Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

Ahh axisjack, he was easy

I remember that. I spent half the night getting a player to defender of the day and minimizing losses after we noticed no-one was checking a sat account that was under attack and then axisjack manages to lose like 20 villages in one go when he's still active thinking they were fakes. I died inside. That was just as things started to get more inactive.

HeftySmurf

Never dodged one of my attacks, probably thought because u were all hitting me there would be no nukes :p

DeletedUser

Its good to see you back BH and SS, and have heart to analyse defeat on forums.

One thing; I dont understand why you think Zombie didnt have good positioning to fight Punch. We had a really very long border after Glad fell. Your good players were on the front aswell. Smodra and daniel from north, SS from K26, Aussie, Davin with supports from K47-37-48 from K36. You could win that war just as we did, there wasnt a significant Punch advantage, not even a slight advantage i think. Punch! wasnt a core tribe at all, we started from K25. SS started on K26, not much 'rim' disadvantage. Chances were 50-50 imo, better leadership would win, we did :icon_cool:

Also I dont agree people saying it was a success because you had fun. Imagine im a team coach, going to finals and losing the game. And I'm saying we were successful coz we had fun :icon_eek: You may enjoy even if you're defeated, it was a good fight, but that doesnt make you successful. Zombie kept recruiting, if we let them be they'ld prolly even win the world but now Zombiefication is over :icon_biggrin:

Also, its really ridiculous to say Davin(rank5 and 2 Mio account) wasnt defeated, instead managed to delete his account before Punch! took all his villages :lol::lol: so noone wins any war? coz %99.9 of the times defeated tribe is disbanded before winner took ALL villages :lol: awesome logic Neronus, way to go :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Aussie, Davin with supports from K47-37-48 from K36. You could win that war just as we did, there wasnt a significant Punch advantage, not even a slight advantage i think.

Also, its really ridiculous to say Davin(rank5 and 2 Mio account) wasnt defeated, instead managed to delete his account before Punch! took all his villages :lol::lol: so noone wins any war? coz %99.9 of the times defeated tribe is disbanded before winner took ALL villages :lol: awesome logic Neronus, way to go :icon_wink:

Just a couple of points there I picked up on :icon_wink:

Firstly about k47 support. truth is, k47 wasn't giving support for quite sometime. We were split into groups based on our location. Each group had a commander. Pretty standard group layout. K47's leader quit and deleted (sewey) and for quite sometime (Until early June) k47 was without anyone to lead. Because of this, k47 wasn't giving any troops to the front until i took over the K command. And when I did I can assure you I found a goldmine of support just sitting around. But I guess it was too little too late as by that time aussie was already bleeding villages and zombie steadily falling.

About davin, yes it was a new player. Yes I put the player into the account. Maybe I got the player wrong. Maybe it was because he was playing solo and had other commitments as well? Maybe it was becuase the day the player took over in a world he knew nothing about and hadn't got familiar with the acc was the day he needed to defend against ops. Maybe it was Punch!'s superiority. Or maybe he was just bored because the only players that knew him quit.

I don't know but in my view, the 'win' against davin is not all that well when reading into the facts. But yes I would count it as a victory nonetheless.

Deleted User - 3135

Also I dont agree people saying it was a success because you had fun. Imagine im a team coach, going to finals and losing the game. And I'm saying we were successful coz we had fun :icon_eek: You may enjoy even if you're defeated, it was a good fight, but that doesnt make you successful.

Terrible analogy there Valth.

Say its a football team. There would be two motivations for in which they play:
- They are being paid.
- They are representing a body of people unable to directly effect the outcome, only spectate.

In tribalwars there is one motivation to play:
- To have fun.

You only play to compete as so far as to have fun through competing. It is not like a sport where you have other motivations to participate. Therefore, if we have succeeded in that one motivation then we have achieved success. It's as simple as that.

DeletedUser97155

It's not surprising to see you're just the same old dude, smelling of vinegar and talking in bitter tongues. I have had a great time with Zombie, and though its demise is partially my own fault (inactivity due to pressing demands by RL and neglecting to sort chain of command in my absence), it's been a real blast. Congrats to Punch on winning the war, and hello to the few real Zombies remaining.

You entitled to your opinion of me, and if me being blunt with you comes off as condescending, then my bad, but to disappear in the middle of a war that your tribe ended losing and come back weeks later and claim success and expect not to get flamed/talked down is unrealistic, as is your idea of success. We beat you, we are the better tribe, period.

And you seem to forget that is was your tribe who initially was talkin shit to me, and insulted both my character and in-game skills, so don't blame me for rubbin' the victory in. :icon_wink:

bloodhood said:
Apparently we do. But if your image of success is down to the numbers and pictures that you see on your screen then have fun getting excited by that. As for me being a joke... is always good to laugh at yourself! And laugh at ourselves in Zombie we did.

If I was trying to be serious I'd say that rather than serving us I'm pretty sure we were winning for the first month. It was only admittedly when our leadership including myself went in the words of Sellsword "awol" that you started getting any real gains. Sure that's our fault, and we take full blame for that and more, but I think you have very little claim to serving anyone. Just to add a nail in the coffin, Valth offered me a place on the Punch! leadership... so I can't have been that bad :icon_wink:

However, very rarely am I ever serious. So I'll try not to cry because The Baddest MF Alive called me terrible. Instead I shall take it as a compliment that you care quite so much about my lack of knowledge about my own abilities and accept that you, someone I'm not sure I've ever spoken to, knows far more about my abilities both here and in real life than I could ever know.

I'm fine if your content with the consolation prizes and second place, don't let me influence your aspirations. Your in-game play is poor, as evidenced by your account, and your supposed "leadership & diplomatic skills" are yet to be seen, yet your mouth and your ego are that of someone who actually know how to play the game. If you're fine with the excuse "I could be a good player, but you'll never know cause I don't play against actual people", then obviously I'm wasting my time. There's really nothing you or your tribe, with the exception of Smodra, have done that is commendable or even really respectable. I can't help it if I'm a cut above 95% of your tribe.

And as for me not having a claim to victory, I'm not sure if that's a personal shot or what, and it wouldn't mean anything from you given the state of your account anyway, but just because I had more of a support/defense role doesn't mean that I'm any less of a winner.

And yet those challenges were faced down when we had both yourself and Smodra leading from the front and we even took a lead. Apparently the troll above fails to realise any of this, ignorance is bliss :)

Please tell me this is an attempt at being affable. You declared, launched the first op, and Commichef ran away. Congrats, you scared a noob out of out tribe, and had an early lead. Then you made the mistake of attacking this troll, and it was all cupcakes and lapdances for PUNCH! after that. Also, I'm not even a troll, duude, I'm offering my opinion of you and your tribe, and just because they differ doesn't make me a troll. You're doing pretty much the same thing you were just criticizing me for, too.

Terrible analogy there Valth.

Say its a football team. There would be two motivations for in which they play:
- They are being paid.
- They are representing a body of people unable to directly effect the outcome, only spectate.

In tribalwars there is one motivation to play:
- To have fun.

You only play to compete as so far as to have fun through competing. It is not like a sport where you have other motivations to participate. Therefore, if we have succeeded in that one motivation then we have achieved success. It's as simple as that.

The motivating factors for people playing TW is not uniform, I'm very competitive in everything I do. Winning comes first, and fun is a bi-product of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what a moron
facepalm.gif

Sellsword

You entitled to your opinion of me, and if me being blunt with you comes off as condescending, then my bad, but to disappear in the middle of a war that your tribe ended losing and come back weeks later and claim success and expect not to get flamed/talked down is unrealistic, as is your idea of success. We beat you, we are the better tribe, period.

And you seem to forget that is was your tribe who initially was talkin shit to me, and insulted both my character and in-game skills, so don't blame me for rubbin' the victory in. :icon_wink:.

You can rub me all you like. What I responded to was this:

your silly mouth said:
And, honestly, IMO you're a huge joke. You talked big game about how big and bad Zombie was, and then we served you. If you think your good at this game, or at leading a tribe, I hate to burst your self-gratifying bubble, but your actually terrible.

You did not serve me. I was way ahead in caps against Punch until my inactivity. In fact, I think I took 5 villas in a couple of days just before going AWOL.
And as for leading a tribe -- you have never been in a tribe I was duke of, so hush. Taking Zombie to where it tottered in the rankings was to me a big success, as was the spirit of the tribe. The guys I talk to in Punch say it is well led, but lacks the charisma and comraderie of Zombie. Those guys have reference material. Not you.

