Zeus' Call to the Olympians

DeletedUser

those first stats does not mean any thing, it`s just proves also whit long range nuking EB-GB's are abel to take ower some villages, and mostley all villages migthy have taken are theyr own renobeled villages. They had plenty of time to stack theyr front lines so i don`t belive that these stats are worth counting

DeletedUser

Its 3 players not a massive gangbang, plus they are not that far from the fishies either.

In regards to inactivity, yeah we have a couple, but not a single one on the front with mighty in any of the 4k's we are fighting in. I didnt let anyone know this was coming till we were 100% ready on the front. Mighty only attacked as it was leaked we were going to attack in the future, i only had those chats once the front line inactives were sorted.

On another note our nobling my start to stop as we prepare for what our main plan was, havent decided yet. all this churchless or ramless nukes are making me think should we let up :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser86743

Seems Envy and Sub V or is it Sub Par. (Attacking someone that much smaller then you when they are already at war is nothing short of being a coward tribe). Are looking for easy pickins off the work of EB-GB's.

Not one to flame, but in what mathematical realm is a tribe consisting of 3 players bigger than one with over 30..

louisachewit

Who said you we have those problems ? No one is inactive, and we are perfect with churches ;)

I'd put emphasis on the ';)' since although I don't play on world 48 I can read the EB-GBs forum and I can tell you some of the reports from mighty's are not even funny. If you look at Gagamel's ODD increase it may look like he is low on troops... But that's not the case!

Anyway, it might just be a few of your members. But you never know!

DeletedUser

I'd put emphasis on the ';)' since although I don't play on world 48 I can read the EB-GBs forum and I can tell you some of the reports from mighty's are not even funny. If you look at Gagamel's ODD increase it may look like he is low on troops... But that's not the case!

Anyway, it might just be a few of your members. But you never know!

Against a senior member of our tribe, he defended against churchless nukes trying to re cap a village. I also got 1.3 Mill ODD in two days and hardly dented a wall. I also have clearing reports of villages that shouldnt of cleared based on troop counts. I guess when you have players with 1-2 village clusters what do you expect :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The most stupid question that I've ever seen. He's one of the most active players in this war!

Is it really that stupid?

[spoil]
naamloosha.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

The most stupid question that I've ever seen. He's one of the most active players in this war!

No points growth for 4 days and no Od gained in 3 days although he is most probably the most active Mighty member in the tribe. :lol:

DeletedUser

So does that mean he's inactive ? C'Mon !! You'll see u' wrong :) !!

DeletedUser

No points growth for 4 days and no Od gained in 3 days although he is most probably the most active Mighty member in the tribe. :lol:

I think 3-5 days of constant tagging has taken its toll :lol:

I thought it was quite clever to keep the only real active leader of their tribe busy as soon as they declared, he couldnt do much else after that :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: EB-GBs
Side 2:
Tribes: Mighty

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 3
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 253,920
Side 2: 5,927
Difference: 247,993

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,947
Side 2: 0
Difference: 73,947

chart

The lull before the storm?

DeletedUser

I think 3-5 days of constant tagging has taken its toll :lol:

I thought it was quite clever to keep the only real active leader of their tribe busy as soon as they declared, he couldnt do much else after that :)

c'mon, you cannot have launched attacks enough to require longer than 1 hour to be tagged :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Isnt impressed with this war :icon_cry:
Thought it was going to be a tough fight for both sides

DeletedUser

c'mon, you cannot have launched attacks enough to require longer than 1 hour to be tagged :icon_neutral:

I guess it depends on the player. Spending 1+ hour tagging its just boring lol He got cleared in quite a few. Take this how you want, but he recieved more attacks I believe than all of eb-gb's recieved. And he wasnt even a target :icon_wink: