TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser

He even took time to :axemen: Noble himself 160|764, 142 pt villa........ sad

DeletedUser84663

how come I never thought of nobling those guys? I might have to try it now...

DeletedUser84663

Nobling the "lil guys" .... I am a point whore afterall... And every little bit helps!

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
...if you noticed his sarcasm why did you not notice mine. Do you really think I think the person with the second highest ODA is a point whore...NO!!!!

DeletedUser89420

i think we are all being sarcastic..... or am I????

bottomline, TSL is killing TSB, fact is that.........

Side 1:
Tribes: TSB
Side 2:
Tribes: TSL

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 323
Difference: 279

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 423,965
Side 2: 3,077,242
Difference: 2,653,277

chart

DeletedUser91425

I'm still wondering why TSB are wasting their nukes on me. Wouldn't those be useful against TSL. Guess leadership better think of something better to do then loose nukes on someone that wasn't going to attack them. But since I got information from someone that they were going to plan an op. Yes TSB you have someone that tells me information. Since TSB is going to fall soon to TSL kicking the crap out of you and poor leadership its more of everyone out for themselves. Cdale needs to learn how to attack. Alexi isn't bad but has always been an inactive eater like most of the tribe. Twistoneup he is so wow he sent 12 nuke nobles at me and didnt put a scratch on my wall. TSB just because you have a lot of villages that doesn't make you a good tribe. You will be a great feast for TSL and I will love watching it from where ever I am.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's safe to say that you really should hush up. I mean do you want to suffer the same fate as your lovely tribemate deegal?

DeletedUser

Silent don't you think tsb have more pressing matters at hand? He does have a point. You guys need to take back some of your villages.

DeletedUser91425

It's safe to say that you really should hush up. I mean do you want to suffer the same fate as your lovely tribemate deegal?

Do you think us getting 13 mil ODD is good for you guys against TSL. My point im making is Your tribe declared on mine. We were more then happy to hit anarky. Now you will kill us granted as it took 5 players to do so. Which that alone is sad. Now slient what have you done to help your tribe. Barbs and Internals for the last 3 months. So I'm the one that should hush. Untill YOU CAN actually take a villa from someone that is ALIVE just keep your foot in your mouth.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Before you speak know what your talking about, I'm probably 95% defense, thats why I'm still in this game. I support my tribemates. That's my job. Oh and FYI Tosh86 got killed by me last time I checked. Maybe you should ask her what happened. Oh wait, I made her quit.