Deleted User - 3135

I'm fine if your content with the consolation prizes and second place, don't let me influence your aspirations. Your in-game play is poor, as evidenced by your account, and your supposed "leadership & diplomatic skills" are yet to be seen, yet your mouth and your ego are that of someone who actually know how to play the game. If you're fine with the excuse "I could be a good player, but you'll never know cause I don't play against actual people", then obviously I'm wasting my time. There's really nothing you or your tribe, with the exception of Smodra, have done that is commendable or even really respectable. I can't help it if I'm a cut above 95% of your tribe.

And as for me not having a claim to victory, I'm not sure if that's a personal shot or what, and it wouldn't mean anything from you given the state of your account anyway, but just because I had more of a support/defense role doesn't mean that I'm any less of a winner.

I was first in K48 for a long while until I stopped playing so much. My ingame is hardly poor, it doesn't take much to be good, just activity and knowledge. Skill plateaus to a great extent.

You didn't really answer anything in my post, so not sure why you quoted. More of the same, bla bla bla bad player, bad leader bla bla bla. Unfortunately it's a bit of a silly argument to make if I'm not arguing against it. If you'd like to believe that, then fine believe that, I'm not stopping you.

Please tell me this is an attempt at being affable. You declared, launched the first op, and Commichef ran away. Congrats, you scared a noob out of out tribe, and had an early lead. Then you made the mistake of attacking this troll, and it was all cupcakes and lapdances for PUNCH! after that. Also, I'm not even a troll, duude, I'm offering my opinion of you and your tribe, and just because they differ doesn't make me a troll. You're doing pretty much the same thing you were just criticizing me for, too.

We declared because you were about to: fact. Read the first page of this thread :icon_rolleyes:

You attacked our players first: fact.

Your opinion sucks: opinion. <- Just for the lulz.

The motivating factors for people playing TW is not uniform, I'm very competitive in everything I do. Winning comes first, and fun is a bi-product of it.

As I said myself:

You only play to compete as so far as to have fun through competing.

Which is me accounting for the fact that may be what you find fun. I also have played this game competitively in the past, there's no shame in it, it's a fun thing to do. But likewise there are other ways that make you equally successful.

DeletedUser97155

You can rub me all you like. What I responded to was this:

You did not serve me. I was way ahead in caps against Punch until my inactivity. In fact, I think I took 5 villas in a couple of days just before going AWOL.
And as for leading a tribe -- you have never been in a tribe I was duke of, so hush. Taking Zombie to where it tottered in the rankings was to me a big success, as was the spirit of the tribe. The guys I talk to in Punch say it is well led, but lacks the charisma and comraderie of Zombie. Those guys have reference material. Not you.

All I hear is "YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME, I QUIT!", which is a joke, and you can't come here sayin that shit and expect props.

Forgive me if my focus is on results, and that I base my opinions on facts and in game play, rather than opinon people had of the "camaraderie" (which is also a joke, as most of Zombie left as soon as things got tough, some bond :icon_redface:). Where I come from that's called noobs huggling.

DeletedUser9021

All I hear is "YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME, I QUIT!", which is a joke, and you can't come here sayin that shit and expect props.

Amen, though a little angel on my shoulder urges me to also point out that we ourselves, on numerous occasions, have ridiculed enemies who used the "RL came calling" argument as an excuse to explain their failure.

Why are you so redundant? And boring?

Deleted User - 3135

Forgive me if my focus is on results, and that I base my opinions on facts and in game play, rather than opinon people had of the "camaraderie" (which is also a joke, as most of Zombie left as soon as things got tough, some bond :icon_redface:). Where I come from that's called noobs huggling.

You really do not even answer the post in question when you make a post. He also said this:

Amen, though a little angel on my shoulder urges me to also point out that we ourselves, on numerous occasions, have ridiculed enemies who used the "RL came calling" argument as an excuse to explain their failure.

He's well aware of the fact that RL come calling is not an excuse in itself. What he is also aware of however is that he was very far from being served, and was even winning, before RL did come calling. There is a difference from losing straight away and claiming your inactive and fighting, winning for a while before inactivity claims you. The former is no real excuse due to no evidence of possible outcome, the latter has got some evidence, giving dismissal to your claim of serving anyone.

DeletedUser9021

haha! :icon_biggrin: Apparently we thought the same thing. When that's the case, it must be clear what is the case :icon_wink:

If we had been this active during the war, we would have won! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser97155

I was first in K48 for a long while until I stopped playing so much. My ingame is hardly poor, it doesn't take much to be good, just activity and knowledge. Skill plateaus to a great extent.

The state of your account was terrible, so forgive me for basing my opinion of your skill on how you play? We've used statistical benchmarks to analyze other players, but I should have know that you're immune from such scrutiny. Seriously, how do you have a 150k account after 6 months and claim to have skill, or even know what you're doing? Then, you've said your good at diplomacy, and leading. What successful diplomatic relations did you have on this world? You dissappeared from your tribe in the middle of the war, and you think your a good leader? :icon_biggrin: I don't even know why I argue with you, because you base all your opinions on what your pompous self chooses to believe rather than actual facts, and then talk me down like I'M full of shit.

You didn't really answer anything in my post, so not sure why you quoted. More of the same, bla bla bla bad player, bad leader bla bla bla. Unfortunately it's a bit of a silly argument to make if I'm not arguing against it. If you'd like to believe that, then fine believe that, I'm not stopping you.

There were no questions :icon_rolleyes:, but I did manage top address your points. If you don't like my opinons, it's not my fault. Your an idiot for being dismissive of my post for not answering your non-existent questions. Since you have such a problem writing questions in actual question form, why not just bullet point your 'questions' and I'll respond directly to each one instead of this stupid shit.

We declared because you were about to: fact. Read the first page of this thread :icon_rolleyes:

You attacked our players first: fact.

Your opinion sucks: opinion. <- Just for the lulz.

There's nothing I've said here that isn't true. You declared first, and you launched the first 'organized' offensive. Show me where I said anything contrary to that.

As I said myself:

Which is me accounting for the fact that may be what you find fun. I also have played this game competitively in the past, there's no shame in it, it's a fun thing to do. But likewise there are other ways that make you equally successful.

There are actual winners in this game, the tribe that makes it to the end. Now I understand that a lot of people don't ever plan to stay to the end of the world, and I respect that and understand it 100%, your not a terrible player or a loser for choosing not to finish a world. Some people set goals to make it to a statistical benchmark, or play for a said duration of time, or until they get a certain number of villages, and that's fine, but for those players(you & SS) to come back acting victorious when they were a major factor in the demise of their tribe and claim success is bullshit. You weren't successful in any of the endeavors you undertook, but if you achieved personal success, good for you, but it's personal success so shut up and keep it to yourself, okay? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser97155

You really do not even answer the post in question when you make a post. He also said this:

Dude, do you lack basic comprehension skills? Do I have to spell this out for you, really? There are NO questions in that post, nor in the other you claim I've disregarded, :icon_rolleyes:. I've addressed your points, and rather than rebutt, you accuse me of not responding to your points, when it's you who can't understand/is ignoring them. So I rephrase and/or lament them in a fashion I hope is a little less difficult for you to understand, and then you say I'm being redundant? You are a joke, dude. Mount an actual argument that responds to my points, perhaps, instead of deflecting. I will prove how full of shit you are again, like my last post. :icon_cool:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SS: You did not serve me. I was way ahead in caps against Punch until my inactivity. In fact, I think I took 5 villas in a couple of days just before going AWOL.

Badd: All I hear is "YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME, I QUIT!", which is a joke, and you can't come here sayin that shit and expect props.

See. He says, you didn't beat me, I actually was beating you, but then when you guys sent an op at me, I quit, so you didn't beat me. I simply tell him that's a bullshit argument. Can you see the correlation, or should I put it in braille since you don't open your eyes when you read.

SS: And as for leading a tribe -- you have never been in a tribe I was duke of, so hush. Taking Zombie to where it tottered in the rankings was to me a big success, as was the spirit of the tribe. The guys I talk to in Punch say it is well led, but lacks the charisma and comraderie of Zombie. Those guys have reference material. Not you.

Badd: Forgive me if my focus is on results, and that I base my opinions on facts and in game play, rather than opinon people had of the "camaraderie" (which is also a joke, as most of Zombie left as soon as things got tough, some bond :icon_redface:). Where I come from that's called noobs huggling.

I point out that camaraderie went out the door when those invites to PUNCH started arriving. I would like to add that I don't need to be part of your bullshit to know it's bullshit. I don't need to see the inside of your tribe to know that they fail, nor would I ever join a tribe of yours, knowing that you'll leave with no notice and come back months later claiming success and embarrassing the rest of the tribe.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You're full of shit BH.

He's well aware of the fact that RL come calling is not an excuse in itself. What he is also aware of however is that he was very far from being served, and was even winning, before RL did come calling. There is a difference from losing straight away and claiming your inactive and fighting, winning for a while before inactivity claims you. The former is no real excuse due to no evidence of possible outcome, the latter has got some evidence, giving dismissal to your claim of serving anyone.

You excuses are almost as bad as your account was. This is the same argument that I called bullshit, you just put a bow on it. Revise it, rephrase it, do whatever you want to it, but it's still the same bullshit.

You can disagree with me, but don't pretend like you can't understand my points.

DeletedUser9021

Dude, do you lack basic comprehension skills?(...)
SS: You did not serve me. I was way ahead in caps against Punch until my inactivity. In fact, I think I took 5 villas in a couple of days just before going AWOL.

Badd: All I hear is "YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME, I QUIT!", which is a joke, and you can't come here sayin that shit and expect props.

See. He says, you didn't beat me, I actually was beating you, but then when you guys sent an op at me, I quit, so you didn't beat me. I simply tell him that's a bullshit argument. Can you see the correlation, or should I put it in braille since you don't open your eyes when you read.

It seems to be your little fantasy that me quitting had anything to do with the war. It is, quite simply, not true, nor was I aware of the fact that I was being opped in any way -- this must have happened after I left. Now, have the grace to admit that this is not a good argument, and that you stand corrected. if you cannot do that, this discussion is useless.

Badd: Forgive me if my focus is on results, and that I base my opinions on facts and in game play, rather than opinon people had of the "camaraderie" (which is also a joke, as most of Zombie left as soon as things got tough, some bond :icon_redface:). Where I come from that's called noobs huggling.

I point out that camaraderie went out the door when those invites to PUNCH started arriving. I would like to add that I don't need to be part of your bullshit to know it's bullshit. I don't need to see the inside of your tribe to know that they fail, nor would I ever join a tribe of yours, knowing that you'll leave with no notice and come back months later claiming success and embarrassing the rest of the tribe.

You have played on multiple worlds for extended lengths of time. Having that experience, you should know that no early tribe ever wins a world. Hasn't happened yet, as far as I know. So, the success of any early tribe can NOT be measured according to the simple principle of win/fail. As for you ever being in a tribe with me --- I sincerely doubt I will ever play a world again, but if I were to do so, you would not be on the list of people I'd want in the tribe. You're a bity too mono-dimensional for that :icon_wink:

Simple. Mono-dimensional. Boring. Vinegary. I seem to be using a lot of negative associations when describing you and your posts. And stop cursing, it makes you look like a child. Use civilized insults, like I do. Courtesy costs you nothing.

/endeth lesson :icon_cool:

DeletedUser97155

It seems to be your little fantasy that me quitting had anything to do with the war. It is, quite simply, not true, nor was I aware of the fact that I was being opped in any way -- this must have happened after I left. Now, have the grace to admit that this is not a good argument, and that you stand corrected. if you cannot do that, this discussion is useless.

There was a two week gap so you may be correct, but there's no way to truly prove it, and, either way, it matters little. You still bailed on your tribe and you have no right to success, nor respect. All you proved it that when the going gets tough, you get going. The only people who deserve credit for camaraderie are the player still in ZOMBIE and the only ZOMBIE player to accomplish anything noteworthy on this world is Smodra, and even then people have an unrealistic opinion of him.

Whatever name he's posting as atm said:
You have played on multiple worlds for extended lengths of time. Having that experience, you should know that no early tribe ever wins a world. Hasn't happened yet, as far as I know. So, the success of any early tribe can NOT be measured according to the simple principle of win/fail. As for you ever being in a tribe with me --- I sincerely doubt I will ever play a world again, but if I were to do so, you would not be on the list of people I'd want in the tribe. You're a bity too mono-dimensional for that :icon_wink:
I've played W30, and even if you don't count the tribes that rogue player disbanded then reformed, 3/4 top tribes were started in the first two days of the world, so I'll disagree with that, and of the top three tribes in this world, 2/3 were started within two weeks of the world forming. :icon_wink: I will concede, as I have already, that winning a world is not the only way to be successful, but losing a war by several hundred caps and disappearing in the middle of the war, citing RL excuses, is not successful by any standards than your own.

Simple. Mono-dimensional. Boring. Vinegary. I seem to be using a lot of negative associations when describing you and your posts. And stop cursing, it makes you look like a child. Use civilized insults, like I do. Courtesy costs you nothing.

Dude, I'm not gonna butter it up for you, if you don't like the truth or reality, I suggest either atypical anti-psychotics or hallucinogens, just a matter of preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.