Pluto declares on PATRYN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Or I could just be calling you all out because I feel like you are all arrogant and need to be knocked down a bit. :icon_rolleyes:

Show me one post where I've been arrogant and I'll apologize.

And if you are calling us out for arrogance as an unbias source, you'd call punch out for arrogance, too. You can't be seriously telling me that we are arrogant and punch is humble and expect to be taken seriously. Every post you put on this board is pro-punch. So either post your in game name or expect conclusions to be drawn. It makes me no difference, honestly.

DeletedUser

I know you are ex angry and all those players are now in Punch, so, you are in punch, or you've deleted and are just trolling in favor of your friends now in Punch.

Here is a sample of Pro-punch posts from you, destruction follows:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5894138&postcount=318 -- this one he actually uses the word 'we' referring to either being Punch! or Angry (who all are now in punch)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5944147#post5944147

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5942850#post5942850

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5936853#post5936853

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5909985#post5909985

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5884963#post5884963

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5884882#post5884882

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5858474#post5858474 -- this one you explicity say you were in Angry

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5851836#post5851836 -- here you are skewing the punch/zombie war in favor of punch . . . not saying unwarranted, but, what player not in punch or in favor of punch would bother?

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5848961#post5848961 defending zach on the externals

And that is just on the first two pages of his posts, and the most obvious pro punch. I didn't want to go back further as it was too time consuming

And here are the anti-punch posts from the 'unbias' destruction follows:

*cricket* *cricket*

DeletedUser98855

I wonder... if I were to blatantly and obnoxiously brag right now... could the wake of that last post prevent it from being flamed...? Hmmm

We will never know.

DeletedUser

I know you are ex angry and all those players are now in Punch, so, you are in punch, or you've deleted and are just trolling in favor of your friends now in Punch.

Here is a sample of Pro-punch posts from you, destruction follows:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5894138&postcount=318 -- this one he actually uses the word 'we' referring to either being Punch! or Angry (who all are now in punch)

Yes I said we as I was referring to Angry! because they said that we skewed stats but we didn't people left on their own accord.

simply calling out the troll who is annoying and showing otherwise.

simply used what you said against you and said of course you are outgrowing in a k that other tribes aren't focused on. lol

not the only 1 who said why is Punch included in that stat...and was just a fact. lol

so I know who zach is and that matters why? :icon_biggrin: really isn't hard to figure stuff like that out when you have friends in tribes.

I was defending one of my friends Sid in that post simply :icon_razz:

Once again defending my friend.

Yes I was in Angry! lol I knew that :icon_wink: And I was telling zach that he was wrong not defending Punch here hmm lol

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5851836#post5851836 -- here you are skewing the punch/zombie war in favor of punch . . . not saying unwarranted, but, what player not in punch or in favor of punch would bother?

Why bother because he was kicked immediately and it was the beginning of the war. Otherwise the stats would of looked pretty pointless :icon_biggrin: lol

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5848961#post5848961 defending zach on the externals

Wouldn't really call it defending zach. I was telling the person above that they simply can't go off forum accounts or they will just find useless information most times with it.

And that is just on the first two pages of his posts, and the most obvious pro punch. I didn't want to go back further as it was too time consuming

And here are the anti-punch posts from the 'unbias' destruction follows:

*cricket* *cricket*

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5858446#post5858446

calling Punch out here...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5807429#post5807429

telling Punch they are making a pointless argument here

and all the other posts are me simply replying to shit and stating either facts or my opinion.

Yes I have friends in Punch but it means nothing to the sort that I am biased. I simply go with what I see and say it.

Show me one post where I've been arrogant and I'll apologize.

And if you are calling us out for arrogance as an unbias source, you'd call punch out for arrogance, too. You can't be seriously telling me that we are arrogant and punch is humble and expect to be taken seriously. Every post you put on this board is pro-punch. So either post your in game name or expect conclusions to be drawn. It makes me no difference, honestly.

Its not a matter of specific posts its the attitude some of your members have that they are like the gods of tribalwars now because they are in the number 1 tribe now and they are outgrowing other tribes which if they weren't outgrowing other tribes I would be highly concerned...lol

could you be bitter and have a wee bit of small man syndrome ??

