TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser91425

Before you speak know what your talking about, I'm probably 95% defense, thats why I'm still in this game. I support my tribemates. That's my job. Oh and FYI Tosh86 got killed by me last time I checked. Maybe you should ask her what happened. Oh wait, I made her quit.

Looks like you will be easy pickings for TSL when they get there then. I give them a month or so before they get on to eating you up like candy. So far the only ones TSB can even stand a chance against is the small tribes. So you killed someone that you were 10x's bigger then that is something to brag about. You have a total of about 4 mill OD.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Because I'm here to have fun! I'm sorry if I'm not obsessed with the game and trust me you have no idea what I have up my sleeve. You'll see in a couple weeks ;)

DeletedUser97878

I now see that ~LK~ Choose the wrong side in this fight, backing TSL instead of TSB....... I mean with TSL stabbing them in the back and all?

DeletedUser

How'd we stab them in the back? Did TSL and LK have any diplomacy?

DeletedUser97878

(From what i am getting from PA's in LK then yes, i think they had an unofficial nap or something :p) I aint saying what you did is wrong, its a war game but LK where led to believe that they were safe :) I find this a good tactic and actually congratz you on your new pickings xD:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Unofficial nap that only two TSL members knew about up until Monday. Meaning they were like PA's. Which are not allowed in TSL. Tribe before outside members.

DeletedUser97878

XD Apparently open-mind organized it himself? You're own tribe leader defying his own rules? Hmm........

Again i can't really say anything everything i say is second hand!

DeletedUser89420

i don't know tsl internal issues... but apparently what i have understood, TSL does not allow personal naps... one of the many reasons they rimmed judgek, who supported 500

The Resurrection

i don't know tsl internal issues... but apparently what i have understood, TSL does not allow personal naps... one of the many reasons they rimmed judgek, who supported 500

Correct! No Friends in TSL just enemies :)

DeletedUser

But many say they are friends with TSL members :).....until we kick their a.....s

DeletedUser97878

Judgek still fine and running as i see? Although he maybe had more villages then now since i joined :p Hey i have a few friends i occasionally talk too in TSL and i'm in 500.....Just curious is this okay aslong as they put there tribe first, or are you that strict? :p

DeletedUser89420

an ally who shelters refugees who run from TSL:icon_wink:

so they won't talk to you

The Resurrection

Judgek still fine and running as i see? Although he maybe had more villages then now since i joined :p Hey i have a few friends i occasionally talk too in TSL and i'm in 500.....Just curious is this okay aslong as they put there tribe first, or are you that strict? :p

Thats cause we havent made our way over to that K yet :) Just cause you talk to someone doesnt mean they wont take your villages, I talked with chisel tip off and on and now look whos villages are whos?

DeletedUser

Who is judgek ? :(......

DeletedUser89420

he was one of you opty... before he tried to shelter 500.... a friend of mine... but sadly he didn't follow TSL rules... and i agree that tribal rules come before personal friendships

DeletedUser92705

i think this War TSL and TSB will continue a very long time. to the claims 300 citys lol that would be only 1 strong player i had over 200 citys and skills took them only from me, 300 is nothing

for me the best Tribes are Skill? and Anarcy. ther really showing good leadership and fighting abillitys especial Mr. firey hes my favorite Leader and King of W46

firey u rock

ok cimmarian ur my favorite as well hope u get a nother account to see new postings from u :)

time from 11 feb timeframe forever

Last edited by a moderator: