Side 2: 72,984
Difference: 267,330

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105,154
Side 2: 68,248
Difference: 36,906

chart

As much as I enjoy roasting my marshmallows over 6 pages of endless flaming. Can y'all seriously stop whining and complaining about whose tribe started when and how tribe A's ODA is bigger then tribe B's ODA and how some ODA shouldn't count because of X, Y and Z. This is the MIGHTY vs EB-GB's thread. Can we please keep it that way? Nobody here wants to have to scroll through 6 pages of bickering to find stats. Please just post relevant (keyword) stats get your cookies and get OUT.

please tell me you provide the cookies because i has none :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

What kind of cookies do you like? I'm running to the store I'll grab you some :icon_biggrin:

The Carpathian

did this one 48 hours just for fun :p

Side 1:
Tribes: EB-GBs
Side 2:
Tribes: Mighty

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 20
Difference: 56

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 12
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 624,510
Side 2: 131,868
Difference: 492,642

chart

Side 1: 224,058
Side 2: 103,355
Difference: 120,703

chart

What kind of cookies do you like? I'm running to the store I'll grab you some :icon_biggrin:

i like the baked kind :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

*flamed thread burns cookies* :/ perhaps we shuld take extra precautions -.-

Repinski

/me takes Nuke by the shoulders and pushes him 20 feet away from the giant fire.

Try again.

/me eats perfectly cooked marshmallow.

DeletedUser

/nuke gives up and goes to haz teh shower

iz not hungreh anywai >.>

louisachewit

/Me tries to bring thread a little more on topic...

24 Hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 7
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 41,561
Side 2: 56,003
Difference: 14,442

chart
[/spoil]

48 Hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 14
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 151,819
Side 2: 116,902
Difference: 34,917

chart
[/spoil]

A week
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 31
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 399,080
Side 2: 245,705
Difference: 153,375

chart
[/spoil]

Repinski

Things seem to be pretty even for now. But can both sides keep it up?

DeletedUser

Mighty seems to have done a good job after the initial purge from EB-GBs, all of which leads me to suspect that the Gnombles were more prepared than Walsh was trying to make us think. :lol:

Keep it up you two.

Repinski

Mighty seems to have done a good job after the initial purge from EB-GBs, all of which leads me to suspect that the Gnombles were more prepared than Walsh was trying to make us think. :lol:

Keep it up you two.

I completely agree. I'm still rooting for Mighty on this one though.

seigneurdemort

Close fight this is new. I think the next coming days/weeks will be interesting.
From what I have seen thus far usually the sides are much more stacked in another tribes favor (or you know more like squishing grapes then anything).
I am curious to see how this works out as mighty doesn't really have any breathing room but I guess that also means that they are pretty well dug in.
I still think I am rooting for Mighty on this one. We shall see if they can hold there ground AND advance.

Gook luck to both EB-GB's and Mighty. I think everyone will agree with me here that we all just want to see a good war.

DeletedUser

I think the biggest factor for this war is going to be the morale of the tribes. Mighty is hemmed in and EB-GBs has had obvious activity issues. The winner will probably come down to the tribe who can keep the most members from quitting, sad as that is to say.

wyatt earp63

Well looking at t.w.stats It looks like the eb-gb's couldn't take on Mighty all by themselves and have gotten the new tribe Envy to join in and it looks like some Sub V members are attacking them now also. Looks like a gang bang on Mighty.

Seems Envy and Sub V or is it Sub Par. (Attacking someone that much smaller then you when they are already at war is nothing short of being a coward tribe). Are looking for easy pickins off the work of EB-GB's.

My money is still on Mighty though if anything I believe the tribe will survive even if it looks grim.

DeletedUser

sub par u say. i have nvr heard of u and dont care. how bout u put what tribe u in. cause i can assure u if sub v had attacked the caps would be much larger. dont underestimate us elites. envy is three ppl come on now. thats like rc on his own so shut it

DeletedUser

Well looking at t.w.stats It looks like the eb-gb's couldn't take on Mighty all by themselves and have gotten the new tribe Envy to join in and it looks like some Sub V members are attacking them now also. Looks like a gang bang on Mighty.

Seems Envy and Sub V or is it Sub Par. (Attacking someone that much smaller then you when they are already at war is nothing short of being a coward tribe). Are looking for easy pickins off the work of EB-GB's.

My money is still on Mighty though if anything I believe the tribe will survive even if it looks grim.

So, in your view, skunk15 was dismissed cause he launched attacks on Mighty and then SubV engaged Mighty aswell? Hope you realize how stupid this statement sounds.

Why we should have dismissed skunk15 (knowing him rl friends peatear and chiltard would have followed him) if we were to attack Mighty anyway?

Infact we are not attacking Mighty at all and reason of skunk15 dismissal is cause he didnt followed tribal orders.

I know is hard, but please reason a bit before to run mouth.

---

I think the biggest factor for this war is going to be the morale of the tribes. Mighty is hemmed in and EB-GBs has had obvious activity issues. The winner will probably come down to the tribe who can keep the most members from quitting, sad as that is to say.

Actually most interested part will be to get to know what SYN intend to do :p
PIRANA "war" doesnt seem to matter much looking at caps so i'ld say SYN hands are pretty much empty currently...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, it seems a close fight now from the initial attacks but we will see in the next few weeks who is the better of the two...