Funny IGM Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21311

I'm sorry for your loss Adam.

When's the memorial being held...I will send some :swordsman:..er mean flowers :lol:

DeletedUser

jd163 today at 00:17
Does anyone in the tribe speak Turkish?
Looking a translation for:

Those attacks were just a warning, attack any of my friends again and I will take all your villages
Be warned

hanzo1596 today at 00:46
i thought there was a rule against mailing in turkish?

Koe Swan today at 00:52
simple solution. send in in both languages.

this is a warning etc

gjahe jasdke askjoi

jd163 today at 01:04 Quote
The muppet concerned says he does not speak English so I want to mail him with both, not really bothered at the end of the day. Found out he's just a point whore, attacked 7 of his so far and only 6k sp,8k sw,4kHC + 3nobles killed in total and he didn't even try to dodge!

Koe Swan today at 01:07 Quote Edit Delete
umm... that wasnt turkish. that was jibberish.

jd163 today at 01:23 Quote
LOL
technically on the tribe forum, but wuttev, still funny

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for your loss Adam.

When's the memorial being held...I will send some :swordsman:..er mean flowers :lol:

Wow Adam...that was defiantly the best IGM that i have ever read. I looked up that tribe :)

DeletedUser54967

thats very nice..... its just like tribal hugs but its called tribal wars :D

DeletedUser54677

Clearly, deadsocks. Only you could take out all them barbarian villages :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser54677

Nah, it was more of a joke rather than sarcasm. One of the few times it was a joke, rather than sarcasm. Proud to call dead socks one of my friends :)

And in case someone says something about the gray being other tribes/players, yes they are. They are soon to be barb villages once dead socks get's through with 'em :icon_twisted:

deadsocks

Totally. The time it'd take me to send a noble train out to one of these conspirators, they'd have more than enough time to delete their account.
Which is very good for morale, of course, and a step ahead in the never-ending war against barbs.
I'm just starting to inch past the mark where morale starts to really p' me off.
Maybe I should demolish all my barracks or some other useless buildings :)

DeletedUser

wow.. just read sooo many pages of this forum, good stuff people, keep it comin :D

DeletedUser54677

Totally. The time it'd take me to send a noble train out to one of these conspirators, they'd have more than enough time to delete their account.
Which is very good for morale, of course, and a step ahead in the never-ending war against barbs.
I'm just starting to inch past the mark where morale starts to really p' me off.
Maybe I should demolish all my barracks or some other useless buildings :)

Demolish your stable, resource buildings, and farm. They're completely useless and will allow more space to build an army of :spear::spear::spear:

Barbs hate that.

Figgis

Okay, get rid of the academy, Smithy, Barracks, Stables, and Wall... You'll have plenty o' room after that m8! (Also send nobles at yourself, it's fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.