. This is the truth about my analysis of each Tribe.

....i have nothing to say......

DeletedUser

Gnombles vs Brave! - wouldn't happen until after a Gnomble - SubV conflict with the Gnombles coming out on top, so please don't even try to pit them against each other...

Gnombles vs SYN - no doubt SYN would lose, we are after all the biggest noobs w48 has to offer...:icon_rolleyes:

Gnombles vs SubV - Back and forth nobling, no real push...etc..etc..

Wait, why do you hate SubV?

EB-GBs vs PIRANA (fam) - Not that this is even possible with the noble distance limit... Wooo they could throw nukes back and forth at one another with little to no success. ODD gains all around! (party)

This is what my Common Sense showed me...

DeletedUser

Gnombles vs Brave! - wouldn't happen until after a Gnomble - SubV conflict with the Gnombles coming out on top, so please don't even try to pit them against each other...

Gnombles vs SYN - no doubt SYN would lose, we are after all the biggest noobs w48 has to offer...:icon_rolleyes:

Gnombles vs SubV - Back and forth nobling, no real push...etc..etc..

Wait, why do you hate SubV?

EB-GBs vs PIRANA (fam) - Not that this is even possible with the noble distance limit... Wooo they could throw nukes back and forth at one another with little to no success. ODD gains all around! (party)

This is what my Common Sense showed me...

You aren't looking into the Future, you are looking in the Present Time that is why you can not calculate well. There would be no long range nobling.

According to my Calculation. Sub-V is not a very Elite Tribe as it has showed itself to be. EB-GB's has Very Elite Players in world 48 in a Tribe to all other Top Tribes. The only problem is, how long will they stay playing as we have seen before, their members quit playing before they can show their talents to the world.

Brave are good with Team Work and Organizing. Also a Force to be Reckoned with. Their Players will not quit as easily the other Top tribes will.

SYN are just the Typical Elite Noob Players like -XIII- are. The play the game in their own Gaming Style and on their own world. They have no Coordination Talent Skills. :icon_razz:

-XIII- is trying hard to coordinate an attack on Rogue but all failed. HanWarChief is their main Noob Elite feeding Rogue with lard amount of ODD! :icon_rolleyes:

SYN and -XIII-, these are the guys who will likely quit of a sign they see that they are losing or would run to a merge quickly as Possible. They are not experience War Mongers as Brave, EB-GB's, PIRANA, Rogue and Khaos are. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

SYN and -XIII-, these are the guys who will likely quit of a sign they see that they are losing or would run to a merge quickly as Possible. They are not experience War Mongers as Brave, EB-GB's, PIRANA, Rogue and Khaos are. :icon_cool:

The text in the royalblue made me :lol:

DeletedUser

I would say alot of the players in Khaos have been hardened by their constant attacks from SYN. They did well to survive and some of them (ones on the frontline?) could lay claim to being vets.

stepgib

-XIII- is trying hard to coordinate an attack on Rogue but all failed. HanWarChief is their main Noob Elite feeding Rogue with lard amount of ODD! :icon_rolleyes:

Stop talking out of your ass and keep on topic you fool.

The last time we attacked Rogue, we all nobled Rogue villages apart from HanWarChief. The only failure here is FailGamer's denial that he keeps losing villages to us.

Just keep recruiting the noobs to keep your tribal points rising. More food for the apocalypse..

DeletedUser

Stop talking out of your ass and keep on topic you fool.

The last time we attacked Rogue, we all nobled Rogue villages apart from HanWarChief. The only failure here is FailGamer's denial that he keeps losing villages to us.

Just keep recruiting the noobs to keep your tribal points rising. More food for the apocalypse..
I am under the impression Progamer is just trolling these days

DeletedUser

Even with all the issues this week with my account and nothing being planned, I told you our setup was set up for longevity :icon_wink:

last month
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Mighty
Side 2:
Tribes: EB-GBs

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 1,130
Difference: 886

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 155
Difference: 108

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,685,732
Side 2: 9,153,627
Difference: 7,467,895

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 384,217
Side 2: 1,306,109
Difference: 921,892

chart

[/spoil]

Last week
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 265
Difference: 230

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 65
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 204,672
Side 2: 2,078,561
Difference: 1,873,889

chart

Side 1: 40,925
Side 2: 565,212
Difference: 524,287

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i think you need to replace those eyes with REAL/NORMAL eyes...

ProGamer2010 said:
According to my Calculation. Sub-V is not a very Elite Tribe as it has showed itself to be

as we all know...SubV members are all noobs. im pretty sure made it pretty clear. Oh, and RevengeComing is the biggest Noob in SubV.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess being top 5 ODT doesn't mean anything...

EB-GBs: good fighters
PIRANA: I've only seen what a handful of them can do. As for those stuck in the middle of their area, I have no idea.
Rogue: gimme a break dude...
Khaos: Morale issues aside, they've done well enough and deserve props for that.

and dude, these tribes you keep mentioning...I suppose you have "secret alliances" with them also seeing as your opinion of SYN changed from positive to negative as soon as you figured out it was a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A mini Update.

Just seen a few circs sent at start of war that made me chuckle. Mighty showing off they killed 18 nobles, I never had that many at that time. All the support requests were cause of me :icon_razz: And they showed off as they stopped me for 30ish hours. During my birthday :icon_rolleyes: Hense why we were launching the week after :icon_wink:

However

Last week
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 20
Difference: 268

chart

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 0
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 2,271,773
Side 2: 65,790
Difference: 2,205,983

chart

Side 1: 404,172
Side 2: 0
Difference: 404,172

chart

[/spoil]

Since start, too lazy for exact dates
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,165
Side 2: 191
Difference: 974

chart

Side 1: 214
Side 2: 48
Difference: 166

chart

Side 1: 9,408,376
Side 2: 1,272,171
Difference: 8,136,205

chart

Side 1: 1,841,561
Side 2: 392,260
Difference: 1,449,301

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Shaggie, WoiNkiE, deanscoular2k8, mustaff, entivirus, Grands, temponly, Rashard

Side 1: 221
Difference: 173

chart

Side 1: 1,905,459
Difference: 1,513,199

chart

[/spoil]

However its been a fun month, got to love several fronts :icon_twisted:
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Mighty, NSM, ~DIB~, AEON
Players: Shaggie, WoiNkiE, deanscoular2k8, mustaff, entivirus, Grands, temponly, Rashard

Side 1: 395
Side 2: 73
Difference: 322

chart

Side 1: 3,266,056
Side 2: 578,852
Difference: 2,687,204

chart

[/spoil]

You can add an extra 20 for SOB but they are an empty shell now

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 221
Difference: 173

chart

Side 1: 1,905,459
Difference: 1,513,199

chart

Thats not all that acurate you forgot that Chil pete and me werent in the tribe for the start so here are the real stats :icon_cool:

Side 1:
Players: skunk15, peateargriffon, chiltard
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 324
Side 2: 67
Difference: 257

chart

Side 1: 2,790,672
Side 2: 532,843
Difference: 2,257,829

chart

Far better looking now dont you say :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93503

However its been a fun month, got to love several fronts :icon_twisted:
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Mighty, NSM, ~DIB~, AEON

Side 1: 395
Side 2: 73
Difference: 322

chart

Side 1: 3,266,056
Side 2: 578,852
Difference: 2,687,204

chart

[/spoil]

I feel it's necessary to specify that there at the moment exists no war or conflict between EB-GBs and AEON..