Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

mazz1984

yeah think sid cost him well over a million points before he deleted but technically eddy was right punch wont rim him but eddy forgot to mention the get out clause lol

but all hail sid ! what an op

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

Deleted cause the people who brought him into the world all quit. Still, wasn't rimmed.

i think it was more of the over 1mil point loss that made him delete,if it was due to people all quiting why would he waste time joining win? it wasnt even the original player anyway.
point is, would of been rimmed if not taking the easy way out :icon_rolleyes:

Sellsword

Agent hawk, don't join the forums as bushido and pretend you're him. You shouldn't have been in zombie in the first place. You were rubbish, applied and was rejected. Then instead you begged around to coplay someone because you knew that you weren't going to be on the world for longer than 2 months without someone to leech off. And I had conversations with bushido where he openly told me that he didn't want you on the account because you were rubbish, but he didn't have the time to play and it was either let you in or quit.

<3 Braund.

We should have been more strict about co-players, yes?

Deleted User - 3135

You should have been more strict about everything. Zombie is the perfect model of how not to run a tribe. :icon_neutral:

Says the one not in Zombie. I had an awesome time for the few active months with Aussie and Sell. I'd consider that perfection. And on a tw side of things considering what we achieved in that time I'd say it was a perfect model of how to take on a huge challenge and succeed.

DeletedUser

Had this been a painting competition, you would have certainly won, since you only managed to succeed in taking the challenge of perfectly drawing what seems to be the ultimate tribe. In reality, you haven't done much.

As for your enjoyment on your stay, nobody can deny that, just as surely nobody can deny that IKEA was also the ultimate fun tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97155

Says the one not in Zombie. I had an awesome time for the few active months with Aussie and Sell. I'd consider that perfection. And on a tw side of things considering what we achieved in that time I'd say it was a perfect model of how to take on a huge challenge and succeed.

Apparently, we have far different ideas of success.

And, honestly, IMO you're a huge joke. You talked big game about how big and bad Zombie was, and then we served you. If you think your good at this game, or at leading a tribe, I hate to burst your self-gratifying bubble, but your actually terrible.

DeletedUser

Does IKEA not mean homosexual? :icon_confused: :icon_razz:

Uncle Selly and Bloodhood, nice to see your faces again. Zombie was a success. This is a game, games are about having fun. I had a lot of fun :) I won the game. (Just lost the other game though)

DeletedUser97106

Congrats to Bloodhood, Aussiebasher and Sellsword.... Given that they were made up of members starting on the rim, and on a number of continents, Zombie was at a major disadvantage. They did great things holding the tribe together for so long

DeletedUser

i think it was more of the over 1mil point loss that made him delete,if it was due to people all quiting why would he waste time joining win? it wasnt even the original player anyway.
point is, would of been rimmed if not taking the easy way out :icon_rolleyes:

lol he lost only 12 villas befor he set "Delete Account" and u know it :D

Sellsword

And, honestly, IMO you're a huge joke. You talked big game about how big and bad Zombie was, and then we served you. If you think your good at this game, or at leading a tribe, I hate to burst your self-gratifying bubble, but your actually terrible.

It's not surprising to see you're just the same old dude, smelling of vinegar and talking in bitter tongues. I have had a great time with Zombie, and though its demise is partially my own fault (inactivity due to pressing demands by RL and neglecting to sort chain of command in my absence), it's been a real blast. Congrats to Punch on winning the war, and hello to the few real Zombies remaining.

Deleted User - 3135

Apparently we do. But if your image of success is down to the numbers and pictures that you see on your screen then have fun getting excited by that. As for me being a joke... is always good to laugh at yourself! And laugh at ourselves in Zombie we did.

If I was trying to be serious I'd say that rather than serving us I'm pretty sure we were winning for the first month. It was only admittedly when our leadership including myself went in the words of Sellsword "awol" that you started getting any real gains. Sure that's our fault, and we take full blame for that and more, but I think you have very little claim to serving anyone. Just to add a nail in the coffin, Valth offered me a place on the Punch! leadership... so I can't have been that bad :icon_wink:

However, very rarely am I ever serious. So I'll try not to cry because The Baddest MF Alive called me terrible. Instead I shall take it as a compliment that you care quite so much about my lack of knowledge about my own abilities and accept that you, someone I'm not sure I've ever spoken to, knows far more about my abilities both here and in real life than I could ever know.

DeletedUser9021

Amen, though a little angel on my shoulder urges me to also point out that we ourselves, on numerous occasions, have ridiculed enemies who used the "RL came calling" argument as an excuse to explain their failure. I do think that Zombie tribal involvement and production in the war was less than stellar, for multiple reasons. For example: our layout was ill-suited to fight Punch, many of our initial frontline players turned out to be less than stellar (axisjack, lordgordo) , some turned inactive for different reasons, giving Punch a good headstart (floridaboi).

I could go on, but analysis of failure is inherently tied to leadership and the choices we made as well as the material we had to work with. Would things have gone differently if we'd stayed? Perhaps. But there's no denying that we lost quality with individual players leaving (westons, original sifo222), and that Punch did a better job of using inactive accounts as fodder, something we decided we would not stoop to. I guess it boils down to this: our diplomacy failed through no fault of our own. You and I did not deliver in the last two months. And a rimside tribe is at a disadvantage fighter bigger core accounts.

Deleted User - 3135

Amen, though a little angel on my shoulder urges me to also point out that we ourselves, on numerous occasions, have ridiculed enemies who used the "RL came calling" argument as an excuse to explain their failure. I do think that Zombie tribal involvement and production in the war was less than stellar, for multiple reasons. For example: our layout was ill-suited to fight Punch, many of our initial frontline players turned out to be less than stellar (axisjack, lordgordo) , some turned inactive for different reasons, giving Punch a good headstart (floridaboi).

I could go on, but analysis of failure is inherently tied to leadership and the choices we made as well as the material we had to work with. Would things have gone differently if we'd stayed? Perhaps. But there's no denying that we lost quality with individual players leaving (westons, original sifo222), and that Punch did a better job of using inactive accounts as fodder, something we decided we would not stoop to. I guess it boils down to this: our diplomacy failed through no fault of our own. You and I did not deliver in the last two months. And a rimside tribe is at a disadvantage fighter bigger core accounts.

And yet those challenges were faced down when we had both yourself and Smodra leading from the front and we even took a lead. Apparently the troll above fails to realise any of this, ignorance is bliss :)

DeletedUser9021

And yet those challenges were faced down when we had both yourself and Smodra leading from the front and we even took a lead. Apparently the troll above fails to realise any of this, ignorance is bliss :)

Well, yes, but there's definitely a limit to how much two players can achieve, even if one of them is bigbrt. What I do think is that in a tribe worthy of the reputation we had gained in our area (Punch haters being the exception), there should have been more people contributing massive stats to the war effort. Compare for example with wars you were a part of kin the past-- not a single war, won through gains/making enemies delete, was won by two people. It's always a crew of, let's say, 8 or more players.

The point I am trying to make is that a smoothly working tribe can pick up the loss of a frontline player easily, or even the loss of a duke. It's only when there are other debilitating factors that such an event becomes a recipe for disaster.

DeletedUser

The point I am trying to make is that a smoothly working tribe can pick up the loss of a frontline player easily, or even the loss of a duke. It's only when there are other debilitating factors that such an event becomes a recipe for disaster.

But the loss of 3 dukes in such a small time frame? Demoralizing to say the least. Especially since two of these players were under fire so in essence, it was 3 dukes and two frontline players. That is the biggest contributer to the demise IMO. It just set of a chain of reaction that was always going to end badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.