TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser97878

Hmmmm seems like TSB a reluctant to fight back :S Or just not doing well, i dunno. Although my heart is for TSB to win.....I'm starting to get worried.

DeletedUser

mylax wrote:
For everyone not nuking and nobling for the op, please send fakes to increase our chances for success starting on 10 Mar 17:00 st

so TSB is still alive :lol:

these are our stats after one week of incomings from TSB players:icon_twisted:

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: TSB

Timeframe: 10/03/2011 17:00:00 to 18/03/2011 21:25:13

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 2
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 247,722
Side 2: 19,457
Difference: 228,265

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations TSL... I would just have to say you have good players on the front :)

DeletedUser92705

why the blog staff is for one side? :icon_redface:

fact is TSL have maybe good stats for hitting some active and some inactive players from TSB, but since of the activity from TSB i would say mostly inactive players lol :icon_eek:

my question TSL is able to fight real tribes like skill? or Anarcy... i dnt think so my dear :icon_cry:

the other think is TSB doesnt have any stats.lol :lol:

but TSL have internal problems since ther keeping players that are not happy. like the gye whos not playing the ekrem account.? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser34483

these are our stats after one week of incomings from TSB players:icon_twisted:

TSB is still fighting... discreetly, incomings from them didn't actually stopped.

Congratulations TSL... I would just have to say you have good players on the front :)
True true... ehem

Ask my boss not to disturb you so you can concentrate on your blog... Post something nice about boss open mind and boss opty :icon_wink:

On who's side?

fact is TSL have maybe good stats for hitting some active and some inactive players from TSB, but since of the activity from TSB i would say mostly inactive players lol :icon_eek:

Is this what you call a dejavu? I keep reading this kind of post since the ancient times of TSL.

Again, most of those "inactive player" were active when the war starts. TSB did the first major ops on us. Then TSL effect.

my question TSL is able to fight real tribes like skill? or Anarcy... i dnt think so my dear :icon_cry:

Why would we fight them yet? We are not in a hurry... Why not fight them yourself? :lol:

but TSL have internal problems since ther keeping players that are not happy.
Happiness is directly proportional with the number of villages. If you apply that, I guess you are a very lonely TW player, probably that is why you want some attention... I guess.

playing the ekrem account.? :icon_evil:
You just made my bosses happy :)

DeletedUser

Er... I congratulated TSL on a nice stop to our op. I am hardly cheering on the TSL side though, since am in TSB.

Now... of course my official blogger response to this would be....

ou8myw.jpg

wow.. that text ended up way off center... and weirded :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I see everything is dead around us ,maybe open mind'socks smells too bad :(.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the other think is TSB doesnt have any stats.lol :lol:

but TSL have internal problems since ther keeping players that are not happy. like the gye whos not playing the ekrem account.? :icon_evil:

Comon, get with the times. After how many defeated tribes will you bless us with your acknowledgment of greatness? This is what? Anarky's 2nd-3rd war? Their "greatest achievement" was won because half of their enemy tribe bailed at the first sight of trouble. I'm pretty sure we could thrash Anarky to pieces :) However we will never get that honor. As for Skill?, we will have to wait till end game to see how our strengths match up.

And trust me, that guy is definitely playing the Ekrem account, so take your miss-placed propaganda and spread it elsewhere :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92705

well i have a nother friends in TSL and they dnt feel happy ther also :icon_rolleyes:
i have everywhere friends.:icon_wink: only in skill i dsnt have much friends lol

DeletedUser

There are unhappy players in every tribe. Thats a stupid statement.

DeletedUser92705

maybe, ur right but i have friends in TSL TSB and Anarcy and Rage Council what u say now.

and the unhappied are in TSL i would not wondering if TSL will fall cause internal issues.

DeletedUser

maybe, ur right but i have friends in TSL TSB and Anarcy and Rage Council what u say now.

and the unhappied are in TSL i would not wondering if TSL will fall cause internal issues.

If the players are still unhappy within TSL they would've left by now as there was some pretty unhappy players a couple of months ago.
I would've said that all thats changed since the TSB war, its bought players together and thats proven by the fact TSL are butt raping TSB when it comes to war stats.

TSB had about the same amount of inactive players as TSL had when the war started, since TSB started getting incomings a lot of their players went inactive (The TSL effect).

You have no idea what you're talking about Leo, take a seat, and post again when you know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

Do not respond to insults, report them and let me handle them. By responding and quoting the post you are also breaking the rules.