NOMAD, a not so boring story...

• Thread starter DeletedUser88324
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I find this interesting:

trhrthrth.png

All of Nomads recent losses have been from tribe less players. Bit of trivia there for you. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ermm, why would I know anything about the useless american/canadian games........Im irish dangit :icon_cool:

Useless? Hockey?

Those are fighting words!!!!!

P.S. 1. Stevie Y 2. Wayne Gretzky 3. Super Mario

DeletedUser

OK, I had a good laugh reading through this whole thread...

If you read carefully there are 2 types of people who have commented on this, 1- Types who don't care about it 2- People who are affected very much by this.

the 1st group actually make sense and show their experience... Ex. Technology
The 2nd group who try to look veteran by actually stating that they are or pointing out that they are right...I wont name case its Generally wrong :p

a true poloticion knows who he can trust so s/he wont care if the world sees him/her as a backstabber... those of you who are sitting back there trying to prove that Nomads back stabbed KND (or what ever they are called now) will go no where, cause steps which are taken behind the sense in a world are far more accurate than what you guys see as hug or alliances being made or broken.

Think before you post and make a fool out of your selves.

PS.

Good one harbinger297, by bringing the nobled villages up. that just shows exactly how much you know about this game...Smart move man...Smart move.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am sorry! me stirring things up. what do you mean? can you please explain!

DeletedUser

i think you are the one who is doing the stirring! if you don't like me, say it in front of my face. not making false accusations.

DeletedUser

i am sorry! me stirring things up. what do you mean? can you please explain!
Okay then let me word it out exactly for you :icon_rolleyes:

sherve is tribeless!!! who happened to him and NOMAD?
Well thats you shouting, symbolised by the the excessive use of exclamation marks, about a large player not being in an enemy tribe of yours. This clearly reflects on you trying to paint a picture of internal strife in Nomad and hence making the odds against your tribe less.

that is wierd. look at it
Quoting stats that reflect badly upon an enemy tribe just to say "look at it" is also a blatant attempt at making Nomad look bad with no reasoning behind it. Hence, once again, trying to paint a picture of internal strife in Nomad and hence making the odds against your tribe less.

Edit: You double Posted So I edited it into this post

i think you are the one who is doing the stirring! if you don't like me, say it in front of my face. not making false accusations.
Ok let me buy some plane tickets, fly to where you live and drive to your house. Costing me quite alot of money and needless time wasting, just to tell you "to your face" that I dont like you based on a few posts on some external forums for a game..... You are embarassing yourself really :lol:

DeletedUser

if you read my post before, i had nothing against NOMAD. i know sherve, and talked to him a long time ago. you are my enemy not them.

DeletedUser

you makes me want to laugh. you think too deep. : )

DeletedUser

Ok let me buy some plane tickets, fly to where you live and drive to your house. Costing me quite alot of money and needless time wasting, just to tell you "to your face" that I dont like you based on a few posts on some external forums for a game..... You are embarassing yourself really :lol:

i have butterflies in my stomach doesnt mean you have to eat some butterflies to feel that way. Post that above makes you more of a loser, i feel sorry for you. ( eng. is my second lang btw):lol:

DeletedUser

Relevant arguments are relevant? :icon_razz:

I love the who can get angrier game.
:icon_razz: