NOMAD, a not so boring story...

• Thread starter DeletedUser88324
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We will strive to achieve some of that flaming capability horsie. Meanwhile, i got bored! and decide to got to twstats and get some interesting stats out.
Side 1:

Tribes: Nomad

Players: Side 2:
Tribes: FRST

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 1 Side 2: 3 Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10,178 Side 2: 29,646 Difference: 19,468

image.php

Now i do not claim it to be a war, just very minor border skirmishes with bloody pitt (i believe) on one side. However, it does hold the potential to spark off something big.

That makes you wonder...if FRST is to declare on nomads, will bored come to their rescue or do what nomads did to their ally xpred?

Lol I know sad bored! alone could not take us so they need Nomad their willing little elfs to help!

P.S. I know flame away at me but really its a game.

DeletedUser

Jacal,

That was an excellent post. Almost like an Epic short story...

I'm quite flattered to hear all of these varying opinions on Bored!'s and Nomad's operations and directions.

Please keep those ideas flowing, it helps us fuel the machine.

Nomad: It will be a pleasure working with you as we move forward. Thank you for all that has been involved.

DeletedUser

I do not care or know or have any interest in political background of thise thread i just say GJ Jacal on very original declair of aliance or whatever,
at least u put some role play and colors and nice story into your thread,
what makes u diferent from rest of this grey, egotrip, boring,
announcements and threads.

DeletedUser88324

Jacal,

That was an excellent post. Almost like an Epic short story...

I'm quite flattered to hear all of these varying opinions on Bored!'s and Nomad's operations and directions.

Please keep those ideas flowing, it helps us fuel the machine.

Nomad: It will be a pleasure working with you as we move forward. Thank you for all that has been involved.

Yeah, I enjoy hearing everyone's opinion! really fun! :p

Same here Sling, let's get this world rocking, what do you say?:p

I do not care or know or have any interest in political background of thise thread i just say GJ Jacal on very original declair of aliance or whatever,
at least u put some role play and colors and nice story into your thread,
what makes u diferent from rest of this grey, egotrip, boring,
announcements and threads.

you make me blush :D

DeletedUser

So the tally now for BORED! is:

3 mergers.
59 members, nearly maxed.
1 family tribe, 56 members, nearly max.
1 Top 3 ally.
1 lousy war with MOAR, who are still around with K dominance.
1 current war with rank 5 tribe.

I am embarrassed to say i used to look up to them....
To be honest, i am embarrassed to say that i am in W43 at the moment.

DeletedUser

I am afraid i have to agree with harbinger here (plz note that i have spelled his name correctly).

Bored merging with the third ranked tribe, then making the new third ranked tribe their ally. They have absolutely made sure that there are no loopholes left for the second ranked tribe, frst to exploit.

While admiring the master mind behind this plot, one also has to think what happens when the whole world becomes too one-sided?
IMO, when the ranks 1,3 and 8 tribes join together and you have a tribe like apoc taking the fifth spot the world is DOOMED!
Abandon ship, Women and childern first!!!

Hyper Hypo

I am afraid i have to agree with harbinger here (plz note that i have spelled his name correctly).

Bored merging with the third ranked tribe, then making the new third ranked tribe their ally. They have absolutely made sure that there are no loopholes left for the second ranked tribe, frst to exploit.

While admiring the master mind behind this plot, one also has to think what happens when the whole world becomes too one-sided?
IMO, when the ranks 1,3 and 8 tribes join together and you have a tribe like apoc taking the fifth spot the world is DOOMED!

You should really send me a forum mail because you sound like you are upset with this current situation, yet what is anyone doing about it?

Bored! is sitting their taking shots at a tribe who now will likely turtle because they are screwed over by their alliance and are surrounded by smaller tribes...

This is not a war....it is bored! TRYING to noble xpred and good old Colton sniping everything sent his way....You my friend are EPIC!!!

DeletedUser

You should really send me a forum mail because you sound like you are upset with this current situation, yet what is anyone doing about it?

Bored! is sitting their taking shots at a tribe who now will likely turtle because they are screwed over by their alliance and are surrounded by smaller tribes...

This is not a war....it is bored! TRYING to noble xpred and good old Colton sniping everything sent his way....You my friend are EPIC!!!

It is always the ones who are jealous that post things like this.

