~Sang~ v. Numpties

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

...you never fought against me and you don't know anything about me...so judge all you want...all is fake :icon_wink:

Your right i don't know anything about you, but i know the stats and you are losing...BADLY. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

FYI...I never got a real attack my way...I got a bunch of fakes...I was really hoping for a real war...where if sang was trying to fake nukes and nobles, they could at least try to get them a little closer than 2 hours apart :icon_rolleyes: so looks like one dude messed up...ok, the entire SANG sucks at faking and can't time...does it makes sense? NO...one person sucks, than he sucks...

I'm not going to see one of your tribe members sucking, and say you're a noob and your tribe sucks...:icon_rolleyes:...you never fought against me and you don't know anything about me...so judge all you want...all is fake :icon_wink:

All I see here is pointless banter... Yes you cannot judge a tribe by one person's poor ability, but it does look bad on the tribe when a person like that is recruited. It reflects poorly on the leadership.

Also you keep posting that your tribe isn't "noobish" but the stats seem to say otherwise even with those that jumped ship, you are down quite a deficit. Until your tribe pulls some kind of op to at least get some conquers, your tribe will remain "noobish" in the public eye.

And that last bit "you never fought against me" your point? Unless you think you can take on SANG by yourself?

DeletedUser

oh please do...I haven't had a real war or at least taste of one in over 1 year :icon_cry: these newer worlds don't have what classics have...a lot of good players to fight and lose/win against.

I really struggle to remember my [sarcasm] tags. so I'll be blunt: You better hope no one in your tribe reads these forums, because saying that any of your members are essentially failures is a great way to set a record for the fastest time to ever lose control of one's tribe. Don't believe me? Link it in your forums. :icon_wink:

oh believe me...I've argued a LOT before...and figured out it's pointless...I could be sitting here getting pissed and arguing and you on the other side laughing your ass off :)

This I actually :lol:'ed to. That was exactly what I wanted to do :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

So little pnp though, come on dudes lets see some reports or something :)
This post is for gravity. I woke up this morning and I am drinking my coffee before I take my kid to school. I jump on the computer to check things and as I am going thru my mail I am starting to notice incomings. I got a little excited, ya know, my first incomings in 4 months. I tagged them all and posted to my guys to stack me. 11 incomings on 1 village. ok. I sent my snipers to take out that fine 2 min train, and figured there is a couple nukes with some fakes, I can eat those . And these are the reports gravity was asking for:

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/7e77c3523bb6c5a03c6fa799955ea033
http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/09ffe79b250e769770e2d4ab550c86f3
http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/264334e730aaae32f83a3b014cc99f8d
http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/85c367d050c9df26753ff0ad48256f39

So I ate his first 3 attacks and his 1st noble. At this point I know I am safe, but he has 6 more attacks coming. I ate his next nuke and then he cleared me 2 hrs before the last 3 nobles in his train hit. Now the snipe.
http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/19490cf1b9c12707675994ec5abe6209

2 more nobles to rebuild. The poor guy emptied his whole offensive load on one village and after all that still no other numpt attacks today. Now that village is stacked like Fort Knox. Thanks for the ODD.

And this is why everyone is down on Numpt.

(P.S. Gravity Killz I hope the reports are satisfactory. I would display them but I am still relatively new to the forums, so I am working on figuring things out.)

DeletedUser

I really struggle to remember my [sarcasm] tags. so I'll be blunt: You better hope no one in your tribe reads these forums, because saying that any of your members are essentially failures is a great way to set a record for the fastest time to ever lose control of one's tribe. Don't believe me? Link it in your forums. :icon_wink:

ahh...but I never fought against my own tribe, so I don't know how experienced they are in war :icon_wink: I do know that my tribe has a couple experienced players, I won't deny it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser24460

ahh...but I never fought against my own tribe, so I don't know how experienced they are in war I do know that my tribe has a couple experienced players, I won't deny it

six days in and I have yet to see these "experienced players" in action....

DeletedUser

Here are our week 1 stats on this war.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SANG~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Numpt
Players: jonespa123 souna***

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 72
Difference: 10

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 2
Difference: 60

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 556,152
Side 2: 197,500
Difference: 358,652

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 443,582
Side 2: 13,564
Difference: 430,018

image.php

Yes RH I did include the 2 guys that crapped themselves and quit when they saw the incomings. We are finally seeing some stacked villages. And they do have a couple of snipers. Guess they are not all bad. Its gonna turn into a grind from this point on I think.

DeletedUser

Congratulations ~SANG~ on your victories so far. Quite impressive stats considering the similar sizes of the 2 tribes.

Even if things do slow down to a grind from this point forward that is a very good grounding that you have given youselves in this war.

In fact that 60 odd conquers makes this one of the fastest progressing wars currently on W36 :icon_smile:

Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

Here are our week 1 stats on this war.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 72
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 2
Difference: 60

image.php

Side 1: 556,152
Side 2: 197,500
Difference: 358,652

image.php

Side 1: 443,582
Side 2: 13,564
Difference: 430,018

image.php

Yes RH I did include the 2 guys that crapped themselves and quit when they saw the incomings. We are finally seeing some stacked villages. And they do have a couple of snipers. Guess they are not all bad. Its gonna turn into a grind from this point on I think.

Very nice week one stats Crazyjoe and as the stooge says very fast progression considering the tribes relative sizes.

Numpties look like they've gone on a barb nobling spree as well nobling 46 barbs in the last week making their total conquers look better than they really are. :icon_eek:

Keep it up ~SANG~

DeletedUser

Nice Sang, your definatly impressive here. Maybe Numpt can do something, but do they even have a forum presence?

eagleblaze29

Finally, a decent tribe outside of the top 5 (besides INH of course :icon_cool: lol) that also has forum presence.

Congrats on the awesomeness of your p0wNage of Numpt, it would appear that their title is fitting of both their leader and their players.

DeletedUser

F.T.D have forum presence :)

I never really looked at any tribes below the top 10 for long, but if you guys keep this up I won't need to go below that to see your stats :p

DeletedUser

Numpties look like they've gone on a barb nobling spree as well nobling 46 barbs in the last week making their total conquers look better than they really are. :icon_eek:

Keep it up ~SANG~

Of course, now there is the problem that SANG has to noble those used to be barbs. I hope Numpt does some work on them before the nobles arrive.

I realize that I nobled barbs myself, and they are the two villages I have left :icon_redface: but trust me I have realized my mistake.

DeletedUser

Of course, now there is the problem that SANG has to noble those used to be barbs. I hope Numpt does some work on them before the nobles arrive.

I realize that I nobled barbs myself, and they are the two villages I have left :icon_redface: but trust me I have realized my mistake.

There is a few other alternatives with those "used to be barbs"
1.) Let them go Barb again
2.) turn them into the farms they once were
3.) Build them up real nice and pretty for new ownership.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys for the good feedback XD:icon_cool:

I would just like to say , we couldn't of done it with the without the Crazy a*s leaders with have now.

I have to thank them my-self...:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Its gonna turn into a grind from this point on I think.

I guess i was wrong. The last 24 hours.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 3
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 127,492
Side 2: 13,053
Difference: 114,439

image.php

Side 1: 89,463
Side 2: 0
Difference: 89,463

image.php

DeletedUser

ya, SANG and their SECOND CHANCE mail...funny how I either missed or NO ONE commented on that mail...why? roflol...but I got to say, a nice way to destroy a tribe...seems people are leaving and joining...so say what you want now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ya, SANG and their SECOND CHANCE mail...funny how I either missed or NO ONE commented on that mail...why? roflol...but I got to say, a nice way to destroy a tribe...seems people are leaving and joining...so say what you want now :icon_wink:

I saw that mail. When crazy said what his plan was, I laughed. Too bad it didn't work, because it would've been comedy at its finest :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser24460

kosciuszko on 28.08. at 01:04
To all Numpt members,

I am a kind man and I am willing those who wish to join us in SANG a second chance at survival in this world. We will be starting up an academy tribe very soon for those that wish to switch sides and invites will be sent upon request.

Please mail me if you are interested.

For those that wish to continue on fighting you will be brought down soon enough ;)

Kos

RhKawder today at 07:25
you guys don't have the guts to fight this war? you send this mail, ask people to spy for you, sit other people to look at our forums...roflol...a real war, and real victory is when you win the war by fighting...

I will give you credit for destroying the tribe with words, but you by no means have destroyed the tribe by war...remember that...I haven't yet gotten a real attack...you target all the weak, scared players, than claim victory because the remaining experienced players never got a real attack their way...

kosciuszko today at 07:26
One player at a time my friend ;) We will come....

As I said to to a few people earlier, I should send mail more often :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

People dont seem to understand its, WAR Spy's espionage are all apart of the game, And they are wining the war with words and :axemen:

Congrats sang :)

Status
Not open for further replies.