Most Promising Premades...

DeletedUser26129

Hey, Geldy! Didn't know you were here. You still playing w10?

OMG :O dam would have expected you to be retired from TW by now :D

Mwa not playing it but keeping it active :D still got around 10 / 15 vills there (400 nobles) but not doing anything haha.

DeletedUser

My sources tell me they are Manic from W24/42. So now is the time to take them out if that's on your agenda. They tend not to be the greatest of startup players, but if they're left in the game, they play very well together.

There only is one difference in their playing style on this world.

And that is that River / Smurf the co leader of MANIC on world 24 and 42 is now leading it himself, and has no one to slow him down.
Wich can be a good or bad thing, only time will tell, but indeed if you wait to long they will be verry succesfull.

Oyi, I like Manic, I think they are like the only other tribe on 51 besides axte that are not total nubs. Sowwy, I won't be in on the fight to rid the world of Coming, more to the nature of 'Go Coming!' Help world 53 live past the reign of Abort.

And hi hi King, tell your com padres to be gentle with me, I am easily bruised.

you guise dont like perves? thats too bad... wish you were closer to me so you can 'rid this world' of me as well ;)

or you could just stop closing your curtains ;)

Don't worry I will be closer soon :) AND I will leave my curtains open.

earthquake girl

Hey EQ! Didnt talk to you for ages!! are you on w53?

Yup. Skype me. Mine went nuts and I lost a bunch of contacts, so I will need to re-add you. :)

Mwa not playing it but keeping it active :D still got around 10 / 15 vills there (400 nobles) but not doing anything haha.

I tried, but this place is like crack.

DeletedUser

I think you are stalking me Kgizzle.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Happle are a good shout. Rank 1 already, heard they have some experienced players as well. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

DeletedUser20939

Happle are a good shout. Rank 1 already, heard they have some experienced players as well. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

+ people want to spy us so that will that make us special too right?, why would you spy a tribe the sucks anyway spying into a promissing tribe that is fun. And with all the aliases these days it is so easy ^^.

DeletedUser

Voodoo would be one to watch.
Some very good players there.

Providing they dont get bored ofcourse.

Last edited by a moderator:

nad destroyer

Voodoo would be one to watch.
Some very good players there.

Providing they dont get bored ofcourse.

There are a surprising amount of experienced or known players through out the worlds tribes that people seem to overlook in the shadow of Happle, Abort and maybe others. This world should be lots of fun because of the older players circulated throughout the world.