:icon_twisted:

nope I am not bitter at all I enjoy wars and fighting dont really enjoy merging tribes, I like rimming them :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

OK, here is my point:

1) You were in Angry and all the members in Angry are now in Punch

2) Punch is the biggest arrogant one sided flaming trolls on the board bar none and you rarely, if ever, point that out to them

3) Our tribe didn't even have much of a board presence until recently and now you are trying to call us arrogant.

4) Then you claim you aren't in punch

So, now that we know you are in Punch (why bother to lie when it's obvious, you can justify your posts all you want, but, they are clearly one sided)

How many merges has punch had vs. our 2 merges (which was really 1 that involved 3 tribes, but, for the sake of argument, I'll let you call it 2 separate merges)?

Also, you still never responded to my post about the 32 million point ODA difference between our tribes and justify how you call that hugging or the difference in ODD that we gave hung compared to the ODD you aren't giving zombie.

DeletedUser

not true,not All angry members joined,more then a few did not join, frostgat as a example.

2) Punch is the biggest arrogant one sided flaming trolls on the board bar none and you rarely, if ever, point that out to them

why would he point something out to us that we already know ? :icon_confused:

How many merges has punch had vs. our 2 merges (which was really 1 that involved 3 tribes, but, for the sake of argument, I'll let you call it 2 separate merges)?

punch has had 2 merges, Sign and AoE. thats not a whole lot and was not on the scale of yours.

DeletedUser

Zach, he's in punch and we all know it. That's all I'm saying. You had 2 merges and more 'selective recruitments.' I can't help the fact that the tribes you merge with aren't the quality of the tribes I merge with. What am I supposed to do? Merge hung? You had 2 merges and we had 2 merges. Saying yours weren't of the same scale because the tribes you merged with weren't the same quality is asinine. Two merges is two merges.

DeletedUser

OK, here is my point:

3) Our tribe didn't even have much of a board presence until recently and now you are trying to call us arrogant.

4) Then you claim you aren't in punch

So, now that we know you are in Punch (why bother to lie when it's obvious, you can justify your posts all you want, but, they are clearly one sided)

Also, you still never responded to my post about the 32 million point ODA difference between our tribes and justify how you call that hugging or the difference in ODD that we gave hung compared to the ODD you aren't giving zombie.

I never said you were a hugger tribe and the only reason I believe there is a gap between the ODA is because you all have more villages to nuke with like I have said multiple times already..as zach pointed out both you and Punch have had merges...

my posts are not one sided they are factual or my opinion of people I rarely give Punch any credit for anything I simply argue with people who think they know shit :p

I have never claimed I wasn't in Punch or that I was you simply assumed that I am.

Whats the point in telling Punch they are trolls and obnoxious? lol They have been told that 1000 other times and look they are still doing the same thing they were months ago :icon_eek:

yes you all didn't have much board presence till now. hmm very odd that all the sudden all of you want to talk big shit once you are rank 1 :p AKA usually a good sign of arrogance.

Zach, he's in punch and we all know it. That's all I'm saying. You had 2 merges and more 'selective recruitments.' I can't help the fact that the tribes you merge with aren't the quality of the tribes I merge with. What am I supposed to do? Merge hung? You had 2 merges and we had 2 merges. Saying yours weren't of the same scale because the tribes you merged with weren't the same quality is asinine. Two merges is two merges.

once again you assume I am. I don't give a shit about the merges. I just don't like that all the sudden your tribe wants to be all loud about the fact that they are on top and bash everybody else who thinks otherwise of you. We are entitled to our opinion and thats mine.

DeletedUser

do you have proof he is in punch ? whats his ign then ?
arent the quality ? Sign was a good tribe with good players, we didnt take them all in cuz we didnt want a large member count.
Aoe, same thing,we didnt want a large member count, we didnt take in based on points, we took in based on there skill, only the ones that killy and mongrol said were good enough. i dont know where your getting bad quality from, i didnt even bring it up.
im saying not the same scale, as yours, was a large merge, taking in to a full member count, when with ours, we would take in, 20 at Most,74 was about are largest member count and even that is getting cut down.

DeletedUser

The only people that are on the board really are Jack and I and we were both on the board previously. We aren't trolling or commenting on any thread except the ones posted trying to flame us by . . . you guessed it . . . Punch.

Zach, I can't be arsed to repost this everytime your tribe retrolls a different thread.

You control 7 k's with 70+ members and are barely in any other k. We control 10 k's and are 2nd in 2 more with 98 members. So our ratio of members per k we control is actually less than yours. It's not the number of members you have it's what you do with them. Keeping your number of members below 80 for the sake of keeping it below 80 is just as asinine as keeping it around 100 for the sake of keeping it around 100.

If you'd have added more members you'd have suffocated yourself. But we were able to add the members and keep the same amount of spacing that you have, so we did it. Our ODA, war stats, nobling stats all match up with our size, so, again, 2 merges is 2 merges. Before we took in Pluto we had less tribe changes than you did. We still have less tribe changes than Zombie and Act 1. So, again, look at twstats before you flame. At least hefty and maker admit they are trolls. Your posts are actually worse, because you expect people to take you seriously.

DeletedUser98855

yes you all didn't have much board presence till now. hmm very odd that all the sudden all of you want to talk big shit once you are rank 1 :p AKA usually a good sign of arrogance.

:-/. My post of the nobling stats was my first real post since the merge (hamsters don't count)... and even then, I was just expressing my happiness with the success of the tribe and what I considered to be a great deal of forward momentum spawned by the merge.

I'm not even going to get into OD, merges, or skill right now. Let's say you're right: we totally suck and have earned our various #1 rankings through noob tactics and luck.

I do not care. We are bigger than you, which makes me happy.

Can't a guy just be happy about being number one any more?!?

On a side note, I intend to settle any discussion on our respective skill levels just as soon as you post your IGN :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

The only people that are on the board really are Jack and I and we were both on the board previously. We aren't trolling or commenting on any thread except the ones posted trying to flame us by . . . you guessed it . . . Punch.

Zach, I can't be arsed to repost this everytime your tribe retrolls a different thread.

You control 7 k's with 70+ members and are barely in any other k. We control 10 k's and are 2nd in 2 more with 98 members. So our ratio of members per k we control is actually less than yours. It's not the number of members you have it's what you do with them. Keeping your number of members below 80 for the sake of keeping it below 80 is just as asinine as keeping it around 100 for the sake of keeping it around 100.

not keeping below 80 just to have em below. a tribe can be harder to manage the more members there, members can get stunted in growth, lower members means they know eachother and work together better, more members means more chance of a spy and less chance of finding that spy.

If you'd have added more members you'd have suffocated yourself. But we were able to add the members and keep the same amount of spacing that you have, so we did it. Our ODA, war stats, nobling stats all match up with our size, so, again, 2 merges is 2 merges. Before we took in Pluto we had less tribe changes than you did. We still have less tribe changes than Zombie and Act 1.

ofc with 2000 more villages you will have good oda etc. would be pretty bad if you didnt.
yes, 2 merges is 2 merges, but yours was on a larger scale then Any other merge on this world.

So, again, look at twstats before you flame. At least hefty and maker admit they are trolls. Your posts are actually worse, because you expect people to take you seriously.

im not flaming at all,if anything it was you who is flaming.
was just correcting you as you seemed to think all players in angry are now in punch, when you could go to twstats to check before you flame.

DeletedUser

:-/. My post of the nobling stats was my first real post since the merge (hamsters don't count)... and even then, I was just expressing my happiness with the success of the tribe and what I considered to be a great deal of forward momentum spawned by the merge.

I'm not even going to get into OD, merges, or skill right now. Let's say you're right: we totally suck and have earned our various #1 rankings through noob tactics and luck.

On a side note, I intend to settle any discussion on our respective skill levels just as soon as you post your IGN :icon_wink:.

nothing wrong with being happy about it but the point I made was that some of you want to say you aren't boasting, but boasting is exactly what you did.

Never once said anybody wasn't skilled or didn't know what they are doing. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98855

In retrospect... thinking back about how I've felt over the past few hours/days, I definitely was boasting a tad. The problem is, I've only ever boasted about our size and people have taken it upon themselves to try and destroy the warm and fuzzy feeling I get from that.

You're totally entitled to argue with me, but I might recommend you review my posts first because I couldn't give a rat's ass about anything OTHER than size. So! Unless you can somehow argue that we're actually smaller than you are... I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not keeping below 80 just to have em below. a tribe can be harder to manage the more members there, members can get stunted in growth, lower members means they know eachother and work together better, more members means more chance of a spy and less chance of finding that spy.

ofc with 2000 more villages you will have good oda etc. would be pretty bad if you didnt.
yes, 2 merges is 2 merges, but yours was on a larger scale then Any other merge on this world.

im not flaming at all,if anything it was you who is flaming.
was just correcting you as you seemed to think all players in angry are now in punch, when you could go to twstats to check before you flame.

1) Are you really telling me that 80 members is THAT much easier to manage than 98? Both are difficult to manage. Once you get over 40-50 it's all the same. It's a mater of breaking it up into lower level and mid level management after that and if you can do it with 80 it's only a matter of adding one more area leader to manage 100. Saying 100 is difficult and 80 is easy is absurd.

2) Yes, our merge was on a larger scale. I already said that, but, we still have the same member/#1 in a k ratio that you have and we are #2 in 2 more k's where you aren't. So, if you look at it from that perspective, you are actually more in danger of suffocating than we are, particularly with your diplomacy on your western border making the total number of people in this world you aren't fighting substantially larger than the number of people in this world I'm not fighting.

3) Yes, our ODA has been called into question. It was stated in a previous post (albeit not by you) that our ODA should be higher with our village count. I was pointing out that it, in fact was, because the in game ODA didn't reflect the members that moved over. Just like TBD's ODA stats are terribly underrated now, so are ours.

4) You jumped in a conversation that had nothing to do with you asking me what his ign was and bringing up a number of points that I've gone over with your tribe ad naseum in previous threads, so much that many of them gave up, making me repost in formation because you're too lazy to look it up or go read the other thread. That's flaming/trolling.

DeletedUser

Law of Tribal Wars # 6:

- Ye must hate they who be rank one.

I have only ever known two tribes who could take a number one position and not be hated (not to say there haven't been others), STACHE and CHE!!!

DeletedUser

I think hated is relative. We're being trolled by the usual suspects on the externals, but, my in game mails etc would seem to indicate otherwise. I'm not saying we're loved. But, to say being trolled by hefty, zach, and destruction follows makes us 'hated' is a bit of a stretch based on their posting histories I'd say that's more under the category of par for the course than a barometer of how the world as a whole views us.

DeletedUser

I think hated is relative. We're being trolled by the usual suspects on the externals, but, my in game mails etc would seem to indicate otherwise. I'm not saying we're loved. But, to say being trolled by hefty, zach, and destruction follows makes us 'hated' is a bit of a stretch based on their posting histories I'd say that's more under the category of par for the course than a barometer of how the world as a whole views us.

Considering the proportion they make up on the externals, one could consider you hated. Besides, I was not saying you were universally hated, just drawing upon the fact that rank one tribes tend to gain a lot of negative attention by virtue of being rank one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't hate you guys don't dislike you guys. I was perfectly fine with you guys, but the past 24 hours have given me some bad opinions of WIN!.

DeletedUser

Well, this world has about 10 people post on the externals. A vast majority of the world doesn't even read them. So, honestly, the temper of the externals on this world hardly reflects the attitude of the population as a whole. I'd even go so far as to say that posting on the externals is a waste of my time at this time. The zombie leaders have gone awol on here. The people in punch that have any say so in the tribe (not the trolls) rarely post and don't really believe in the externals. Act1 only comes on when they get flamed. TBD is here occasionally, but, also don't put a lot of weight into pnp. As far as I know, none of the small tribes have any representation at all now that silverflake has quit. So, if it wasn't for sheer boredom I'd never come here as in this world the pnp is more for trolls and has, in my opinion, no relativity to in game status.

Status
Not open for further replies.