Pluto declares on PATRYN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98855

You all act like the 2000 village lead... or the fact that we have loads of villages to eat up from Patron.. are bad things.

I do not understand your ass-backwards logic. Yes, 2000 villages is big; yes, we are taking easily nobled villages. HOWEVER! As anybody can see, based on ODA (regardless of the fact that we have more players/ villages blah blah blah), we are obviously NOT a hugger tribe.

At the end of the day, those 2000 villages... and internally acquired villages ARE going to make a difference. We have 2000 more villages than you! And when we go to war with any of you, that's going to be ~1000+ more nukes! You can chuff at the ease with which we gained those villages all you want, but if it comes down to it, they'll kick your ass.

To provide you with a metaphor to better illustrate my point: Israel has an amazing military. They're well trained, and have had to fight hard (even with American support) to hold on to their scrap of land. Props to them. Russia's had it pretty easy these past few years. They haven't had to fight for shit... If Russia decided to wipe out Israel, they could do it in about 3 minutes. (Please don't start some political flame war, it was the first example to come to mind).

We are Russia. You are Israel. Enjoy your mini-might.

DeletedUser

But surely the average Israeli soldier is smug about his ability compared to that of a lowly Russian grunt?

DeletedUser

You all act like the 2000 village lead... or the fact that we have loads of villages to eat up from Patron.. are bad things.

I do not understand your ass-backwards logic. Yes, 2000 villages is big; yes, we are taking easily nobled villages. HOWEVER! As anybody can see, based on ODA (regardless of the fact that we have more players/ villages blah blah blah), we are obviously NOT a hugger tribe.

At the end of the day, those 2000 villages... and internally acquired villages ARE going to make a difference. We have 2000 more villages than you! And when we go to war with any of you, that's going to be ~1000+ more nukes! You can chuff at the ease with which we gained those villages all you want, but if it comes down to it, they'll kick your ass.

To provide you with a metaphor to better illustrate my point: Israel has an amazing military. They're well trained, and have had to fight hard (even with American support) to hold on to their scrap of land. Props to them. Russia's had it pretty easy these past few years. They haven't had to fight for shit... If Russia decided to wipe out Israel, they could do it in about 3 minutes. (Please don't start some political flame war, it was the first example to come to mind).

We are Russia. You are Israel. Enjoy your mini-might.

No you fail to see the point I made I could give a damn that you have more villages. I never once said you were ahugger tribe. Whats annoying is you brag that you are outnobling and have a higher ODA than anybody else. When you straight out pointed out in your own words why. Stop bragging and just play the game. When you are outnobling others because you are just better not because you are larger then you can brag. But without your internals you are nobling at pretty much the same rate as everybody else and you are bigger than us so please get over yourself :icon_redface:

DeletedUser98855

Haha ;)...

I'm sure he is... and I'm sure he'd continue to argue his superiority right up until I roll over his ass in my tank.

For Mother Russia!

T-90S-001.jpg

DeletedUser98855

I wasn't bragging... the tiny bit at the end... was sarcasm.

I'm not implying the internaling takes skill. I'm just saying that it makes us bigger, meaner, and more capable than YOU.

DeletedUser

Well let me post some stats for you for the people that can't be bothered to look them up:

WIN -- Total ODA of combined members - 141,718,014 / total villages - 6120 = 23157 ODA per village gained

Punch! -- Total ODA of combined members - 109,757,018 / total villages - 4388 = 25012 ODA per village gained

Now that's not a big discrepency. It's not like you are nuking and we are not.

Plus factor in our 6% barb conquer rate compared to your 15% rate.

Then you want to say your ODA is not higher because you are fighting zombie and hitting stacks and we are fighting hung and not hitting stacks. Does anyone want to look up and compare the ODD stats of hung and zombie for me?

The main difference is we told our small/ low activity players to merge so they could get their activity up on their account so we have a lot of internals, but, better accounts. You apparently told your small/low activity players to keep their accounts small for a 4% bump in morale. Guess we just have a different perspective on how to win.

What say you now war tribe?

DeletedUser

No you fail to see the point I made I could give a damn that you have more villages. I never once said you were ahugger tribe. Whats annoying is you brag that you are outnobling and have a higher ODA than anybody else. When you straight out pointed out in your own words why. Stop bragging and just play the game. When you are outnobling others because you are just better not because you are larger then you can brag. But without your internals you are nobling at pretty much the same rate as everybody else and you are bigger than us so please get over yourself :icon_redface:

Is punch really telling people to get off the forums and play the game? Really? . . . Really?

DeletedUser

I wasn't bragging... the tiny bit at the end... was sarcasm.

I'm not implying the internaling takes skill. I'm just saying that it makes us bigger, meaner, and more capable than YOU.

No offence but it doesn't necessarily make you more capable. It makes you bigger. Just because you have 100 more villages than someone doesn't make you more capable than them, if you have no clue how to use them you will still get your ass handed to you, despite your size advantage.

And many people on TW won't necessarily be bothered by you being bigger, they will look down on you for playing the game in a skill-less fashion all the same and most likely assume their technical skill superiority. Just like Dvader on w36, they have won but nobody who used to play that world respected them because all they did was recruit everyone they saw, wait for them to go inactive then internal the account, never really fought a full scale war.

