DDB declares war on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

actualy the part about the info being leaked if you read the info and it later turns true then i will kick myself in the groin because that isnt our main target

DeletedUser

actualy the part about the info being leaked if you read the info and it later turns true then i will kick myself in the groin because that isnt our main target

Well, the T-Crew part has GOT to be true... We've talked about nobling everyone in W10 at one point or another. *grin*

So what is your main target then?

xyziz

no, dont believe him, it is the main target, he is trying to use reverse psychology on you, or maybe he is trying to use reverse-reverse psychology and it actually isnt the main target.

DeletedUser

I think you mean punch yourself in the groin, i dont think kicking yourself in the groin is humanly possible :p

DeletedUser

no, dont believe him, it is the main target, he is trying to use reverse psychology on you, or maybe he is trying to use reverse-reverse psychology and it actually isnt the main target.

Oh great! Now you've confused me also!

DeletedUser

I think you mean punch yourself in the groin, i dont think kicking yourself in the groin is humanly possible :p

bend ur knee and place ur foot on the other legs knee now lift the foot up you just kicked ur own groin oh snap

DeletedUser

dam, tho i did see this one coming

no about the other tribes tho

DeletedUser

question: what was the forfeit

For every dare there is a forfeit what was it here?

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhhhh.... This is good stuff!

I was going to revive my "What will DDB do?" thread and mock them, but apparently I don't need to! Since their own members are mocking them already, I don't have to say as much!

As for the validity of the declaration... If the information is as false as minishaw says, then why was there an argument at first about telling everyone their plans? Sounds to me like minishaw is making a vain attempt to cover their behinds...

As for the declaration of war, we already got it, it was dlove's message to all members of T-Crew...

I got it and immediately recognized it as a play right out of the old Die. handbook. So I immediately posted it in our forums (and forwarded to several other tribes) so people didn't have to open it via IGM and let dlove know who was active. I knew it was either an expression of frustration on their part, or a prelude to an attack.

I got my answer less than an hour later when hundreds of attacks started pouring in. Yep, it was a declaration of war...

So... Time to finish the battle... This time maybe DDB won't beg for some sort of deal so they can win this time.

lol.. was that the deal where we merged with another tribe to avoid getting nobled?

earthquake girl

its stupid to wait for them to break the nap first. if we did that we may have been dead before we coulda responded.

and for the jerk making fun of my declarition i dont see u writing a better one.

That would be because any declarations made by DDB are MY RESPONSIBILITY, you idiot. And when and if I find out who the hell you are, you will be kicked and nobled.

I can't believe this.

DeletedUser

That would be because any declarations made by DDB are MY RESPONSIBILITY, you idiot. And when and if I find out who the hell you are, you will be kicked and nobled.

I can't believe this.

it aint a ddber me and tucker are on the case my queen =D

did i mention how much i love EQ she really is a milf

DeletedUser

lol.. was that the deal where we merged with another tribe to avoid getting nobled?

Oh no no no, you got it all backwards! *grin* I'm talking about the one where DDB was getting embarassed because they couldn't defeat a tribe a fraction of their size so you made a deal to allow some of them to leave so DDB could take the rest with little to no resistance.

So, how'd that work out for you? Not too good it looks like... By the way, KG should be commended for the incredible amount of unreasonable demands DDB has made over this!

You gonna share those demands with the rest of W10 or still insist that DDB is the victim in all this?

DeletedUser

Oh no no no, you got it all backwards! *grin* I'm talking about the one where DDB was getting embarassed because they couldn't defeat a tribe a fraction of their size so you made a deal to allow some of them to leave so DDB could take the rest with little to no resistance.

So, how'd that work out for you? Not too good it looks like... By the way, KG should be commended for the incredible amount of unreasonable demands DDB has made over this!

You gonna share those demands with the rest of W10 or still insist that DDB is the victim in all this?

im sorry most of us wasnt sending nobles fusion wasnt worth my nobles but tcrew there getting all my nobles attention

DeletedUser

Maybe somebody from DDB can make a nice sum up post to set the record straight? Because I still don't see anyone refuting what the alias said.

On a side note, if his info is wrong about who you are targeting, wouldn't it be better to NOT correct him so that T-Crew will support the wrong person? >_>

Meh, anyways I have friends on both sides so since it seems that there IS a war good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Well, all I've learnt from this thread is that the threadstarter is an alias therefore unlikely has anything useful to leak; DDB and T-Crew are fighting again though not necessarily over what the alias said; and amazingly BORG vs BDR arguing has spilled into another topic...it seems Nirvandan is once again the culprit due to an inability to read more BORG posts without making up his own far-fetched assumptions as to the intent behind them.

But I guess this is only inviting further arguing so please don't stray from the fact this is a DDB vs T-Crew thread rather than BORG vs BDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.