TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser

i think this War TSL and TSB will continue a very long time. to the claims 300 citys lol that would be only 1 strong player i had over 200 citys and skills took them only from me, 300 is nothing

for me the best Tribes are Skill? and Anarcy. ther really showing good leadership and fighting abillitys especial Mr. firey hes my favorite Leader and King of W46

firey u rock

ok cimmarian ur my favorite as well hope u get a nother account to see new postings from u :)

time from 11 feb timeframe forever

hopefully nobody cares about your opinions :)... For me, you are an weak player and for sure one who doesnt know nothing about this game....

DeletedUser34483

i think this War TSL and TSB will continue a very long time. to the claims 300 citys lol that would be only 1 strong player i had over 200 citys and skills took them only from me, 300 is nothing

Ofcourse the war will be a long one, unless they want to merge again with other tribe. Having the NAP with 500 also will help them:icon_wink:

Anarky and Skill war might be longer though. Unless cimm gets back and infects Skill members again :lol:

for me the best Tribes are Skill? and Anarcy. ther really showing good leadership and fighting abillitys
Yup... we are the underdogs.

ther really showing good leadership and fighting abillitys
Loving peace (like me) doesn't really means we suck :icon_cry:
Good leadership? Darth Open is with us... feel his force.

Mr. firey hes my favorite Leader and King of W46
firey u rock
Major ass kissing before quittin?

ok cimmarian ur my favorite as well hope u get a nother account to see new postings from u
time from 11 feb timeframe forever
If he comes back, probably ex-skill players will come back too just too kick his butt again... oh I see his name :)

DeletedUser89420

good to see sme activity in 46.. its been dead for some time

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: TSB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 465
Side 2: 337
Difference: 128

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 5
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,870,590
Side 2: 3,094,068
Difference: 776,522

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 460,846
Side 2: 49,579
Difference: 411,267

chart

We got a little bit tired :)

DeletedUser92705

hi my friends!! iam currently kicking an TSL NOOB with over 2 million points lol while i hav 200.000 points only and this noob really atacking his own deff thats funny... :icon_wink::icon_smile:

wake up TSB and why u let zeus being nobled internal from TSL that relly sucks. support him!!! most of the nobled citys are from zeus and he seems not to be very active.

so TSL lets continue noble inactive TSB Players lol

and opteron iam still keeping ur atack reports what i will forward to the duke of TSB chears

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: zeus129

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22,812
Side 2: 643
Difference: 22,169

chart

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 49
Difference: 236

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TSB

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22,812
Side 2: 9,797
Difference: 13,015

chart

Side 1: 596
Side 2: 82
Difference: 514

chart

Side 1: 181,310,553
Side 2: 85,057,444
Difference: 96,253,109

chart

Side 1: 5,602,436
Side 2: 737,847
Difference: 4,864,589

chart

I do not think that all villages are taken from zeus ;)

DeletedUser34483

hi my friends!! iam currently kicking an TSL NOOB with over 2 million points lol while i hav 200.000 points only and this noob really atacking his own deff thats funny... :icon_wink::icon_smile:
Yeah we are noob... so what?

At the end of the day only this matters
Side 1:
Players: doisiunsfert
Side 2:
Players: Leo van de Rin

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 9
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 229,000
Side 2: 85,317
Difference: 143,683

chart

wake up TSB and why u let zeus being nobled internal from TSL that relly sucks. support him!!! most of the nobled citys are from zeus and he seems not to be very active.
They are awake last two weeks on my boundary, not sure on the east TSL-TSB boundary... The force is strong there... you know TSL effect unlike on my side, i kinda gentle and loving.

so TSL lets continue noble inactive TSB Players lol
Duh... like its our fault. We got to do what we have to do...

How about all your target mailed you something about them going for a vacation so They'll be inactive for awhile. Good thing barbarians don't know how to read and write mails :icon_wink:

and opteron iam still keeping ur atack reports what i will forward to the duke of TSB chears
Nothing scares boss opty. :icon_twisted:

I hope frozen would stay duke for awhile. TSB has a quick transition of leadership nowadays. Maybe ken would be duke next week... Or maybe Z.

DeletedUser67615

Hurray I got a mention. And congratz TSL on the stats.
We'll have to see if we can turn them around. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Leo you are an sad....refugee..... Just prepare to start again on this world, i see you have a few villages left.... :).
Ps you are not an competitor for doisiunsfert, when he played here under another name, you were trying to build barrack and mines....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92705

Side 1:
Players: doisiunsfert
Side 2:
Players: Leo van de Rin

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 9
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 7
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 104,921
Side 2: 85,368
Difference: 19,553

chart

Side 1: 67,050
Side 2: 66,127
Difference: 923

chart

blablabla since he is ten times bigger then me and i have in the same time skill and TSB nukes incoming iam kicking him lol

and 3 citys were empty cause i tried to defenf K55 citys against Skill? and stats didnt show how many off nukes i killed from him and how many citys i cleaned also
and the best was this one lol

doisiunsfert has withdrawn their support from doisiunsfert is an noob 2 Mar 10,2011 17:38
doisiunsfert (423 TheTime) attacks doisiunsfert is an noob 2 (483|571) K54 Mar 10,2011 17:01

haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me, duke? I don't see it happening. What I do see happening is me nuking TSL and being annoying, but that's in the future.

DeletedUser92705

yaeh hehe thats's true now the war will turn around me little noob bring TSB to awack and return to battlefield

TSL are the moskitos, and TSB is the big old elephant who wakes up now and it will found out ur nest of TSL moskitos stamp stamp :icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea:

DeletedUser

yaeh hehe thats's true now the war will turn around me little noob bring TSB to awack and return to battlefield

TSL are the moskitos, and TSB is the big old elephant who wakes up now and it will found out ur nest of TSL moskitos stamp stamp :icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea:

wake up, you are drunk ??

DeletedUser

TSB the big old elephant? More like the small infant elephant. TSL have been around a lot longer. One of the original tribes of this world.

Jan 14 The tribe was founded.