Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

sathom

Ah, my mistake for not bothering to look at just what player you were talking about. But it matters little, Zombie and Punch were at war, why would they care about anything you say? Including who you believe are refugees? So my 'pitiful' reply is essentially still correct.

Well it really does not matter and I agree why would they listen. Its not who we believed were refugees, its a fact and we have many, many reports to prove it. So no your reply is still incorrect.

DeletedUser

Well it really does not matter and I agree why would they listen. Its not who we believed were refugees, its a fact and we have many, many reports to prove it. So no your reply is still incorrect.

No it is not. You were at war, why would they care? You could provide all the evidence in the world, and it would have not mattered in the slightest.

sathom

sathom said:

No it is not. You were at war, why would they care? You could provide all the evidence in the world, and it would have not mattered in the slightest.

Guess you didnt read the part where I said I agree. The point of the whole thing was they claimed someone in zombie as a refugee, and forced Win! to boot them (all fine and dandy) *BUT* they them selfs took in a refugee. Did I expect them to boot this player? NO I was merely stating a point/fact. Next time do please follow along before throwing your .02 in.

Oh almost forgot the obligatory :lol:'s

DeletedUser

Guess you didnt read the part where I said I agree. The point of the whole thing was they claimed someone in zombie as a refugee, and forced Win! to boot them (all fine and dandy) *BUT* they them selfs took in a refugee. Did I expect them to boot this player? NO I was merely stating a point/fact. Next time do please follow along before throwing your .02 in.

Oh almost forgot the obligatory :lol:'s

No, I did not miss that you agreed, you still stated the post was incorrect however, so I repeated what I said - as I understand that many people have comprehension issues on PnP. I also did not dispute the fact that the player could be referred to as a refugee. So perhaps you should have read what I have said, rather than trying to be a smart arse.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why there is such a prolonged debate over refugee. In simplistic terms, refugees are usually players that are being attacked and then join another tribe with the hope of stopping the attacks (ie seeking refuge in a tribe). However, if the tribe they join is at war with those attacking the player, then whats the point of declaring them a refugee? There is usually only practical purpose of declaring someone a refugee - its to use diplomacy with the tribe they joined to ask them to be kicked. But if at war with said tribe, why on earth would they kick the player? its kind of a pointless declaration. Its different if the tribe joined is not warring, but thats not the case.

DeletedUser

I've learned there is no point debating over refugees a while ago. Its one of those terms in tribal wars that has multiple definitions depending on what the person believes and usually more importantly what a person WANTS to believe. People are almost always going to pick the definition that suits them, or one that they personally like better, no reason fighting over it here.

DeletedUser

Instead of debating endlessly what each of us think about the definition of Refugees, lets come back to the topic of this thread..
Is it time for present Zombie Leaders to officially accept defeat?

DeletedUser100313

Instead of debating endlessly what each of us think about the definition of Refugees, lets come back to the topic of this thread..
Is it time for present Zombie Leaders to officially accept defeat?

Nevah!

sathom

No, I did not miss that you agreed, you still stated the post was incorrect however, so I repeated what I said - as I understand that many people have comprehension issues on PnP. I also did not dispute the fact that the player could be referred to as a refugee. So perhaps you should have read what I have said, rather than trying to be a smart arse.

Who's being the smart arse now?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@ 134. I like your defiance but due to lack of leadership ZOMBIE fell. Its too late for ZOMBIE to make a stand. Leadership was falling and didnt provide any moral for us. In the 2 months I have been in ZOMBIE during the PUNCH! war, my stats were 0. You guys were disorganized and had people nobling each other. When I joined PUNCH! in 6 days I took 7 villages of ZOMBIE alone. Also thanks to your noobs, I got 200k od in an hour more than I had in 5 months which was 60k because I was barely attacked. You guys are noobs. I had about 17 attacks on one village, and you guys didnt killed about 27% of my troops in that village. The Naughtman sent 3 retarted attacks. First he sends a whole village of defense at me. Then he sends 4 nobles in one attack. Finally he sends a nuke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ 134. I like your defiance but due to lack of leadership ZOMBIE fell. Its too late for ZOMBIE to make a stand. Leadership was falling and didnt provide any moral for us. In the 2 months I have been in ZOMBIE during the PUNCH! war, my stats were 0. You guys were disorganized and had people nobling each other. When I joined PUNCH! in 6 days I took 7 villages of ZOMBIE alone. Also thanks to your noobs, I got 200k od in an hour more than I had in 5 months which was 60k because I was barely attacked. You guys are noobs. I had about 17 attacks on one village, and you guys didnt killed about 27% of my troops in that village. The Naughtman sent 3 retarted attacks. First he sends a whole village of defense at me. Then he sends 4 nobles in one attack. Finally he sends a nuke.

Look at the bolded part, then read your whole post again.

There were ops going on. Maybe not many, but if you actually wanted to get involved you could have. 0 stats in 2months is absolutely horrendous and if I was valth I wouldn't of even considered letting you near an invite. It was your fault zombie is failing. You and all the other players who didn't do shit in the war. Leadership at this stage of the game means nothing if their are people like you not even attempting to get involved.

Then you brag about zombie conquers? Way to kick a dog when it's down. You just jumped onto zombie and then claimed for the work that Punch! before you did. You have nothing to brag or feel good about, you are an uncooperative, two faced selfish player who doesn't deserve a place in any tribe. You didn't cooperate, you didn't help out and when the going gets tough, you switch sides then have the audacity to call Zombie Noob.

You have no right or reason to do so.

sathom

@calmir oh it can be.

Also my previous post was deleted? It wasnt even bad :(

Last edited by a moderator:

sathom

All I did was point out that bushido!! had like an ODA of 9 when he was in zombie during the war. Yet he was blaming it on the leaders. Oh well I would guess this will get deleted again anyway so Ill just quit typing.

DeletedUser

FYI i have not deleted any posts in this thread since a good number of pages back. So you may need to go back a page or two to find your post.

sathom

Well being as my post was directly under bushido!!'s when I posted I guess it must have went in to the deep voids of cyber space.

Thanks for the warning though, and editing my post I should would hate for people to try and guess what I say. Oh wait thats right they all know.

DeletedUser

Agent hawk, don't join the forums as bushido and pretend you're him. You shouldn't have been in zombie in the first place. You were rubbish, applied and was rejected. Then instead you begged around to coplay someone because you knew that you weren't going to be on the world for longer than 2 months without someone to leech off. And I had conversations with bushido where he openly told me that he didn't want you on the account because you were rubbish, but he didn't have the time to play and it was either let you in or quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.