I for one know why the ally with nomad/expred failed, and It had nothing to do with nomad just and up running off.

DeletedUser59845

Of course, it wouldn't be a W43 thread without someone bashing APOC warrantlessly.

DeletedUser

It is always the ones who are jealous that post things like this.

I for one know why the ally with nomad/expred failed, and It had nothing to do with nomad just and up running off.

Well Zach, you want to share some insight?

Of course, it wouldn't be a W43 thread without someone bashing APOC warrantlessly.

Naturally.

DeletedUser

1.1 what's the job of a tribal leader?

2.1 did the W43 stats make you expect an aggressive world?
2.2 were you right?

1.1 the job of a tribal leader is to make is tribe succesfull. in essence that's what his job is. by making alliances, recruiting the right players etc etc etc. don't bitch about leaders or tribes for having alliances enabling them to flourish, if a tribe isn't rimmed after 2 years of playing, you can say... "well no real tribe ever warred them" kudos for the leader for his diplo skills.

you can bitch about a tribe's massrecruiting, well apparently it worked and scared you off cz you haven't rimmed them yet. there are 2 sides to every story.

2.1 yes, half priced nobles from the start made me think it'd be one aggressive world. that plus the relativaly low amount of res you get from the pits (which would ensure intensive farming) made me believe so
2.2 nope, after some months of struggling, most borders were set and the hugging began. alliances were made etc. etc. etc. but can you blame the top tribes for forming alliances people only dare to bitch about in the externals?

got stuff to say, open a new thread, put your finest paint art in it and mention the word declaration in the title.

P.S. yes this post is contradictory to some of my previous posts, I can only say that one should always be capable of defending/flaming two sides of a conflinct. that's the fine art of debating.
wether this is my real opinion or my previous one... I'll leave that up to you.

DeletedUser

Looks like another tribe gets upset because a stagnant alliance failed. Then again maybe I'm wrong. Did you co-op allot? or was it arranged and then left to fend for itself?

DeletedUser

Looks like another tribe gets upset because a stagnant alliance failed. Then again maybe I'm wrong. Did you co-op allot? or was it arranged and then left to fend for itself?

Not at all, the alliance lasted for like a couple of weeks max.

DeletedUser

I see, so it just failed.
Did they have a nap first? I ask because at 2 weeks it would be hard for me to say nomad are the bad guys in this situation.

I also heard that the person who initiated the alliance is no longer with them. Is that true?

DeletedUser

I see, so it just failed.
Did they have a nap first? I ask because at 2 weeks it would be hard for me to say nomad are the bad guys in this situation.

I also heard that the person who initiated the alliance is no longer with them. Is that true?

Yeah, they had a nap for a little bit, but Nomad itself is like 1 month old...

I believe the initiator was googleberry, who is no longer playing on this world.

Honestly, the entire story is a sad one that I do not have the time to go into detail about right now.

DeletedUser

Googleberry goes into talks with both Xpred and Bored! long before the war broke out. Bored were still in talks for a long time, and Xpred jumped on it with a NAP, then two weeks later, an alliance. New leadership arrives after google quitting. Bored! declares against Xpred, and then agrees with the alliance that Google asked for. New leader of nomad debates which is better, Xpred or Bored, and decides Bored.

Edit: oh and Xpred and Nomad never had any ops at all together.

DeletedUser88324

Googleberry goes into talks with both Xpred and Bored! long before the war broke out. Bored were still in talks for a long time, and Xpred jumped on it with a NAP, then two weeks later, an alliance. New leadership arrives after google quitting. Bored! declares against Xpred, and then agrees with the alliance that Google asked for. New leader of nomad debates which is better, Xpred or Bored, and decides Bored.

Edit: oh and Xpred and Nomad never had any ops at all together.

thanks for clarifying Ray. This is true, and what happened. Googleberry is no longer here, we had to make a decission, so we chose what was in our best interests, obviously NOT with XPRED.

btw: General? What kind of a leader puts a tribal picture like the one you made? I mean, really..

DeletedUser

thanks for clarifying Ray. This is true, and what happened. Googleberry is no longer here, we had to make a decission, so we chose what was in our best interests, obviously NOT with XPRED.

btw: General? What kind of a leader puts a tribal picture like the one you made? I mean, really..

What you don't like it? I thought it was ironic and do you think I care what you think?

blue...heart

i like their pic :icon_neutral: