Hypothetical Wars

DeletedUser

khare supporters vrs khare haters...

lets see how this would go, and forget tribe borders for a week, im sure thats all it would take :)

or even khare vrs me no support for either during it :)

*he is bigger than me

DeletedUser

lets see how this would go, and forget tribe borders for a week, im sure thats all it would take :)

*he is bigger than me

People who are tired of hearing about Khare, Vs. People who want to talk about him some more? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

People who are tired of hearing about Khare, Vs. People who want to talk about him some more? :icon_razz:

Ill be on this team.

*he is bigger than me

Seriously Zach... I had respect for you in our skype convos whilst in sheep, but that is dwindling the more you complain, especially out here. If you are going to complain complain to the people that A) Care, and B) Can do something about it.

Khare/Vankz is far away from you and not in your tribe, what difference does his presence make? I believe we are all experiencing a singular lack of khare on the forums since he entered the game again as a matter of fact. So, I submit we publicly ignore the raging inferno of terrible syntax that can be our ass-ed faced demon and speak in a 'khare-less' manner. Mentioning him who must not be named will only incite his presence, something I am guessing you, and much of us, would prefer to not have.

DeletedUser

you have to love khare
just some of the things he comes out with, i now sadly have to put up with him in the same tribe as me in 3 worlds :lol: i dont know how i cope.

anyway isnt this hypothetical wars not, wars you may want but will never happen ? or khare khare khare lets all talk about him some more

DeletedUser

Here is a hypothetical war that can happen:

The hot spot where all the action will happen is on Apoc-LoL front. Apoc runs out of area to expand being boxed in by bored and decides to take the easy way out. They declare on LoL family but encounters stiff resistance from them. After a week or so, ICARUS senses weakness in the war-weary Lol and decides to capitalize on the opportunity. Just when apoc thinks things are going their way, lo and behold BORED! decides to declare on apoc.

Both BORED and ICARUS have a good time feasting on these two tribes. Frost, already wary about a mutual protection pact between ICARUS and bored, desperately starts looking for a strong ally. They find Nomad are quite unwilling to help them due to a few pro-bored donkey members in their council and because of all the recruitment frost did on their area. KND proves to be more helpful and knowing full well that they will have to fight bored sooner than later decides to launch a full scale attack while frost takes on icarus.

Frost is fighting a winning battle against ICARUS since bored is preoccupied with KND. KND finds that they cannot handle bored on their own (even with khare on their side :icon_wink: ) and is loosing as well. Meanwhile, a coup occurs in Nomad between members that want to fight bored and those that want to be neutral. With the help of these rebel Nomads, KND is able to halt the progress of BORED atleast momentarily.

Now the sides have become clear:
It is FROST and KND and few NOMADS and what is left of APOC & LoL Vs BORED and ICARUS

What happens next is left to the imagination of the reader (or in other words, i have no idea :icon_rolleyes:)

N.B: I did not know which side i had to put MAGIC on...but my bet is they will try to remain neutral and later on try to assist the side that gets a decisive edge over the other as the world war progresses.

DeletedUser

The APOC v LOL thing with ICARUS helping out APOC sounds very plausible.

Ururjay

Here is a hypothetical war that can happen:

The hot spot where all the action will happen is on Apoc-LoL front. Apoc runs out of area to expand being boxed in by bored and decides to take the easy way out. They declare on LoL family but encounters stiff resistance from them. After a week or so, ICARUS senses weakness in the war-weary Lol and decides to capitalize on the opportunity. Just when apoc thinks things are going their way, lo and behold BORED! decides to declare on apoc.

Both BORED and ICARUS have a good time feasting on these two tribes. Frost, already wary about a mutual protection pact between ICARUS and bored, desperately starts looking for a strong ally. They find Nomad are quite unwilling to help them due to a few pro-bored donkey members in their council and because of all the recruitment frost did on their area. KND proves to be more helpful and knowing full well that they will have to fight bored sooner than later decides to launch a full scale attack while frost takes on icarus.

Frost is fighting a winning battle against ICARUS since bored is preoccupied with KND. KND finds that they cannot handle bored on their own (even with khare on their side :icon_wink: ) and is loosing as well. Meanwhile, a coup occurs in Nomad between members that want to fight bored and those that want to be neutral. With the help of these rebel Nomads, KND is able to halt the progress of BORED atleast momentarily.

Now the sides have become clear:
It is FROST and KND and few NOMADS and what is left of APOC & LoL Vs BORED and ICARUS

What happens next is left to the imagination of the reader (or in other words, i have no idea :icon_rolleyes:)

N.B: I did not know which side i had to put MAGIC on...but my bet is they will try to remain neutral and later on try to assist the side that gets a decisive edge over the other as the world war progresses.

Ummm...sorry to say but this prediction it's too far from the reality :lol:

DeletedUser87654

This scenario would be fun, but would require BORED! and Icarus to not be afraid of each other.

-M A R I O-

This scenario would be fun, but would require BORED! and Icarus to not be afraid of each other.

You know what also would be fun is LOL not whoring up on families. *Cough* LOL2 LOL3 *Caugh* And which tribe are you in again?

DeletedUser

Ummm...sorry to say but this prediction it's too far from the reality :lol:

we will have to wait and see then, shall we? coz my sources seem to say that there is indeed a figment of reality to my scenario. Btw, i didn't leak out any of your plans, did i? :icon_eek:

@ technology: a-fraid is the emotion that you have when you see 500+ incomings from a 3kpointer. :icon_twisted:

@ mario: at least Lol has the courage to put the other tribes as family by naming them LOL1, LOL2, etc. The way i see it, there used to exist two tribes in this world which should have been named NUTS1, NUTS2.

DeletedUser

You know what also would be fun is LOL not whoring up on families. *Cough* LOL2 LOL3 *Caugh* And which tribe are you in again?

Agree.

I really hate family tribes they are the wors...

Wait a min..

I'm in LOL..

:icon_eek: OMG

Ururjay

we will have to wait and see then, shall we? coz my sources seem to say that there is indeed a figment of reality to my scenario. Btw, i didn't leak out any of your plans, did i? :icon_eek:

Yes you did :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

get better sources, even I now there are significant flaws in this theory and I am not a part of any tribe :)

DeletedUser

When I write this I am basing all assumptions on current position and what I have seen in the externals and I admit that I don't know about the involved tribes as I would like.

IMO, this is how a world war would play out in W43 involving most major tribes. FRST will declare on ICARUS (quite likely) and AAA may well take the chance to take all of K76 from ICARUS and BASH. Anyway ICARUS would probably put up a serious fight but the sheer size and power of FRST would overcome them and ICARUS would die if it stayed like that.

Meanwhile, BORED! takes the opportunity to take on KND safe that FRST couldn't attack while BORED are weakened and take control of basically the whole north. At this point I think that Donkey would have a difficult choice, with FRST engaged with ICARUS they could declare on FRST, and have a fairly good chance of winning with FRST having to fight a difficult 2 front war. Alternatively they could wait and try to clean up afterwards. I think a smart move would be to secretly ally themselves with Magic who could then stack their front line if Magic was willing to.

With BORED! probably finished with KND and FRST on the verge of breaking the defenses of ICARUS, BORED! decides to go for the entire world, as there would probably never be a better chance to take the entire core and hope that Donkey would fight Magic. With their new front line Donkey starts to move on in towards the core creating basically a massive free for all which would basically be one by a few key people being smart enough to band together and rise out of the chaos to rule the world. I admit that this last paragraph is more fantasy then what may happen but I wrote it anyway :p. This outcome could be changed by groups of smaller tribes gangbanging a larger one changing the entire outcome (like APOC and LOL joining KND making a much closer fight and changing the course of the war).

DeletedUser87654

-M A R I O- said:

Pick one of the three. I am pretty sure I can move between them as needed. The dots outside of our tribes stay the same color regardless of which one you are in looking out at them.

Whats this term you speak of.........a-fraid?? :icon_redface:

LOL. Much love for you Technology.

Back to the topic at hand prz. Danke.

DeletedUser

The APOC v LOL thing with ICARUS helping out APOC sounds very plausible.

Dont know about that but the more 10-15k pt players that are recruited by LoL2/LoL3 in neighboring K's definitely increase the "plausibility" of anti-LoL academy sentiment popping up on the Icarus forums.

Whose brilliant idea was it to suffocate K57's best and brightest just to harbor a horde of 15k pt'ers who log in 1x a day. I assume it just got out of hand in the early days and no one decided to change anything.

DeletedUser87654

Dont know about that but the more 10-15k pt players that are recruited by LoL2/LoL3 in neighboring K's definitely increase the "plausibility" of anti-LoL academy sentiment popping up on the Icarus forums.

Can tell you that the guy running LOL2 has never recruited anyone to join the tribe, and is constantly turning people away and dismissing people that aren't active enough so they can be turned into food. Personally I think LOL2 still has too many players with the 43 we currently have on the roster.

Not 100% certain on the recruiting policy of LOL and LOL3. You will have to ask others about how they go about getting new players.

Whose brilliant idea was it to suffocate K57's best and brightest just to harbor a horde of 15k pt'ers who log in 1x a day. I assume it just got out of hand in the early days and no one decided to change anything.

They aren't suffocating. We feed them via our internal noble process for inactives. If you get hungry drop me a note in game for an invite to the feast. :) I try to be very cordial in my mail, especially when making new friends.

DeletedUser

They aren't suffocating. We feed them via our internal noble process for inactives. If you get hungry drop me a note in game for an invite to the feast. :) I try to be very cordial in my mail, especially when making new friends.

Thanks for the offer but Im good right now. :icon_cool:

Try to think about what you just said tho, maybe you would have less inactives by letting people play the game and eat the weak instead of just waiting for the "LoL internal noble process". Just pointing that our for your own consideration, I know there must be quite a few good k57 players who have dropped off due to sheer boredom.

Also haven't heard from LoL diplomats in a quite a bit so while I have the ears of someone over there I would appreciate you passing along the message to you academy tribes that recruiting food near icarus members in k67/68 is starting to dry things up a bit.