DeletedUser

Well let me post some stats for you for the people that can't be bothered to look them up:

WIN -- Total ODA of combined members - 141,718,014 / total villages - 6120 = 23157 ODA per village gained

Punch! -- Total ODA of combined members - 109,757,018 / total villages - 4388 = 25012 ODA per village gained

Now that's not a big discrepency. It's not like you are nuking and we are not.

Plus factor in our 6% barb conquer rate compared to your 15% rate.

Then you want to say your ODA is not higher because you are fighting zombie and hitting stacks and we are fighting hung and not hitting stacks. Does anyone want to look up and compare the ODD stats of hung and zombie for me?

The main difference is we told our small/ low activity players to merge so they could get their activity up on their account so we have a lot of internals, but, better accounts. You apparently told your small/low activity players to keep their accounts small for a 4% bump in morale. Guess we just have a different perspective on how to win.

What say you now war tribe?

You ignore exactly what I am saying. I never once said you aren't nuking, never once said you are a hugger tribe. Never once said that you are nobling more barbs than others. Never once said that others aren't doing internals or nobling barbs either.

The mere point I make is that if you have 2,000 more villages than the next largest tribe Punch then I would think there is more of a gap between the ODA of the 2 tribes. I just think its sad that you all were bragging about having higher scores than anybody else with nobling and ODA when you have such a large gap between the other tribes.

Is punch really telling people to get off the forums and play the game? Really? . . . Really?

Have I ever once said I was in Punch? :icon_rolleyes: I am telling you get over yourself not Punch not anybody else

DeletedUser98855

No offence but it doesn't necessarily make you more capable. It makes you bigger. Just because you have 100 more villages than someone doesn't make you more capable than them, if you have no clue how to use them you will still get your ass handed to you, despite your size advantage.

And many people on TW won't necessarily be bothered by you being bigger, they will look down on you for playing the game in a skill-less fashion all the same and most likely assume their technical skill superiority. Just like Dvader on w36, they have won but nobody who used to play that world respected them because all they did was recruit everyone they saw, wait for them to go inactive then internal the account, never really fought a full scale war.

Understandable. My implication was that based on our ODA rating (regardless of what you might have to say about that) it is obvious that as a tribe we are not incapable. It's certainly possible that PUNCH is more highly skilled than we are, but I am making the argument that there is absolutely no way that they have more than 2000 villages worth of skill than we do.

It's completely subjective, but that's my take.

The mere point I make is that if you have 2,000 more villages than the next largest tribe Punch then I would think there is more of a gap between the ODA of the 2 tribes. I just think its sad that you all were bragging about having higher scores than anybody else with nobling and ODA when you have such a large gap between the other tribes.

When Pluto merged into PATRYN, it's not like we got to just combine the OD's of the two tribes. PATRYN was first by a slim margin before the merge; a margin that I predict will continue to grow (again just my prediction, has yet to be proven).

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

WIN combined internal noble percentage (all villages nobled by members) - 57%

DeletedUser

WIN combined internal noble percentage (all villages nobled by members) - 57%

Care to put a time frame on that or are you planning to noble something this week instead? :p

At least internal villages were earned at some point by the tribe. Barbs will always be barbs.

DeletedUser97654

would it not be best to just use the twstats rather than the ingame when quoting figures for these tribes, as they have all had mergers and this takes the current members into account does it not rather than the previous members etc

well i know the figures alter anyway :icon_eek:

DeletedUser97654

Care to put a time frame on that or are you planning to noble something this week instead? :p

At least internal villages were earned at some point by the tribe. Barbs will always be barbs.

but to be fair when killing all the enemy troops sometimes people take barbs as they dont fight back and allow the time to rebuild the spent nukes, and help you gain decent oda :icon_rolleyes: then again fools game play, some just noble barbs, but hefty isnt that bad at barb nobling for this stage in the game there are far worse out there :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You ignore exactly what I am saying. I never once said you aren't nuking, never once said you are a hugger tribe. Never once said that you are nobling more barbs than others. Never once said that others aren't doing internals or nobling barbs either.

Have I ever once said I was in Punch? :icon_rolleyes: I am telling you get over yourself not Punch not anybody else

Well the stats on TW only show the OD gained from players that were in the tribe at the time they gained ODA. So, not all my ODA is a part of this tribes ODA because I haven't played in this tribe the entire time I was in this world.

If you add the ODA of all our players combined it is around 141 million, compared to the 109 million of your players combined. That, in fact, is indicative of a 2k village lead.

Also, you haven't said you were in punch, but, your posts are as such that you are either in punch or you are sleeping with someone in punch. Also, they are the next best tribe, so, regardless, they are an easy reference.

DeletedUser

Well the stats on TW only show the OD gained from players that were in the tribe at the time they gained ODA. So, not all my ODA is a part of this tribes ODA because I haven't played in this tribe the entire time I was in this world.

If you add the ODA of all our players combined it is around 141 million, compared to the 109 million of your players combined. That, in fact, is indicative of a 2k village lead.

Also, you haven't said you were in punch, but, your posts are as such that you are either in punch or you are sleeping with someone in punch. Also, they are the next best tribe, so, regardless, they are an easy reference.

Or I could just be calling you all out because I feel like you are all arrogant and need to be knocked down a bit. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.