Most Promising Premades...

DeletedUser

So quickly?
hey Gromleg :)

Hello Lordsanchez.

I'm kinda in and out. I'm too n00bish to survive in the core you know :)
I deleted my account and started over on the rim.

dunno how long I'll be staying. I plan to wreak some havoc and then implode, transferring the power in the world to better men like you ;)

DeletedUser

OMG :O dam would have expected you to be retired from TW by now :D

Mwa not playing it but keeping it active :D still got around 10 / 15 vills there (400 nobles) but not doing anything haha.

OMG!!!!KG is here:icon_surprised:.Why don't you visit in w24 pnp there are now seems very silent.

DeletedUser57190

OMG!!!!KG is here:icon_surprised:.Why don't you visit in w24 pnp there are now seems very silent.

I know and he didnt even send me an invite how rude of him :icon_evil:

Ive seen a few old w24 manic players around in Coming looks like im on the other side this time kg perhaps we will meet

w24 is so boring now any way

DeletedUser

Yes a lot has been said about Happle dominating this world. There are lots of premades around, but I think what will make Happle stand out is the fact that they are hungry for victory. Nima is a failure in other worlds he joined :lol:

Dauthi's tribe is also a good premade - oh but let's take a look again! Dauthi has been nobled by Zain BA-I. I think Dauthi should concentrate more in playing in-game than wasting his time posting in the forum :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Dauthi's tribe is also a good premade - oh but let's take a look again! Dauthi has been nobled by Zain BA-I. I think Dauthi should concentrate more in playing in-game than wasting his time posting in the forum :icon_razz:

It happens. Starting out can be tough... and he hardly comes to the forums nowadays.

nad destroyer

Alright Broly says he gets unbanned in january... but says if you want to talk to him to message him.

DeletedUser

Contra going down down down ^^

Alltho i just got Unlucky Fellow on one of there girls/guys but still. One premade out of it ?

Or can they still survive?

I think not.

Rank 25 allready.