"What Goes Up, Must Come Down." They Say

DeletedUser

lol, if you were near me Lolinda you'd be in the same predicament as your tribe mates by me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Child in time

Oops, sorry about that. I was too busy flaming 24/24, I didn't look at who you were.

Damn aliases, it's so hard to keep track of everyone.

It's okay, just don't "assume" certain things :icon_wink:

I would never just join a tribe, especially not 1 with a "Krakkan"-kind of name.

And if there's 1 good tribe on this world it's Scion, it's seriously the only tribe i'd join in this world.

If i was in there you would know :icon_wink:.

And I'm pretty sure you couldn't clear me :p

DeletedUser

umm no doubt it very much free-ekk see the deffrence between me and you is i dont give people time to recover lets see you have been at lyx town for like i dont what seems a week maybe more.thats pretty sad when u think about it sense you have such a massive offense that you claim to have o yea thats right it takes you what 35 minutes for 1 cat but yet it takes me way less so my guess is you woulda been in the same shoes as umm lets see energetic dead...

DeletedUser

It's okay, just don't "assume" certain things :icon_wink:

I would never just join a tribe, especially not 1 with a "Krakkan"-kind of name.

Actually I came up with the 24/7 (always awake) name during the few weeks I was in Krakkan's tribe. (about 3 weeks if I remember correctly)

I didn't stay there, but it was because I never planned on staying in that world.

But I really like the name, it's just too bad it was tainted.

As for assuming, well it's more a matter of me trying to respond while my boss is sitting right across the desk from me and he doesn't know I'm on TW. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

umm no doubt it very much free-ekk see the deffrence between me and you is i dont give people time to recover lets see you have been at lyx town for like i dont what seems a week maybe more.thats pretty sad when u think about it sense you have such a massive offense that you claim to have o yea thats right it takes you what 35 minutes for 1 cat but yet it takes me way less so my guess is you woulda been in the same shoes as umm lets see energetic dead...

I also don't have a tribe mate in my area also catting my target. I've seen the reports of xThundeRx also hitting him. Don't go pretending it's all you when it's more of a gangbang type thing.

Also, who says I'm trying to cat Lyx out of existence?? I've having fun torturing him, and quite honestly I'm very disappointed your tribe hasn't tried to support him more.

30 members yet you can't defend 1 in trouble.

DeletedUser

i havnt hit him in 4 days you better check those report dates that i can assure you..after i demolished him that was that i just did it to prove my point seems to me you guys cant seem to let up and under stand your cocky attitude is what is keeping you from getting real players.if you ever wanna become a real tribe you need to work as a team not be a one man army cause you dont have the skills for that there is only a few playeers who do.one of them is in hp and im sure u can figure out who it is...

DeletedUser

i havnt hit him in 4 days you better check those report dates that i can assure you..after i demolished him that was that i just did it to prove my point seems to me you guys cant seem to let up and under stand your cocky attitude is what is keeping you from getting real players.if you ever wanna become a real tribe you need to work as a team not be a one man army cause you dont have the skills for that there is only a few playeers who do.one of them is in hp and im sure u can figure out who it is...

So you haven't hit him in 4 days yet he keeps getting hit.

How exactly are you doing this yourself then??

You confuse me yourself.

As for the one man wreaking crew, I hear there is more then one in the round.

DeletedUser

i havnt not touched energetic in days man dont know what reports you are getting i have scouted him buts thats it

DeletedUser

i havnt not touched energetic in days man dont know what reports you are getting i have scouted him buts thats it

That's the point, you claim to be doing this to him, yet others in your tribe are attacking him, and have been the entire time.

You claim glory for yourself for something your tribe has done, then try to compare it to something I have done alone.

Trust me, you'll find out what kind of player I am soon enough, this world isn't that big.

ender_wiggin

Catting our players makes us return the favor.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked lolinda had wiped out 90% of your "proud" (...pathetic, I'd say...) tribe alone.
Quoted for retrospect.

I guess actions do speak louder than words. Oh and 24/24 might want to step up their defense production again. :)

ender_wiggin

Last time I checked lolinda had wiped out 90% of your "proud" (...pathetic, I'd say...) tribe alone.

And, seeing this, I just had to prove just how ignorant those words were.

1: Lolinda has been in battle with 3 members. Even claiming that she has killed any of them (which is false) 3/9=1/3=33.3%. So, you fail at math.

2: Lolinda has not only been supported, but has had help from xthunderx, yourself (cogkid), and a few others in offense. So, you fail at understanding the definition of the word alone.

3: Wiped out: Our tribes members have been hit, and a few have been catted a bit. Most of those are on their way to recovery as we speak. That is not "wiped out". "Wiped out" is all the 24/24 members we have caused to be dropped or go abandoned. So, you fail at comprehension.

Just for a comparison, Scion has dropped 2 members in its entire existence, and neither were under attack. In my area alone, I know of three players that used to be 24/24, before my farming killed enough of their troops to cause one to go grey and for you to drop the other two, one of which finished in second place on last server. You cannot tell me he was skill-less, though I wouldn't put him as skilled due to that. 24/24 is mass recruiting, recruiting players as soon as the ones that are farmed die. You keep yourself at 30 members because you fear losing your #1 spot.

Guess what? Once 5 people have nobled, you will not have #1. Scion may not have it yet at that point, but you'll have lost it. And I will laugh at your pitiful excuses then as well.

Cogkid, both yourself and your tribe are fail, and your apparent lack of reasoning in this argument proves that more than anything I could have ever said. Thank you for providing me with PnP

DeletedUser

No more thunder, the skies are now clear.
It's true i was cleared... But that's the life ! :) And that's the bad luck when you have a life and jsut sleep around the pc... :) but isn't your pbs... :) Congrats Scion... But the war isn't over ! :)

ender_wiggin

It's true i was cleared... But that's the life ! :) And that's the bad luck when you have a life and jsut sleep around the pc... :) but isn't your pbs... :) Congrats Scion... But the war isn't over ! :)

Hey, I've been there dude. I was cleared by Vsax08 in this round.

We were just planning on getting your smithy down. lol. Your troops were a bit of good luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey, I've been there dude. I was cleared by Vsax08 in this round.

We were just planning on getting your smithy down. lol. Your troops were a bit of good luck.
Yes i know... i was very tired... and i sleep before 1-2 hours the attack arrive... that's life... remeber: is just a game... :) i'm proud when ppls think i'm a danger and attack me... :D

DeletedUser

Anotherone bites the dust.

This is their top player, points wise. Not much troops though. That was all his troops, nothing outside the village.

Child in time

Anotherone bites the dust.

This is their top player, points wise. Not much troops though. That was all his troops, nothing outside the village.

Omg, i so hate you for your haul right now...

Oh wait noes we get a lot more lol.

No i still hate you, that was too easy man.