Zeus' Call to the Olympians

DeletedUser

I guess it depends on the player. Spending 1+ hour tagging its just boring lol He got cleared in quite a few. Take this how you want, but he recieved more attacks I believe than all of eb-gb's recieved. And he wasnt even a target :icon_wink:
usual tactics.But if the other council members of Mighty act accordingly him being targeted wont matter whether he is the actual target or not:)

DeletedUser

am loving the ramless nukes that are hitting us great for OD scores :)

DeletedUser

Just when you thought this couldnt get funnier

Darkbringer65 on 07.10.2010 at 19:07 Quote
I've had mail from the Mighty duke telling me they have declared war on EB-GBs, he's asking us to hit them as hard as possible right now to help them do as much damage as possible, it's nice news to hear that someone else is fighting them, and that Mighty declared war on them, so they must feel confident of standing up for themselves :)

DB65

Where do I start :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What I find funny is you asked skunk to attack Mighty. Don't be a hypocrite Walsh. Mighty is more justified in asking for assistance than you are.

DeletedUser

What I find funny is you asked skunk to attack Mighty. Don't be a hypocrite Walsh. Mighty is more justified in asking for assistance than you are.

At least I'm not a conclusion jumping little stirrer like some.

skunk15 on 22.08. at 15:24
Well Subv are allied with them :( But i intend insted of helping them against you i want to close down my k45 clusters that the rats have moved themselfs into :)

And if its Sob your waiting for to go ill lanch some serious attacks and help to have them gone very soon then so we can all have a nice game of destroy Mighty :p

skunk15 on 27.09. at 19:42
Any more progress on Mighty?

Im bored :(

BunnuB on 27.09. at 21:12
Then attack them lol

skunk15 on 27.09. at 21:23
Not without you guys distracting them first lol hurry up and attack them :p

I got skype convos and all sorts, I even have your own leader admiting that he will kick skunk if he attacks Mighty around the same time in Aug as hes been wanting this for a while, trust me no one had to ask him, in fact he nagged the hell out of me to attack, but hey as you know everything, so what else have I been up too lately???

DeletedUser

Lol i was joking ,We were waiting on them to attack mighty first before going to alone as there is only the three of us it would have been quite a short attack 3 players attacking 30 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I stand corrected. Thank you for the clarification of facts. And Walsh I don't know it all. My assumption was based on a post that Skunk had made which he just cleared up. But either way Mighty has the right to coordinate with your other enemies. And honestly they should being they are getting hit by envy at the same time and you all are obviously putting a hurting on them. But I apologize for calling you a hypocrite I was misinformed of the facts.

DeletedUser

Mighty have contacted 8-9 tribes in the history of w48 to hit us. I just find it funny they still are at it. At one point, k35(sob and SE), k26 (CD), k37(rice), k47(spank) I think even wolf and maybe facepalm were all asked to attack a 20 man tribe called BP, then when BP and rice merged, they asked k27(nsm) and k38(and) to attack. I just spent my time picking them off :icon_wink:

This is just 4 of those tribes, but there were many many more asked to attack us by AD, it became an on running joke after a while

Side 1:
Tribes: EB-GBs
Side 2:
Tribes: NSM, AND, SOB, Mighty

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 773
Side 2: 119
Difference: 654

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,713,312
Side 2: 865,208
Difference: 4,848,104

chart

DeletedUser

Felt like updating some stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Mighty
Side 2:
Tribes: EB-GBs

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 26
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 229,654
Difference: 229,654

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

this war is already over.... Mighty have merely joined the category of casual expansion like sob and most of the other EB-GB neighboring tribes

louisachewit

this war is already over.... Mighty have merely joined the category of casual expansion like sob and most of the other EB-GB neighboring tribes

That is probably true. How boring, I was hoping mighty could do well.

DeletedUser

i was hoping to be tested from it but maybe in the next war there will be some compation :)