NOMAD, a not so boring story...

• Thread starter DeletedUser88324
  • Start date

DeletedUser88324

If you say kinda then sure but it has become one. I just have an Rl friend that wont let me hit the delete button.....

that sucks. but general, dont get me wrong. I dont wish you to leave, nor anybody else. This is a game and must be enjoyed.

DeletedUser

that sucks. but general, dont get me wrong. I dont wish you to leave, nor anybody else. This is a game and must be enjoyed.

Well I think I could just clump up and go turtle at 1 million points and snipe everything. Sounds fun to me!

DeletedUser

haha! dude, why didnt we meat earlier? i know you must think ime a douchebag.. hehe

Well I cant say you have lived that title down yet lol. But seriously right now I cant get the barbs to go past an NAP apparently they need their troops to fend off others.

DeletedUser

It just goes to show how shady world 43 is...

Nomad has an alliance with Xpred.

Xpred is declared on by bored!

Nomad cancels alliance and aligns with bored!

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Sounds right but they didn't even have the balls to tell us they dropped the alliance. What great allies right? I actually had to mail them to find out wtf was happening. No hard feelings I guess, they chose their side, let's see if it backfires on them or not. Only time will tell.

Good work Bored! ;)

DeletedUser

dont get me wrong pargy, I want you back.. you know i always had a liking for ya, bud!

so, would it be close to summer time we seeing you again?

In may I will be actively playing an account.

That isn't quite the truth. Sheep basically had an alliance with BORED way back when. That potential and affective alliance is one of the items that sparked the dissolving of Sheep. The alliance that NOMAD has with BORED is really just all that lack of communication, deferring attitude, and the general feeling of inconsistency that has plagued the leadership in the NorthWest the entire life of this world.

DeletedUser

Damn I'm BLIND!!!

Don't ever write in red again, please? :icon_cry:

HorseSoldier

And so it was that Nomad did join an everlasting alliance with Bored! and all the earth would become theirs.

As told by jj2660

o hai der! Interesting war declaration.

funny-pictures-cat-hugs-itself2.jpg

DeletedUser

I thought BORED!'s academy tribe added enough players to their alliance but they require the help of Nomad aswell?

It is time for change. Other large tribes such as FRST need to step up to the challenge and break this party apart.

DeletedUser

I thought BORED!'s academy tribe added enough players to their alliance but they require the help of Nomad aswell?

It is time for change. Other large tribes such as FRST need to step up to the challenge and break this party apart.

ok, listen to this, we haven't touched Xpred at all (except the few ninja noblings there probably has been but seriously you can't really count that) at full force, nor has Bored for that matter. Sooooo how are they requiring the help from Nomad? We haven't and probably won't help them except to speed up the process of getting rid of the noobs. That is all Bored!'s choice, and you can say whatever once that happens. For now, they haven't requested our help.

Final note: Googleberry was in talks with them since the beginning of Nomad. Xpred came outta nowhere, didn't even request support for the bored war, and is now dying ;)

DeletedUser

Final note: Googleberry was in talks with them since the beginning of Nomad. Xpred came outta nowhere, didn't even request support for the bored war, and is now dying ;)

That statement is 100% the truth.

HorseSoldier

ok, listen to this, we haven't touched Xpred at all
He didn't say you did. He said they require your help in general, which apparently they do.

Ah well I suppose tw pnp has come to this now... People posting epic tales describing their alliances. :lol:
Once upon a time people would be embarrassed of such things or at least wouldn't brag about it but now it's apparently something to be proud of :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

He didn't say you did. He said they require your help in general, which apparently they do.

Ah well I suppose tw pnp has come to this now... People posting epic tales describing their alliances. :lol:
Once upon a time people would be embarrassed of such things or at least wouldn't brag about it but now it's apparently something to be proud of :icon_surprised:

Yeah I remember the good old days between world 2 and 7 where the pnp was legit and mods let us get away with murder lol

DeletedUser

I would just like to say four words here, can i?

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

I congratulate nomads for having the guts to come to the forum and put their backstabbing story out to the public for commenting. You may have some backbone after all.:)

HorseSoldier

Yeah I remember the good old days between world 2 and 7 where the pnp was legit and mods let us get away with murder lol

Not even that long ago. Heck i came to this world from w32 and there this topic would probably already have about 10 pages of flaming the OP and it would probably be locked already :lol: I suppose it's a less aggressive world than that though.

DeletedUser

We will strive to achieve some of that flaming capability horsie. Meanwhile, i got bored! and decide to got to twstats and get some interesting stats out.
Side 1:

Tribes: Nomad

Players: Side 2:
Tribes: FRST

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 1 Side 2: 3 Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10,178 Side 2: 29,646 Difference: 19,468

image.php

Now i do not claim it to be a war, just very minor border skirmishes with bloody pitt (i believe) on one side. However, it does hold the potential to spark off something big.

That makes you wonder...if FRST is to declare on nomads, will bored come to their rescue or do what nomads did to their ally xpred?

Last edited by a moderator: